Ice Air Heating And Air Conditioning

Ice Air Heating And Air Conditioning

Reviews for Ice Air Heating And Air Conditioning

Ellen
Ellen

New furnace and air conditioning

Chris has been keeping our ancient furnace and AC functioning for the past few years, finally time to put in new units. Excellent quote and education on the details. In 2 days they efficiently removed the rusted 20-30 yr old furnace &ac, cleaned up pipes, allocated new exhaust, installed new units including a 1 yr filter. We couldnt be more pleased with the service and results. Highly recommend!!

Thank you Ellen for the kind words!!! It was our pleasure taking care of your system for you and your family. We hope you enjoy the new comfort system along with all the energy savings. And yes, only once per year for replacement of the filter, one less thing to worry about!

S. Taylor from Mississauga
S. Taylor from Mississauga

Residential Air Conditioning Installation

Chris and team did an excellent job with our air conditioning installation.

We had an unusual setup in our house where the attic had a standalone aircon setup, including bits hanging in the garage, and our main furnace was separate - two sets of ducts, two thermostats. Our goal was to remove the existing ageing and problematic standalone AC and have someone integrate new AC with our existing furnace.

We have had companies previously come out to look and estimate this work, and because it wasn't super straight-forward, these companies declined to make a quote. Chris didn't hesitate. On the first visit he set about understanding our setup and brainstorming approaches to retrofit AC given the tight available space, and quickly supplied a reasonable quote which we accepted. Satisfied with an approach, he came back one more time for some detailed measurements to confirm tech aspects with the manufacturer and to have custom sheet metal parts built, and within a week or two was back with his associates to do the work.

They completed the work in exactly the time they estimated, neatly and cleanly. All of our furnace modifications are obviously done with attention to quality and detail - it all fits together nicely, gaps are filled, and pipes/power are thoughtfully run and secured. The outside unit is neatly installed and secured as well. The new return that he cut in to our floor to enable better airflow (even rerouting some wires and water supply along the way) is neat, tidy and out of the way. The old unit and all of its associated pipes/wires are cleanly removed and gone. Most importantly, we're all set with a much more useful AC setup. All that's left is to mix the umbrella drinks :)

I wouldn't hesitate to hire Chris and his team again, and thoroughly recommend them. Top notch work, thanks!

Hi Steve great to hear that you are happy with our work. We do our best and treat every customers home as if it was our own personal home. Although your A/C Install was not a straightforward install, it is nothing we have not seen in the past with all our years in custom home work. Sometimes people will try to bandaid the problem but most of the time it is best to remove/reconfigure things for best performance and longevity of the equipment.
We hope you enjoy your new central A/C system, it was a pleasure working with you!

Tboy  in Oakville
Tboy in Oakville

Garage gas heater

From the quote to the installation - Chris and team impressed. The installation was completed on time and budget. The job looks neat and works so well. Other folks in the industry were afraid of the job due to the venting. Chris researched the vent and found one that offered a modern termination and still complied with code.

Would recommend this company to anyone looking for HVAC needs.

Thank you so much for the kind review! That is what we like to hear, another happy satisfied customer.

William G
William G

Professional and friendly and most of all, NO BS!

Was having a new gas range installed and had problems finding someone to work with. Posted the job on Homestars and within 2 hours, I was speaking with Chris from Ice Air. He initially gave me a quote over the phone and asked for pictures. Once he saw what was involved and informed me that the previous installation was not up to code that it would be slightly higher. I appreciated his honesty and the quality installation ...you can see what I mean in the pics. I would highly recommend Chris and his team for the services they provide...5 Stars

Thanks you William!!! Our customers safety and satisfaction is of most importance. It was great working with you. Enjoy your new gas range!

Ross from Mississauga
Ross from Mississauga

Air Conditioning Repair & AC/Furnace Replacement

During a recent heat wave, our air conditioner stopped working and our former heating and cooling service provider was doing nothing to return it to an operational state. The service rep from the former provider was more focused on upselling a new higher efficiency unit than resolving the issue with the A/C unit, suggested we could have an expensive leak test performed, but could forgo the leak test and use the $ towards the purchase of a new unit. I wasn’t convinced that a leak was the issue so I called Chris from Ice Air who came highly recommended by a neighbour and I was extremely happy with my decision to call him.

Rather than have to wait 5 days like I did with my former service provider, Chris showed up the same day, quickly diagnosed the issue as lack of power getting to the compressor and had the unit back up and running in minutes. I was so impressed with his service over what I've been experiencing in recent years, I decided to explore cancelling the service plans I had in place and upgrade both my furnace and air conditioner through Ice Air.

In terms of replacement options, Chris provided very competitive quotes on both furnace and A/C units and sound recommendations on replacement options.

The installation of the new units was completed in one day and I was extremely satisfied with the quality of service and professionalism displayed by Chris and team. I’m also more than happy to recommend Chris and his Company to others and have joined his growing list of customers in our neighbourhood.

Thank you Ross!!! We try our best to provide possible service and options to our customers. It was a pleasure working with you and taking care of your heating and cooling needs!!!

JP in Brantford
JP in Brantford
1 review Brantford, ON

Pool and fire features

Chris did an amazing job on the fire features and gas lines for our pool. He was always prompt, courteous and professional. His work is very particular and tidy. Chris went above and beyond and I would highly recommend him.

Thank you John, It was great working with you!!! I try and make everything as easy as possible for my clients. Your new backyard is super sharp looking!!! The best I've seen in all the projects I come across.

Private User reviews Burlington, ON

Service

I called this company and was happy to get a specific time of arrival rather than an open window that is usually difficult to work with. This company provided me with very reasonable options to get me out of the A.C jam I found myself in. I am happy and satisfied with this company’s quality of service and would strongly recommend this company to any and everyone.

Thank you very much!!! Makes us happy to see our customers happy!!!!

Eric
Eric

Great job on duct work, gas lines and new furnace

Chris and team did an awesome job on duct work modifications, running gas lines and a new furnace installation. We took out a permit for the HVAC modifications (we removed several walls) and there were no issues upon inspection. Chris has attention to detail and was very responsive throughout the project. Overall, a pleasure to work with. I can be a tough client and feel very comfortable recommending Chris for any HVAC project. Thanks again Chris!

Hi Eric!!! Thank you for the kind words! It was our pleasure working with you and no problem at all with all the details, I like it too!!! Your renovation looks good, it's going to be pretty sharp and detailed when done.
Please feel feel free to give a call in my cell phone if you have any questions.

Private User reviews Mississauga, ON

Heating

Reliable, trustworthy, knowledgeable with the work scope, even with a very tight space to work on. Called up Atlas air company , send their supervisor to evaluate the work to be done and they rejected the job. With Ice Air, the job was done professionally. They finished the job in half a day, even had to climb 2 flight of stairs to bring the new unit of water heater to my townhouse. Need to cut open the drywall to find the connections of the pipes. By the way the left my place in an impacable clean condition.

Thank you for the opportunity to help in your HVAC needs! With all the wide range of experiences and equipment available to us we have in the trade our crews always seam to find a solution to any need! It was our pleasure working with you!

Jaylene in Burlington
Jaylene in Burlington

Heating System

Chris from Ice Air has always delivered top notch service that is affordable. He always makes himself available and has been there for us in a pinch on more than one occasion. We appreciate his work so much and will never go with anyone else. Thanks Chris!

Thank you Jaylene! You and Darryl are always a pleasure to work with.

More about Ice Air Heating And Air Conditioning

Ice Air has been in the business for over 13 years and we've been lucky enough to learn a thing or two over those years. We've even worked hard to make sure that our staff knows the most up-to-date information about all of your heating and cooling needs. Keeping you ...
Looking for Heating & Air Conditioning pros in Milton?