Bathtub Guru

Reviews for Bathtub Guru

Ian in Scarborough
Ian in Scarborough

Fibreglass tub repair

I thought my brand new damaged whirlpool was going to be written off. Large hole in the side, 19" crack in the rail and chips in the floor. Six large tiles fell from my ceiling during tile installation.

Truly professional, quality, detailed repair. Looks shiny and new again. It even holds water now.

Almost can't tell there was any damage at all! I cannot express how happy I am with this repair.

Thank you James! You saved my Jacuzzi.

Ian

More about Bathtub Guru

Bathtub Guru specialises in refinishing bathtubs, tiles, sinks, counters, and so on. We make sure that every customer that requests our assistance gets the service they deserve and results that they’re pleased with. Refinishing is the best option to avoid having to pay for a brand new bathtub, sink, counters, or tiles. We ...
Looking for Bathroom Renovation pros in Toronto?