Mr Tree Man

Best of 2019 winner 2 timesBest of 2019winner 2 times

Reviews for Mr Tree Man

teddy6219
teddy6219

Two large branches cut down and removed

The job was reasonably priced and was done with care in a timely fashion. I would recommend them.

Thanks Very Much Ted! Its a good thing you look after your trees or we never would have found the large mainstream crack. We appreciate the business. Best regards, James

Arielle
Arielle

Tree removal

James was fantastic. He quoted within an hour, was at my house a few hours later and due to the emergency status of the tree- he was back within the week to take care of everything. We highly recommend James to anyone and everyone. Very professional and great to work with.

Thanks Arielle, It's amazing how Carpenter Ants can eat through such hard wood. I appreciate the kind review!

Michael Elliot from Toronto
Michael Elliot from Toronto

Broken Branch Removal and Clearing From House

James and his team were awesome. Arrived promptly and were flexible. I needed some additional branches cleared away and even though they were time strapped, he made it happen. Cleaned up the job site and removed all debris. Very happy with the service and I'll definitely call him again when my trees need pruning.

Thanks Michael, Apart from the broken branch, your Honey Locust is in great condition. We always try to fit in emergency jobs and it made sense to clear the extra branches while we were there. I appreciate the great review!

Francine
Francine

Removal of branch over car

We have a beautiful large walnut tree that drops bombs on our car in the fall. We didn't want to harm the tree, but other parking is not an option. James was efficient, professional, considerate, and fairly priced. Would definitely recommend him.

Thanks very much for the comments Francine! Yes, your Walnut tree is beautiful, even with the tennis ball sized "bombs" :)

Sarmen
Sarmen

Tree pruning

Pruned our two trees and cleaned up all of the cut branches and threw it all at the nearest dump.

Sarmen, it was a pleasure to do this for you and your family!

Roger in Toronto
Roger in Toronto

Tree removal

James and his team provided white-glove service at a very competitive price.

They were prompt in providing their estimate and very pleasant in person.

I would certainly recommend their services.

Thanks Roger, It was a pleasure doing the work for you!

arborist and landscape expert

It was my "lucky day" when I saw Mr. Tree Man, James Clarke, pruning my neighbour's trees.
My landscaping was put in 25 years ago and looked overgrown and was an eyesore. I had a new design plan, but couldn't find anyone I trusted to do the job.
After speaking with him, my husband and I felt that he was a truly professional arborist who certainly knew what he was talking about.cares about the integrity of the trees he is working on.
He has a wonderful sense of aesthetics, balance and proportion and cares about the integrity of the trees he is working on. He also uprooted my old shrubs and bushes and planted the new ones. My garden looks fantastic!
He was a pleasure to deal and work with. James wants his clients to be happy and goes the "extra mile" to ensure this.
We appreciated his sound advice about future care of our property.
I almost forgot to mention that the price he quoted us for the scope of work was very reasonable and fair.
We highly recommend him!

It was a complete pleasure working for you. Thank you for such a kind reference !

More about Mr Tree Man

At Mr Tree Man we value our clients as much as we value our reputation. We only hire professionals to work with us, in fact, most of our climbers are ISA Certified Arborists and Instructors.

Doing things "the right way...every time" is our motto!
***
Professional Arborists services including..Tree and Shrub Pruning, Tree Removals, Tree Planting, Stump Grinding, Fertilizing and Permits

Servicing Toronto and the GTA