Beso Appliances

Review for Beso Appliances

Benoit in Ottawa
Benoit in Ottawa
1 review Milton, ON

They treat there customers like they are untrustworthy

We purchased a commercial washer from them and they installed and it worked. When my superintendant that takescare of my properties put to loonies in to reverify the machine didn't work. he gave the coin box a small tap it came on. I called the company and they came back only t accuse my super of doing something wrong, he also changed my lock on my machine without giving me the service key and when my super asked him about he got all defensive and threatened my super that he would call his son and that is son was bigger than my super. In plain word he threatened my super with violence.

More about Beso Appliances

Washers, Dryers, Refrigerators and Stoves. 35 Years of Quality Repair. We Do Same Day Service. Satisfaction Guaranteed!
Looking for Appliance Repair pros in Ottawa?