Big Canadian Van Lines Moving & Storage

Reviews for Big Canadian Van Lines Moving & Storage

dee
dee

moving

Moved some things from my home into storage as I am downsizing into a condo, Bil was able to give me a great price for the overall move, and his team was very careful with all of my belongings.

Thank you from all of us here at Big Canadian Van Lines. It was a pleasure to do your move... if anything else in the future please do give us a call and also enjoy your new home Thank you!

JLRO
JLRO

Move out

Flexible and nimble response to changing needs
Personable and efficient staff
Very satisfied with our move

It was our pleasure at big Canadian Van Lines to handle your move if any further assistance needed please call us thank you

Sam
Sam

Moving/Storage

Bil was incredibly helpful throughout the whole process, from the estimate to the day of the move he made sure everything was looked after, which is great considering how stressful moving can be! I really appreciate his passion and dedication to his customers. Once the movers got to my home they were quick and efficient, they packed everything neatly and took extra care when moving fragile items. I will definitely be recommending Big Canadian to all my friends and family!!

Thank you for those kind words it was our pleasure from all of us here at Big Canadian Van Lines to handle your move if any further assistance needed please give us a call thank you.

Private User reviews Mississauga, ON

big canadian van lines moving & storage

The owner Bill is quite the salesman and we fell hook line an sinker.
Although the workers were hard working we believe our furniture was not packed well enough to protect it during transport.
The damage done was immense and trying to get anything fixed was very difficult. We had to continually call/email before anything was done.
When someone did finally come out to repair the damages done, we were not satisfied with the results. (with one exception)
Under no circumstances would we recommend this company.

sorry to hear you've had this experience if there was damage we do have somebody come out and fix it if it was move related only if it was move related sorry we could not please you thank you

gillian in Richmond Hill
gillian in Richmond Hill
1 review Richmond Hill, ON

moving

Bill and his moving team were simply awesome. From the minute i met bill when he gave me the quote his focus was on customer care and making suggestions to help with the move . Bill and tHe and the entire team paid attention to detail and moved all my belongings with utmost care and consideration. Not one item was broken in thise move Bill went over and above the call of duty when he included a run to the 'local dump' . He was the ONLY mover who made a simiar suggestion

it was our pleasure to do your move if there's anything else in the future that we may be able to help you with please give us a call thank you from all of us here at Big Canadian Van Lines

Furniture Move

Hired Big Canadian Van Lines to move furniture from a storage pd on my driveway to the second level of my home. They were quick, careful and very respectful. I would definitely recommend Bill and his Team.

it was our pleasure thank you and anything we can do in the future please contact us
big Canadian Van Lines

Ian&Maureen in Toronto
Ian&Maureen in Toronto

Best Move ever!!

We were so happy with Big Canadian Van Lines,.
The whole experience was great from Bill coming to our home and giving us a quote which had no surprises or hidden costs, to the 3 gentleman that came and did the actual move.
They were cheerful, accommodating and worked efficiently and quickly.
We would defently recommend this company!

it was truly a pleasure to do your move . If we can help in any way in the future feel free to give us a call. thanks again

Mary
Mary

Move day

Considering we had the most rain on the same day I was moving, I didn't expect things to go as well or as quick as they did. The guys arrived to my home on time, they worked hard and were very efficient. They wrapped all my furniture and ensured the safety of my belongings. Everything was transported to my new home (approx. 1.5 hrs away) in the same condition. The owner, Bill, made a visit to ensure things were going as expected. There were no hidden costs, the work was complete within the time quoted and there were no additional fees.
Overall I would use this company in the future as well recommend them to my friends and family.

it was our pleasure if there's anything in the future we can do for you please do not hesitate to call us big Canadian Van Lines thank you

Heinz in
Heinz in

Product and Service

When we first met Bill he was very friendly, cordial and professional. He provided us with a brief background of himself and how long he has been in the moving business. Along with his estimate he advised that he had a Mom/daughter team that would come in to pack the kitchen and all crystal/china and bubble-wrapped all pictures, which would free up a lot of time and stress for us. On the day of the move, the young team arrived on time and ready to 'work'. They were very polite and professional. One guy stayed on the truck to pack while the other two carried out boxes/furniture. They shrink-wrapped all furniture/mirrors. They completed the move in the time that was quoted to us. Overall, Bill and his team
did a great job and eased our stress with moving. We would highly recommend them for any job...small or big. Thank you!

Thank you very much and it was our pleasure to do your move we always strive to do the best we can on every move. Thanks again

Dj in Ajax
Dj in Ajax
2 reviews Ajax, ON

Moving

From the time I met the estimator to the move day the estimate was accurate and move was pleasant and stress-free I would recommend this company to anyone who is looking for a very good moving company would use them again

Thank you for your business and support

More about Big Canadian Van Lines Moving & Storage

With 30 years of experience under our belt, Big Canadian Van Lines is one of the most preferred moving companies in Canada. We are partnered with over 10 brokerages as their #1 moving company. We are experts in residential, commercial, office, long distance and local moving as well as junk removal and packaging. All our drivers and movers have been through rigorous training in order to serve you better. There is nothing we can't move! Anything from offices to your house and even that unwanted junk that has been taking up space in your garage or lockers, Big Canadian Van Lines does it all. Our main goal is to make sure our clients are happy with their move at any cost. We also believe in charitable work as a cornerstone of any good business. At Big Canadian Van Lines, we have a donation service in which we refurbish and donate unwanted clothing and furniture to those less fortunate. Throughout the years we have developed special working relations with organizations such as Salvation Army , Habitat for Humanity, Paradise 4 Ever, and many veteran organizations.