Bathtub Guru

Bathroom Renovation
Toronto ON M1L 1B1

Reviews for Bathtub Guru

Beautifully refreshed bathtub!

James did an amazing job reglazing my old bathtub. Like new and the new tenants love how clean it looks!
Very knowledgeable, left workspace extremely clean, and made sure my condo was well ventilated!
Would highly recommend as you wouldnt know the difference between a new bathtub and the refreshed version. James saved me a ton of money.

Ivan in Toronto
Ivan in Toronto

Beautiful job done on a bathtub repair

I highly recommend the Bathtub Guru as he saved me from an expensive bathtub replacement job. In January, we had a bathtub that was cracking at the tub drain and starting to cause a small leak down to the lower level. James responded very promptly to my inquiry and was able to come to our home to assess the work and able to start the job the same day. Knowing that the drying and curing process would take time, in the end you could not tell that there even was a repair done. James is extremely professional and courteous and would recommend him to anyone in need of his talents. Thank you James!

mark in Toronto
mark in Toronto

bathtub reglazing

the installer owner came at 10am
he left around 4pm
he did four coats of glaze much more than usual any one who has seen the tub, say it looks better than new,its stunning, iam so happy with JAMES i highly recommand them for bathtub glazing he and his company is the best.

aoh
aoh

Bathtub Refinishing

My "vintage" tub is now pristine thanks to James of Bathtub Guru. A good price, responsive and professional communicators and I love their name.

Thank you vet much for your review.

Whitby
Whitby

Reglazing

I've used bathtub guru about half a dozen times. James has always been professional, on time and does a great job everytime. Highly recommended him to anyone looking to refinish their bathtub or tiles.

Thanks

IAMYUGOGITL in Scarborough
IAMYUGOGITL in Scarborough

Green Bath Tub Resurfaced to White

The Bathroom Guru resurfaced my bath tub today and did an incredible job!

He is very friendly as well as meticulous.

I have no problem in recommending him to anyone.

Thank you very much! looking forward to work with you again .

James

bonnie in Vaughan
bonnie in Vaughan

Bathtub crack and chip repair

Jamshid came the same day I called and worked late. Amazing service and very professional plus helpful hints on protecting my tub from future damage. Pricier that I expected, but had not done research so maybe this is the typical going rate. Ask first, as they have a minimum rate.

Thanks Bonnie, our minimum cost to do repair work starts from 400/500 plus tax .

Cheers

James/Jamshid

data4
data4
0 reviews Oshawa, ON

Hottub repair

Had issues with delamination of the acrylic in my Arctic spa hottub that wasn’t warranted Bathtub guru did an excellent job repairing the problem They were very professional and courteous

Thanks a lot Mr. S i really appreciate your nice review.
Bathtub Guru Team .

cugel.jaz
cugel.jaz

Bathtub refinishing

Bathtub Guru took the job that others considered too difficult, showed up early and did the job quickly and it looks fantastic. Well worth the time and money. Thank you.

Thanks for Nice Review, looking forward to work with you again .

James

Marion Burt from Toronto
Marion Burt from Toronto

Bathtub refinishing

James restored a stained, rusted, decades-old tub to a perfect shining beauty! His work was quick, careful and thorough, and he was polite, punctual and very clean. -- I am pleased. The room was too small for one of the new tubs, so I called James out of desperation, and I'm really glad I did!

More about Bathtub Guru

Bathtub Guru specializes in refinishing bathtubs, tiles, sinks, counters, and so on. We make sure that every customer that requests our assistance gets the service they deserve and results that they’re pleased with. Refinishing is the best option to avoid having to pay for a brand new bathtub, sink, counters, or tiles. We ...
Looking for Bathroom Renovation pros in Toronto?