Westbeach Window Coverings

Reviews for Westbeach Window Coverings

Elizabeth B.
Elizabeth B.

House reno

We have used Jaime and Westbeach Window Coverings for 2 separate renovations. I am thrilled with the work that has been done for us. Jaime is knowledgeable, easy to communicate with, happy to make suggestions and totally reliable. He was my first call the day we moved into our new home. I hope I can send all of my friends and family, needing window treatments, his way. Thanks Jaime! I hope I get to work with you again.

Wow. Thank you. Very kind. I was very excited to work with you again because I knew you were so easy to deal with. Decisive, thoughtful and fun to work with made it a great experience. Hope to work with you on job # 3! Thanks again.

c l.
c l.
5 reviews Vancouver, BC

hunter douglas blinds

Jamie made himself available at this shop even though he was still in the process of setting his new display gallery up. he took time to explain a lot of things to do with the various blinds and backings. he had an extensive selection of samples for me to look at and some blinds already hanging up. i needed to get new blinds up as soon as i could and he knew that. he came and took the measurements within a day and we ordered the blinds. they arrived a week early and he arranged for the technicians to come and hang them the next day. those two workers arrived on time, with all the tools they needed, totally prepared and did their job quickly and efficiently. i would recommend WestBeach Windows. it was a good experience.

Thank you for lovely review. It was a pleasure working with you. I'm glad you had a nice experience and enjoyed our new showroom. Thank you.

HomeStars in Toronto
HomeStars in Toronto

Window shades for new house

Really enjoyed working with Westbeach. The installer, Harry, did a great job and was very professional. The product looks great and finishes the house nicely. I would recommend them without hesitation.

Thank you!

jenny_albano in Burnaby
jenny_albano in Burnaby
1 review Vancouver, BC

Replacing the old Blinds!

When we renovate our main floor we decided to change our blinds too to match our new design. So I requested a quote to 5 different Shades/Blinds company and Jamie from Westbeach Window and Coverings is the first to response. He quickly set the appointment to come to my house. He gave me some ideas what's best for my budget and he has lots of samples to choose from. Jamie is easy to reach when I have some questions to ask and made time to see me when I needed to change something. Installation is very quick, had some minor issue, but he quickly solve it and he went above and beyond. Very happy with the service and the quality of the products that Jamie provided.

Thanks Jenny for the wonderful review. It was great working with you. Thanks so much. Your house looks great. Thanks!

engel.beatrice in Vancouver
engel.beatrice in Vancouver
1 review Vancouver, BC

blinds installd in living room

the work was done well and the blinds look beautiful. Nice guys to deal with too.

Fantastic! Yes we were really happy with the look as you had a very nice canvas for us to work with. Thank you.

Vanmum
Vanmum

WIndow and skylight coverings/shades

Jaime was honest with time line and helpful with skylight suggestions. Very reasonable good quick quality install. We are Very impressed.

Thanks Heidi. Pleasure working with you.

Tiffani E.
Tiffani E.
1 review Vancouver, BC

Roller shades for our boat!

Started out with another vendor and Jaime stepped in to save the day! Jaime is very hands on and was an Absolute Delight to work with. He made the entire process easy, product was ordered and installed in no time. I will recommend Westbeach to everyone I know!!

Thanks Tiffani! It was great to work with you and your husband on your "baby". Look forward to working with you again.

The N.
The N.
1 review Surrey, BC

New blinds for dining and living room.

We were very happy with the work and the finished product. Jaime was very professional and fun to work with. The timeframe he gave us for the product to arrive was accurate and the installation was quick. We especially liked the power blind option and remote control.

Thanks Mark! You were a pleasure to deal with. The shades look great, thanks to your beautiful home. When you decide t power up the rest of the shades in your home let us know!

Lori a.
Lori a.
1 review Vancouver, BC

Blinds for home and home office.

Westbeach Window Coverings are simply the best! Products, pre-sale, installation, and after sales service, all superb. Jaime and Harry are professional in all ways. Highly recommended. Lori and Barry G.

Hi. Thanks for your review. You guys are always a pleasure to deal with. We really appreciate the repeated business. Look forward to your next project!

More about Westbeach Window Coverings

Westbeach Window Coverings is one of Vancouver's finest Blinds and Shades Dealers. We proudly service Vancouver and the Sea to Sky Corridor, Squamish and Whistler. We carry Hunter Douglas, Lutron, Altex - Sun Project, Graber and our favourite local supplier Habitat Blinds and Shading Systems. We do everything from Shutters to motorized shades, drapery and sheer to roman shades. We also do basic products like venetians and verticals. Please call today to set up a free in home consultation.

We also believe in keeping it local, smart and simple. The majority of our goods are purchased and fabricated from right here in British Columbia. This takes out many unnecessary steps and wait times; all while reducing our carbon footprint and keeping money in the local economy.