Legacy Air

R Munc from Courtice
R Munc from Courtice
2 reviews Courtice, ON

Genuine and fair

My furnace stopped working. I spoke with a different company and seemed to be pushing me to buy a new furnace. I was suspicious as the furnace wasn’t very old and I thought there had to be a fix. I am grateful to have called Legacy. Brandon showed up on time
. Super friendly and personable, took the time to explain the issue and my options. Instead of having to replace the furnace, he was able fix it in no time. Super reasonable price and I think he saved me a lot of money. Thanks Legacy. Dealing with your company felt like I was dealing with a friend or a neighbor.

chevycam76 in Bowmanville
chevycam76 in Bowmanville
1 review Bowmanville, ON

Control board

After hours service, quick, professional and very knowledgeable. I highly recommend this company. Some companies i called told me to replace my furnace with out looking at the problem, some didn't answer. Called Legacy Air I was up and running in 2 hours.

Thank you for taking the time to review Legacy Air, we strive to provide our customers with prompt, professional, knowledgeable service 24/7. We appreciate your business.

Jamie in Oshawa
Jamie in Oshawa
1 review Oshawa, ON

furnace and humidifier

I would recommend this company Branden did a awesome job! no issues clean and i could not get a better price. I got the furnace that everyone recommended and he beat all the prices.
Thanks

Thank you for taking the time to review Legacy Air, we appreciate your business.

More about Legacy Air

Located in Bowmanville. 20 plus years experience. Installation of all of your heating and air conditioning needs.
Looking for Gas Line Installation pros in Courtice?