All Best Electrical Ltd

Review for All Best Electrical Ltd

Irina in Toronto
Irina in Toronto
1 review Surrey, BC

Do Not Hire All Best Electrical unless you want a screwed up experience like I did!

Be aware! Never hire All Best Electrical! . The electrical work in my new house were totally messed up by them, plugs did not work, switches can not turn off the lights, they have left live wires everywhere inside and outside of the new house, one live wire were left uncovered two feet away from my gas meter! Please view photos. They also want to charge me triple amount of what they originally quoted me. In order to fix his defective works I spent thousands of dollars. Please be aware!

Looking for Electricians pros in Surrey?