Kian Computer

Vanessa in Bradford
Vanessa in Bradford
0 reviews Bradford West Gwillimbury, ON

Best Computer Repair in the GTA

I’ve had a personal computer since Windows 95 was brand new. I’ve gone through a lot of computers and worked with a lot of technical support people – both at home and at work.
Kian is the best computer repair person that I have ever done business with. He is easy to get a hold of, calls you back promptly, is never impatient with you asking questions, and goes well above and beyond what any other computer repair service I’ve worked with has. I highly recommend him to anyone who cares about what they keep on their computers.
I have the utmost confidence that, when I deal with Kian, I am getting the best results for my money... and then some. He provides the best quality work, for the lowest price, that I have ever received. I know that my computer is in the best hands possible and I refuse to take my computers anywhere else.

More about Kian Computer

We are here to help you the best and easiest way. Call us! 647-500-5105 Alienware, Mac, All-in-one Computer, Desktop PC / Laptop / Server Installation & Trouble-Shooting (Hardware & Software Support) Do you have problem on your Windows or MAC such as: Slow Start-up / Viruses / Crashing / Slow ...
Looking for Computer Repairs and Support pros in Toronto?