Legendary Carpentry

Reviews for Legendary Carpentry

Nisha_M
Nisha_M

Backyard Composite Deck Build and Basic Landscaping

Ray and his team built us a beautiful 580 sq. ft. composite deck. Of the decking companies I contacted he had the most impressive portfolio of photos of his completed projects and he had a willingness to work with us to create something special. He gave us a very reasonable quote and a good start date. He and his crew showed up on time, completed the project quickly and left no mess. During the project we requested new sod for the back and front yards which they completed. Ray brings an honest demeanor, experience, knowledge, and craftsmanship to the work site, working to build something truly spectacular and working well with the homeowner to creatively handle every situation. Ray’s Legendary Carpentry is a true mark of high quality and focused customer service. I absolutely love my backyard oasis. I highly recommend Legendary Carpentry.

Gail in Etobicoke
Gail in Etobicoke

New Fence with Gates

We recently had Legendary Carpentry install a custom fence around the perimeter of our backyard. Ray arrived to give us a quote on the day and at the time promised. His easy-going but professional manner reassured us that we were in the right hands. Our yard had overgrown bushes, small trees, old stumps and a chain link fence that needed to be removed. Ray's crew handled the removal flawlessly and even swept the driveway and walkway prior to leaving for the night. In fact, Ray's crew respectfully cleaned up the debris every night prior to their departure. Ray was mindful and knowledgeable about the bylaws for swimming pools. As a safety precaution, his crew installed a temporary fence surrounding our pool until the boundary fence was completed. This additional safety measure greatly put our minds at ease. Not only is Ray meticulous but he also takes pride in his work. Ray went out of his way to ensure that our custom fence would withstand the test of time and made improvements to our design that would guarantee his workmanship. A few days after completion of the job, we noticed a slight issue with our double gate. Ray immediately responded to our communication and had the gate promptly rectified. We are extremely happy with the beautiful fence, quality of workmanship and fantastic customer service.

Thank you so much Gail!
My crew and I really appreciate the incredible review and hospitality. We look forward to working with you and Vince again in the near future.

Cheers,

Ray Khan

leonardomax in Mississauga
leonardomax in Mississauga

Backyard Deck

Ray and his team gave us the deck we needed. He is a thinker, problem solver and really spends the time to listen to your needs. My mom has accessibility needs, and his team made changes on the go to make the deck easier for her to move around safely. Their attention to detail really makes this team the company you want to go with. If you are the type of person with a vision but do not want to get down in the weeds; Legendary Carpentry is the team for you. He took care of everything, planning, material delivery, design, building, and clean-up.
My Family and I demolished the deck ourselves, then we had a screw pile company put in the footings. Some of the footings were not aligned and Ray came in and saved the day by coming up with a solution. You often see Ray with his phone and measuring tape in his hand. He is constantly making notes in his phone and creating a to-do list, and parts list; which makes him very organized.
His team George and Jack are fast hard-working guys. You will have a lot of interaction with them, as they pause to say hello, and explain what they are doing. I really enjoyed coming home at the end of the day to see their progress and listen to their banter as they worked. They are friendly and always courteous.
Thank you guys for a wonderful experience, and I will see you soon to get some landscaping done!

Many thanks Vijay!!!
It's reviews and great big smiles like yours that allow us to take such great pride in our work. This project was quite a challenge but I'm so happy we were able to give you and your family a comfortable outdoor space to relax. I hope everything is working well for your mom and can't wait to see her garden now that she can tend to plants a little easier. My crew and I can't thank you enough for your hospitality during our time there and we are so excited to start planning the next phase of your landscape overhaul.

The Legendary Crew

Rebuilding Deck

Ray is amazing. I've had a very bad experience in the past, but Ray changed my way of thinking. He is very flexible and accommodating to what you need.

Ray, thank you for the great work you did - I will happily recommend you and call you in the future!

-Pri (from Brampton)

Thank you for the great review Pri. I'm glad I was able to restore your faith in good contractors. We look forward to working with you again.

HollyChe in Scarborough
HollyChe in Scarborough

Deck & Doors

RJ and his team were very knowledgeable and hard working individuals. They were on time each day and got to work and they finished the job with absolute perfection. We could not be happier with the end project.
Our new deck looks amazing and the sliding doors installed are perfect!

You will not be disappointed with this company - as the workmanship is impeccable.
We can’t wait to use them again for future projects.

Thank you Holly!!!
My crew and I had a great time working on your project and we can’t thank you enough for your hospitality. We look forward to working with you in the future.

Sincerely,

Ray Khan

Robert from Mississauga
Robert from Mississauga

Deck Repair and rebuild.

Ray repaired and rebuilt our deck. He and his crew installed it. They were extremely professional, did an amazing job, on time, on budget, and good clean up. Arrived early for work each day.!

I could not be happier with the interactions with Ray and his crew and the finished work was beyond what was expected. He explained all parts of the deck repair and answered all our questions and concerns . Have referred him to neighbours and can't recommend Ray and Legendary Carpentry enough. Thanks Ray ,glad we hired you as our contactor.

Thanks Robert,
We really appreciate your hospitality, the great review and the many referrals. I'm glad I was able to answer all of your questions and address your concerns accordingly. We look forward to working with you again on future projects!

Ryan in Brampton
Ryan in Brampton

Highly recommend!

Amazing work and quality! Would highly recommend Ray for his service. He was on time and his quote was what within what he said it would be. Added touch is his immaculate personality.

Thank you Ryan for the great review. It was an pleasure renovating your home.

Darren
Darren
7 reviews Hamilton, ON

Fence, gate, porch work

Ray designed a fence and gate, and he and his crew installed it. They were extremely professional, did an amazing job, on time, on budget, and good clean up.

I could not be happier with the interactions with Ray and his crew and the finished work was beyond what was expected. I can't recommend Ray and Legendary Carpentry enough.

Thank you Darren for the kind words. We were so excited to do this project. Can't wait to tackle the rest of the landscape.

Rick
Rick

Rebuild Garage, Deck, Driveway, and Landscaping

Contractor did an amazing job and exceeded our expectation. Very reliable. Cost was very reasonable. Did not charge us for additional things that we asked for during the job. Cleaned up site each day when they were done. I would use Legendary Carpentry again.

Thank you Rick for the great review. It was an absolute pleasure creating an outdoor oasis for you and your family to enjoy. We look forward to working with you again.

More about Legendary Carpentry

Legendary Carpentry specializes in outdoor woodworking and landscapes. Use your imagination to create your very own unique outdoor oasis or let us design one with your wants and needs in mind. Our team will be glad to sit down with you and go over any ideas that you may have. Consultations are always free. We take great pride in our work and want you to love it as much as we do. It is our goal to make sure all of our customers are completely satisfied with every aspect of each job, and our 1.5 year warranty will give you the peace of mind that the job will be done exactly the way you envisioned.