LEGACY AIR

chevycam76 in Bowmanville
chevycam76 in Bowmanville
1 review Bowmanville, ON

Control board

After hours service, quick, professional and very knowledgeable. I highly recommend this company. Some companies i called told me to replace my furnace with out looking at the problem, some didn't answer. Called Legacy Air I was up and running in 2 hours.

Thank you for taking the time to review Legacy Air, we strive to provide our customers with prompt, professional, knowledgeable service 24/7. We appreciate your business.

Jamie in Oshawa
Jamie in Oshawa
1 review Oshawa, ON

furnace and humidifier

I would recommend this company Branden did a awesome job! no issues clean and i could not get a better price. I got the furnace that everyone recommended and he beat all the prices.
Thanks

Thank you for taking the time to review Legacy Air, we appreciate your business.

More about LEGACY AIR

Located in Bowmanville. 20 plus years experience. Installation of all of your heating and air conditioning needs.
Looking for Gas Line Installation pros in Courtice?