Sunglow Roofing

Sunglow Roofing

Reviews for Sunglow Roofing

AK
AK

Very professional service. Joanna was very organized and punctual.

Roof was installed in 1 day and they cleaned up after the installation. Also, the drone picture of the roof was a nice way to show the installation progress.

angie c.
angie c.

Roof

They explained and showed us the procedures very clearly and in detail. Good and nice people to talk to. I am impressed the first time I met them. They came prepared.
Thank you.

It was nice experience working with you too. Thanks Angie. Enjoy your worry-free new roof.

pinakoza
pinakoza

Sunglow roofers provide the best quality of work, and they are highly professional in it. Yudi is really very kind and explains everything that they are gonna do with your roof. Feel free to ask any question to her. She will explain you every little thing until you are satisfied. The best part is that they will show you your roof using their drone, before, during, and after roof work. I have never seen anyone doing this, and taking so much care of their customers. And once the work is done, they will clean everything - backyard, front-yard, your deck everything. Very meticulous in their work, punctual in timing, and very gentle people. It is their family business, and they all are experts in roofing work. Many thanks to Yudi and her team. Last but not the least - they will give you a guarantee certificate (12 years for my roof) for the work they have done. I highly recommend them for your roofing work. I recommended them to my neighbor, and they too got it done. Also my 2 neighbors across the street are getting the roof work done from them.

Thanks for the nice review Pinak

lanyilin
lanyilin

My family called Sunglow Roofing to set up an appointment for new shingles. We are located in Markham. They showed us their license, insurance, etc. and went through the different shingle options and their descriptions. Installation took only one day, starting from 8pm and finishing around 6pm. Cleanup was very thorough. Very pleased with the service and would recommend.

Thanks Lanyi

Fernando
Fernando
0 reviews Whitby, ON

New Roof

Joanna was very helpful and explained the roofing process in great detail and answered all our questions and supervised the whole project to makee sure everything went smoothly. Despite a difficult roof and a backyard that was hard to access the roofing was done professionally with no problems. They did a good job of cleaning up afterwards as well. It was a good price and it looks great!

Thanks Shanti

Debbie
Debbie
1 review Whitby, ON

Roof

Exceptional work done to my roof at an affordable price. The owner, Joanna is very friendly, and professional. They did an excellent job cleaning up after their work was done. I would highly recommend Sunglow Roofing Inc. For all your roofing needs.

Thanks a lot Debbie. It is really nice to have you as a client too.

DB
DB
0 reviews Whitby, ON

The owners were very professional and honest in their business dealings. Joanna went above and beyond to inform me of project timeline and and pending delays. I will very readily recommend them.

Thanks so much Deon for writing the review so quick.

Rochelle
Rochelle
0 reviews Pickering, ON

Great work. Friendly staff. Was patient and answered all questions professionally. Thank you Sunglow Roofing for your hard work.

Thanks Rochelle

maryam_asghary
maryam_asghary
1 review Ajax, ON

They have done amazing job, they Finished the job in just one day and clean everything at the end of the day. I highly recommends them.

Thanks for your nice review.

nmistry
nmistry

Joanna was amazing to work with. She and their team were prepared, always on time, let us know if there were any delays due to weather ahead of time and the job done on our roof was done past our expectations. They cleaned up the property before leaving and was very affordable. I'd definitely reccomend their service. Thank you so much!

Thanks a lot for your wonderful review

More about Sunglow Roofing

Welcome to Sunglow Roofing.
We are Specialized in repairing and replacing shingle roof, eavestroughs, and skylights. We also provide service for attic insulation.
​Our roofers have been serving the GTA and the surrounding areas for more than 10 years.
We value every customer as our family member. Customers' needs are our main concern, so while keeping the quality to the top level, we are also trying our best to lower the price to save your budget.
We are looking forward to assisting you, and we appreciate your interest and business.