Dream Trim Moulding

Reviews for Dream Trim Moulding

Stella A.
Stella A.

New Doors

Excellent and fast work all around - clean, timely, professional, and reasonable rates. I appreciated the many different options offered and the speed with which the work was estimated and completed.

Thank yoh so much for all. I'll be happy to hear from you again for the next project. (:

Pmshoaib
Pmshoaib

Waffle Ceiling

Great quality of work, very reasonable price. Professional attitude and very friendly. Always on time and finish work within time and budget. Willing to go extra mile for customer. Thanks Effie. Highly recommend

Thank you Mohamad and to all of your family for everything we were very happy to work with you and we will be happy to work with you in the future. See you in the next project. Thank you so much.

Jemille in Toronto
Jemille in Toronto

Foyer Renovation

How can I say in 30 words how wonderful Effie, his brother and his team are? Firstly, they are incredibly nice. They are prompt, they are generous with their time, they really listen and turn your ideas into beauty. Effie is detailed, he is FAST and his prices are very fair. I was happy to pay him and I even felt like I owed him more at the end of the project just because he really goes the extra mile for you. This review is real! Come see my house if you doubt it?

Hey Jemille,
Thanks for the wonderful review, it was a pleasure working with you! We are pleased that you are so satisfied with the completed project. Hope to work with you again in the future.
The Dream Tream team.

Natalie from Mississauga
Natalie from Mississauga

Crown moulding

I discovered ‘Dream Trim’ from my neighbor who referred me. Effie was so friendly and kind to give us an estimate and professional advise. We hired him right away and was highly impressed of his clean workmanship and neatness of doing his job in 2 days! He works really hard and takes pride in his work. I highly recommend this company in giving added value to your home with superb crown mouldings around the entire house. Keep up the great work Effie!

Sandra Budhu

Thank you very much Sandra.It was a pleasure for me to work with you.

Ace of Space
Ace of Space

Crown moulding

I hired Effie to install crown moulding for one of my clients projects. Effie was professional, on time and on budget and most importantly he is great at it! Highly recommended!

Thanks very much. It has always been a pleasure working with you.

Kate
Kate

Crown Moulding

Contacted the company after receiving a recommendation. I needed to install crown moulding in my condo. I am very satisfied and happy that I used this company services. Effie is very professional. He knows exactly what he is doing and pays attentions to very small details. He really cared for my requests, always respond to phone calls. It was a pleasure to work with him. I am definitely will use his services in the future and highly recommend for everyone.

Thank you! I am very glad that you are happy!

Ilya Glyants from ??????????
Ilya Glyants from ??????????

Crown Moulding. Amazing home renovation.

Look no further if you need crown molding, base molding, decorative trim etc. for your home. Aside from being one of the nicest guys you will ever meet, Efi is highly professional and his workmanship is impeccable. Each job was performed quickly and beautifully. He did all of the baseboards and crown moulding in our 2,400+ sq ft home. Not only was it amazing it was fast. Efi and his crew were a pleasure to work with. He always arrived early, was respectful of our time, honest, polite, and extremely personable. He was prompt to return phone calls and open to any and all ideas we had and happy to give suggestions. The prices were exceptionally reasonable considering the high quality of work. I can't say enough how happy we are with his work. I highly recommend Efi and his the Dream Trim Moulding company!

Thank you very much! It was a pleasure to work with you!

More about Dream Trim Moulding

I am a professional carpenter and interior designer with over a decade of experience in the field. I specialize in taking your dream home and turning it into vivid reality.

Hence, my motto is

Your Dream, my Professional Trim

Dream Trim Moulding is a company that I established and run by myself, working across the Greater Toronto Area since 2013. My goal and promise are to provide you with excellent service, a full commitment to fast and high-quality installation, and unparalleled professionalism in every job.

Dream Trim was created with the aim of upgrading every house to its highest potential. My work will always result in an amazing interior and a considerably increased property value. There is a long list of satisfied homeowners who started with plain interiors that were transformed into almost magically beautiful living spaces.

My work is more than craftsmanship - it is artistic and rooted in my background as an interior designer. Keeping the company small and running most of it myself, I manage to keep a low overhead cost, passing the savings on to my valued customers. The result is artistic planning, superior craftsmanship, and extremely low costs.

Get in touch with me and I will make your dream come true.