Lee Valley Carpentry

Reviews for Lee Valley Carpentry

mzchouse
mzchouse

Deck

Mark did a great job. Very professional, did what he said for the price he quoted and the quality of work was top notch. I would recommend Mark and contract him again for future work.

Thanks very much Marty !

ryscott
ryscott

Coffered ceiling and Laundry room Reno.

Mark is a very skilled carpenter and great guy. I researched his work and viewed his carpentry pictures online before deciding to go with him. Let me just say his work is unreal. His cuts are so precise and true he is truly a very skilled carpenter. Our ceiling turned out so beautiful, even the painters that came commented on how well put together everything was. Mark also created custom cabinets in our laundry room that were better than I ever imagined. My wife and I literally did not want to let him go, we were trying to make up projects for him to do because we were so impressed with his work. I can’t say enough good things about Mark. We will be using him again in the future 110%. Go with Mark in confidence!

Thanks very much Ryan !

More about Lee Valley Carpentry

Builder of custom Decks, Pergolas, Gazebos , Fences, Sheds, all outdoor construction. Interior Finishing Carpentry, flooring, Basement Renovations