AUXIN CORP

Reviews for AUXIN CORP

HomeStars in Toronto
HomeStars in Toronto

Legal basement apartment

I had my basement apartment renovated and registered in 2017 , Auxin corporation did everything themselves, from designing to getting it registered with the city of Brampton. I just had to put my trust in to them. I am extremely happy, for that reason I hired them again this summer to do the interlocking for which they did a fantastic job.

Thanks

Agnes R
Agnes R

Second unit -great company to deal with

I have to say this is the company that turned impossible to possible.
They helped me to legalize second unit ,their commitment as well as persistence in dealing with all inspectors gave me piece of mind. The job was completed as promised. All was clear, no hidden cost, no surprises. Thank you Kulmeet and the team.

Shaz in Mississauga
Shaz in Mississauga

Another victim

We are another recent victim of this company(not sure even if it's a company). Very unprofessional, ignorant and annoying people. They did 2 to 3 days work in 6 weeks. They showed up one day and disappeared for weeks. Over priced and put broken slab on the wall they repaired. For few steps and small porch area they charged $6700. Our mistake that we didnt investigate before we hired them do we paid for our mistake. Please beware.

Jesse in Woodbridge
Jesse in Woodbridge

Second unit renovation

Hi Friends I have been a victim of Auxin corporation, This company had a bad reputation in GTA as well as in region of Peel, Soon they will be Blacklisted by Peel region for over charging and false quotes.

More about AUXIN CORP

Auxin Group is a family owned construction business providing LEED compliant sustainable architectural, construction and engineering services in the GTA and surrounding areas. We are experienced in covering large and small scale projects in residential, commercial, and industrial sectors. ​ Our teams operate across the full infrastructure life-cycle, providing design, ...
Looking for Basement Renovation pros in Brampton?