Big Canadian Van Lines Moving & Storage

Moving & Storage
Toronto ON M1B
HomeStars  >  Moving & Storage in Toronto  >  Big Canadian Van Lines Moving & Storage

Reviews for Big Canadian Van Lines Moving & Storage

Furniture Move

Hired Big Canadian Van Lines to move furniture from a storage pd on my driveway to the second level of my home. They were quick, careful and very respectful. I would definitely recommend Bill and his Team.

it was our pleasure thank you and anything we can do in the future please contact us
big Canadian Van Lines

Ian&Maureen in Toronto
Ian&Maureen in Toronto

Best Move ever!!

We were so happy with Big Canadian Van Lines,.
The whole experience was great from Bill coming to our home and giving us a quote which had no surprises or hidden costs, to the 3 gentleman that came and did the actual move.
They were cheerful, accommodating and worked efficiently and quickly.
We would defently recommend this company!

it was truly a pleasure to do your move . If we can help in any way in the future feel free to give us a call. thanks again

Mary
Mary

Move day

Considering we had the most rain on the same day I was moving, I didn't expect things to go as well or as quick as they did. The guys arrived to my home on time, they worked hard and were very efficient. They wrapped all my furniture and ensured the safety of my belongings. Everything was transported to my new home (approx. 1.5 hrs away) in the same condition. The owner, Bill, made a visit to ensure things were going as expected. There were no hidden costs, the work was complete within the time quoted and there were no additional fees.
Overall I would use this company in the future as well recommend them to my friends and family.

it was our pleasure if there's anything in the future we can do for you please do not hesitate to call us big Canadian Van Lines thank you

Heinz in
Heinz in

Product and Service

When we first met Bill he was very friendly, cordial and professional. He provided us with a brief background of himself and how long he has been in the moving business. Along with his estimate he advised that he had a Mom/daughter team that would come in to pack the kitchen and all crystal/china and bubble-wrapped all pictures, which would free up a lot of time and stress for us. On the day of the move, the young team arrived on time and ready to 'work'. They were very polite and professional. One guy stayed on the truck to pack while the other two carried out boxes/furniture. They shrink-wrapped all furniture/mirrors. They completed the move in the time that was quoted to us. Overall, Bill and his team
did a great job and eased our stress with moving. We would highly recommend them for any job...small or big. Thank you!

Thank you very much and it was our pleasure to do your move we always strive to do the best we can on every move. Thanks again

Dj in Ajax
Dj in Ajax
2 reviews Ajax, ON

Moving

From the time I met the estimator to the move day the estimate was accurate and move was pleasant and stress-free I would recommend this company to anyone who is looking for a very good moving company would use them again

Thank you for your business and support