Green Warriors

m in Richmond Hill
m in Richmond Hill
0 reviews Richmond Hill, ON

Definitely would recommend

Everyone at Green Warriors that I was in contact with were very professional and friendly. They asked to come a few days earlier than my appointment since rain was expected which shows they were in top of things. They arrived on time and worked quickly and efficiently. They cleaned up after. All in all I’m very pleased with my new lawn! I definitely recommend them!

James in Dunnville
James in Dunnville
0 reviews Richmond Hill, ON

sod and sprinklers

Green Warriors recently installed a sprinkler system and sodded our backyard. The crew showed up on time on the agreed upon date. They were professional and courteous. The lawn looks lovely and sprinkler system is functioning perfectly.

hbd in Richmond Hill
hbd in Richmond Hill
1 review Richmond Hill, ON

Great job

I needed my backyard lawn replaced. I found Green Warriors on Homestars. I contacted three companies for quotes. Green Warriors were the best value and called for follow up after they did the quote. Everyone was very friendly. Asked to come a few days early because rain was expected which shows they were on too of things. Four guys came and worked quickly and efficiently. They cleaned up after themselves. I’m very happy with my new lawn!

Lawn
Lawn

Sod installation

The team did an excellent job ! Very professional and great service! They also explained to me how to water newly installed sod and how to take proper care of lawn.

Hussain
Hussain
1 review Pickering, ON

Great Job and Great Service

I got a great job done by Green Warriors who were timely, professional, polite and cleaned up afterwards. Throughout the process they made sure everything thing was ok with me and I truly appreciate the job and service they provided.

R Kay in Thornhill
R Kay in Thornhill
3 reviews Richmond Hill, ON

Sod Installation + Irrigation System

Green Warriors did an excellent job - professional, looks great, cleaned up well, delivered on time and stayed until the job was done. I would recommend this service. They were also helpful with any questions that I had.

Sodding

Very satisfied. Workers arrived promptly on the agreed day. Cut and laid sod very carefully. Workers were polite and hard working. I would recommend this company highly. The owner followed up with detailed instructions regarding maintenance.

John D from Richmond Hill
John D from Richmond Hill
5 reviews Richmond Hill, ON

Green, Green Grass of Home

Great product, great people and certainly great value from Stan's Green Warriors.

Dennis and team did an fabulous on-time job over two-days with no surprises. Front boulevard and front and rear lawns were sodded with Kentucky Blue. The two sides of our house were converted into a beautiful pea gravel pathway(s) with natural slate stepping stones.

A Hunter irrigation system was installed that works beautifully. This is extremely important to us because a new lawn requires a lot of water and TLC. The system is fully automatic, easily hooked up to our outdoor faucet and it even monitors rain fall. While we sleep, the system works its magic.

Photos to follow in four to six weeks, once the roots have taken hold and the lawn has had a haircut.

Five medals for the Green Warriors!

Thank you, John!

Deborah in
Deborah in
2 reviews Newmarket, ON

Grass installation

I highly recommend this company for grass installation. They did an amazing job from start to finish. There was an above ground pool and a portion of deck removed, so a really messy situation. They also replace the strip of grass between the house and the fence.
Glenn, Stan, Denis and his crew, great people to work with. The job was completed as per committed, and really well done. Appreciate the instructions to make sure the grass would thrive.
I've added before and after picture. Note that the after pictures are from today, three weeks after the date of install.

Thank you Deborah!!

New grass

Great job done by four energetic guys! Cleaned up . Very well organized. Worked well together. Would recommend this company to anyone who needs landscaping done. Thank you! Great job

More about Green Warriors

Green Warriors is the Landscaping and Construction company covering all GTA.
Are tired of fighting with weeds and dandelions? Do you want to have a fresh and healthy lawn? Green Warriors is your solution!!

Give us a call today to schedule your appointment. We look forward to hearing from you.