Mr Tree Man

Reviews for Mr Tree Man

Marc Barrette in East york
Marc Barrette in East york

Backyard Tree Maintenance

Great service. Workers very professional. Gave a major trim to our giant Manitoba Maple. Cut down a small Siberian Elm to the ground. Trimmed a bunch of other small trees that had grown unruly. Overall, totally satisfied with the job. Highly recommend this company!

Thanks so much Marc!! We appreciate the kind words and I will share this review with the crew as usual. It definitely means a lot to all of us. James

Marilyn in Toronto
Marilyn in Toronto

Tree Maintenance

I had James and his crew come to my house to trim an old tree in the front yard as it was hanging over the neighbours driveway/yard. They were prompt in meeting me there and James and his crew were very friendly and courteous. After the tree was trimmed everything was cleaned up and left the way they found it. They were a pleasure to work with and would call them again Marilyn

Thanks Marilyn!

Grace from Markham
Grace from Markham

Mr. Tree Man is your option when you Have a tree concern

I would highly recommend James and Mr. Tree Man to anybody who is concerning a tree service for your house. Even thought I didn't get a tree removed, James gave me a timely evaluation regarding the condition of the tree and eliminated our worries of the danger of the possibility of falling. And it was all free.

Thank you again James for your valuable time! We will definitely refer to any friends and relatives In the future.

Thanks Grace!

libbydig1
libbydig1

Tree removal

All I can say is that if you do not go with Mr. Tree Man you are an idiot!!! This was by far the easiest process I have ever been through. James is sooo incredibly nice!!!!!!!!! He took care of absolutely everything, from contacting the hydro company, dealing with the city, obtaining the permit, submitting a replanting plan and anything else that came along. He really cares, he doesn't rush you, he explains everything in detail and supplies any information you may have. The 3 guys who came to remove the tree were on time, very nice and polite and besides doing an excellent job they were exceptionally clean. He truly deserves more than the 5 stars I could give him!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

wow!!! Thank you sooo much!!

Chris

Pruning large trees of great height

James was so responsive and came to give a quote within days and the job was done without any fuss or problem. The final product is so clean and tidy that I just stood and looked at the artistry of it!
Thank you.
Chris

Thanks so much for the kind words, we are thrilled you are happy with the final product!

Arlene in Old Toronto
Arlene in Old Toronto

Fantastic job and outstanding service

I cannot say enough good things about Mr. Tree Man. From arrival to clean up, it was a pleasure to have them prune our enormous crabapple tree. Do not hesitate to hire them. Tyler was just terrific and understands the importance of excellent customer service. James promised we'd be very happy with the results and we were more than happy. Thanks so much for the outstanding job and impeccable attention to clean up and garden specimens.

Thanks so much! It was our pleasure and we loved seeing the transformation.

PK
PK

Trimming tree canopy

The guys were great. They worked hard for 5 hours doing exactly what we asked and checked with us if we were satisfied. They were very careful with our property and our neighbour's and cleaned everything up as they worked. Highly recommend!

Thanks Pauline!

giesenryan
giesenryan

Tree Trimming

James and his crew were very professional and courteous! Their work on my century old Maple Tree had it's complexities but they managed to do a great job! Highly recommended!

Thanks Ryan!

John C.
John C.

Tree pruning

I called the company because of the number of dead branches in my oak tree, a couple of which were threatening my neighbours house. First James came out to provide an estimate. He showed up on time, was very friendly, and explained what he thought had happened to cause the number of dead limbs. He gave me an hourly rate for the work to be done as the extent of the damage couldn’t be accurately assessed due to height and blockage. His friendly, professional team showed up when scheduled (a few days later) and worked quickly to clear all the dead branches. They were very careful to avoid damage anywhere else. They were done sooner than I expected and did a thorough job of cleaning up after themselves. I will definitely have them back whenever I need them and would recommend then to anyone needing tree services.

Thanks John! We are happy that your Oak was in better condition than expected!

Pruning work

From start to finish, highly professional. The quote was prompt and reasonably priced.The work crew came on time and were competent and efficient. They did exactly what they said they'd do when they said they'd do it. Everything was cleaned up after the job. We were totally satisfied and would highly recommend them for any tree work.

I'm not sure who you are , but thanks so much for the kind review. I'm thrilled that we met your expectations!

More about Mr Tree Man

At Mr Tree Man we value our clients as much as we value our reputation. We only hire professionals to work with us, in fact, most of our climbers are ISA Certified Arborists and Instructors.

Doing things "the right way...every time" is our motto!
***
Professional Arborists services including..Tree and Shrub Pruning, Tree Removals, Tree Planting, Stump Grinding, Fertilizing and Permits

Servicing Toronto and the GTA