Lee Valley Carpentry

Reviews for Lee Valley Carpentry

wade.s.adams
wade.s.adams

Stair railing

Mark removed the old oak railing and replaced with new maple and wrought iron railing. Work was done methodically and very clean and unobtrusive to my family or my dogs. Very well done on time and on budget

Thanks Wade !

Mark
LeeValley Carpentry

sharongill
sharongill

Laminate floor replacement

Mark was so timely, professional, and went above and beyond. He was very nice and did the most amazing job. His work is so clean and polished.

Thanks very much Sharon !

LeeValley Carpentry

mzchouse
mzchouse

Deck

Mark did a great job. Very professional, did what he said for the price he quoted and the quality of work was top notch. I would recommend Mark and contract him again for future work.

Thanks very much Marty !

ryscott
ryscott

Coffered ceiling and Laundry room Reno.

Mark is a very skilled carpenter and great guy. I researched his work and viewed his carpentry pictures online before deciding to go with him. Let me just say his work is unreal. His cuts are so precise and true he is truly a very skilled carpenter. Our ceiling turned out so beautiful, even the painters that came commented on how well put together everything was. Mark also created custom cabinets in our laundry room that were better than I ever imagined. My wife and I literally did not want to let him go, we were trying to make up projects for him to do because we were so impressed with his work. I can’t say enough good things about Mark. We will be using him again in the future 110%. Go with Mark in confidence!

Thanks very much Ryan !

More about Lee Valley Carpentry

Welcome to Lee Valley Carpentry. We are a team of qualified Red Seal Carpenters with over 15 years of experience in the trade. We take great pride in our ability to provide quality workmanship and a friendly professional attitude on any project that we undertake. We are licensed by the City of Calgary as well as being insured and bonded. Contact us today about your upcoming project and we'll be happy to provide you with a free quote.