PolyLevel Alberta Corp

Reviews for PolyLevel Alberta Corp

Arinna in Edmonton
Arinna in Edmonton
0 reviews Edmonton, AB

Terrible work, no follow up

I Hired Poly level to regrade my sidewalk away from the house as I had water in my basement. It is a covered sidewalk but it was still clearly poorly graded. The salesman told my why poly is so much better than mudjacking, and as I was dealing with a recent cancer diagnosis for my husband, I didn't do my usual due diligence in researching the company or competitors. Their invoice says to "Lift, grade and void fill concrete". They were unable to sufficiently grade the sidewalk away from the house, and also sprayed the side of my house with the foam. I repeatedly asked them to come look and fix it, but they told me it was the best they could do. I have continued to have water in my basement, that proper grading should have mitigated. I looked at the sidewalk again, and there are clear voids under the sidewalk where the water goes straight to my foundation. there is no way for me to fix those voids from surface level, which is why I hired them. They refused to correct any of the work, and i have had a few years of basement repairs re-occurring. (not entirely their problem, but the re-grading should have significantly improved the situation). When I talked to them on the phone, they repeatedly told me "they don't fix grades, only lift sidewalks". When i hired them, the sales guy knew the problem with water, talked me into going with poly as it "gets in all the spaces and fills them better than mud would". They refused to acknowledge the problem, persistently repeating they don't fix grades, and have hung up on me. I had a professional mudjacking company come to give me a quote to do the work. He asked, "why is it negatively graded?" Exactly. If this job was above their ability, they should not have taken it on. It was a failure, and they have refused to consider my side, fighting me each time i call that they don't fix grades, and are condescending. Some of the worst customer service I have come across. I will be hiring new company to fix this issue, and will have paid twice for 1 single result. I will send pictures once they have completed the fix. I had offered Poly Level numerous opportunities to make things right, and they refused any responsibility on their part.

Private User reviews Edmonton, AB

Driveway

I noticed a small problem after the company had completed their work. When I contacted them they said they would send someone to have a look, but no-one ever contacted me.

Erin Dobbin in Edmonton
Erin Dobbin in Edmonton
2 reviews Edmonton, AB

Cement Patio

I had a cement patio that had settled, was badly cracked and was collecting water up against my house when it rained. The slope was bad enough that I had to shim up my BBQ so the grease trap would collect grease properly. My friend told me I'd probably have to totally replace the pad, but I decided to look for a more cost-effective option.

Polylevel was very professional. They answered my request for a quote the day after I submitted it, answered all my questions promptly, and did a great job on the work! They leveled the patio and sealed the cracks to prevent erosion. Now all the water flows away from the house and my BBQ sits perfectly level. 100% satisfied.

Diana in
Diana in
1 review Edmonton, AB

Foam Lift of a Sunken Concrete Sidewalk

From first contact to job completion, the folks at PolyLevel delivered 100% on their promise of a level sidewalk at an affordable price. From first contact, estimator Wayne set my mind at ease (even when I got cold feet the night prior to the project), scheduler Vincent found us a spot within two days of estimate, and Francois and his team did a truly beautiful job of our ugly sunken sidewalk, even tying it into our front step. It will tie in nicely with our other landscaping plans and best of all, direct water AWAY from our foundation. Great customer service! I would recommend them confidently for any concrete leveling, lifting or stability issue.