Green Warriors

Best of 2019 winnerBest of 2019winner

Reviews for Green Warriors

Bob in Toronto
Bob in Toronto

Clean up after job was excellent

Started work on an aggregate driveway and walkway within 3 days of original estimate, despite all the rain this year. Finished on time and we are very happy with final result. Clean up after job was excellent. Men wore all the appropriate industrial safety gear and worked safely. Were very courteous and ensured neighbours were not impacted.

Dear Bob!

Thank you for the great review!

sam in Toronto
sam in Toronto

What a great experience

What a great experience I had using Green Warriors for my landscaping needs. they were very clear and professional. Living out of the city they made it possible for me to keep in touch with him throughout the coarse of this project. Thank you. Great work

Dear Sam,
Thank you!

Men in White in Orleans
Men in White in Orleans
6 reviews Ottawa, ON

My lawn never looked better

My lawn has never looked better since I started using green warriors. They are reliable and reasonably priced. The were recommended to me and I am now recommending them.

Thank you very much!

Green Warriors

Gerald in Toronto
Gerald in Toronto

Have used the amazing Green Warriors

Have used the amazing Green Warriors for both lawn care and snow removal for the past 5 years. Stanislav and his amazing team of hard workers always do a GREAT job. Their communication is fantastic and they always respond immediately. On several occasions, they have come back the same day to remove snow that the city has plowed across my driveway. Highly recommend this company!

Thank you, Gerald! It's a pleasure working with you!

donald in Toronto
donald in Toronto

It ended up looking a lot better than I had envisioned

Green Warriors was able to create a great entrance to the front of my house, on budget and on time. I was extremely pleased with the crew and their professionalism. It ended up looking a lot better than I had envisioned. I highly recommend this company. They are trust worthy and a credit to their trade. Thank you.

Hope you will enjoy it next season a lot!

Junior in Toronto
Junior in Toronto

I’m so happy that I went with Green Warriors

I’m so happy that I went with Green Warriors for my new driveway! It was time to get rid of an old troublesome asphalt driveway and they came to my house very soon after I contacted them. I was immediately impressed by their professionalism and work ethic. We discussed options and they gave me some VERY reasonable quotes and a very doable timeline. their crew is incredible — tidy and efficient. The final product looks incredible and was completed in only a few days

chris in Toronto
chris in Toronto

Used Green Warriors last spring and summer

Used Green Warriors last spring and summer for spring clean up and lawn care. Was very happy with the service. Hired them again for this past 2019 season and was pleasantly surprised to come home this week to find the spring clean up had been done and my front flower bed tended too. Great service!

Dear Chris!

Thank you for the great review!

lindsay in Toronto
lindsay in Toronto

very professional and strong team.

We hired Green Warriors based on strong online reviews when we moved into our new house last year. They’ve been excellent in their weekly service (lawn, garden, pruning etc), and also very timely in answering questions and for additional requests. We’d highly recommend - very professional and strong team.

Thank you , Lindsay!

andy in Toronto
andy in Toronto
5 reviews Oshawa, ON

I'm super impressed

I'm super impressed with the work from the crew. They are always professional, punctual, and respectful. They work quickly and efficiently and I've never needed to remind them about anything. They also remove our snow in the winter and often remove it from the top of my car in the mornings! Great added touch! Thanks!

Andy, thank you for the review!

More about Green Warriors

Green Warriors is the Landscaping and Construction company covering all GTA.
Are tired of fighting with weeds and dandelions? Do you want to have a fresh and healthy lawn? Green Warriors is your solution!!

Give us a call today to schedule your appointment. We look forward to hearing from you.