Decorama Flooring Bowmanville

Review for Decorama Flooring Bowmanville

Brian Arsenault from Bowmanville
Brian Arsenault from Bowmanville
4 reviews Bowmanville, ON

Laying broadloom on the basement stairs

My wife and I needed to have carpet installed. We heard about Decorama flooring in Bowmanville. We called the owner Mark and made arrangements for an estimate. Mark was very professional and pleasant to deal with and left us with a very reasonable estimate. We made arrangements to have Decorama come do the job. The work of the two installers (Paul & Mark) met our expectations and more. They both were polite, courteous and very tidy. I wouldn't hesitated to recommend Decorama flooring to my family and friends. I told Mark (The owner) that I was very fussy and was concerned about getting a good quality job, he put my fears to rest when he told me that Paul, the Installer, had many years of experience and that I'd be very pleased with his work.