G.T.R Granite & Quartz

Reviews for G.T.R Granite & Quartz

mediaincite in Bathurst
mediaincite in Bathurst

Kitchen Countertops

I’m beyond thrilled with the work Shaun and his team did in my kitchen, they were absolutely outstanding. I would highly recommend GTR for anyone looking for new kitchen countertops. Shaun brought my vision to life and made it look exactly as I envisioned it.

Cathy, it was definitely great to work with you on this job, you knew exactly what you wanted after we narrowed down the slab selection. Your kitchen countertops, waterfall and full height backsplash looks amazing.
We’re so pleased with the result after spending a lot of time and paying extra attention to the details when it came to fabricating your countertops.
I'm glad you chose GTR GRANITE & QUARTZ for your kitchen renovation. We completely transformed your old kitchen into a masterpiece. A true work of art, that you and your family will be able to enjoy for many years.

Thank you again for choosing GTR GRANITE & QUARTZ,
we wish you and your family all the best in future.

jerryagomes in Mississauga
jerryagomes in Mississauga

Kitchen Counter Top

GTR Granite is the best. Our kitchen looks amazing. Shaun was very professional. I would recommend him any day. He took us to the right places to view thw Granite. He was courteous and very professional. Thanks Shaun. Jerry Gones

...

nancy.y.chen in Toronto
nancy.y.chen in Toronto

Kitchen + Bathroom Reno

Shawn and his team did a fantastic job. Great communication that was very honest & candid, where he also made some great recommendations for suppliers that helped me keep it at a reasonable price point. Whilst I didn't always follow his advice because I had a very specific vision for what I wanted, I really appreciated his knowledge and experience. I'm very happy with the final results and would recommend his consul/expertise to anyone going through a renovation.

.....

Mills
Mills

Kitchen Countertops Update.

G.T.R Granite came in did the job in one evening . They took away the old countertops and sink! And the new countertops were seamless! We shopped around and decided to use G.T.R , Shawn was great and kept on top of things! Couldnt have been happier!

Thank you , G.T.R for the amazing work! We love out new kitchen look! :)

....

Rey K.
Rey K.
0 reviews East Gwillimbury, ON

Kitchen and Bathroom Renovation

We got G.T.R Granite and Quartz to do the countertops, sinks and faucets in the kitchen and bathroom.

Shaun and his team did a fantastic job with the install and the new countertops look amazing. Shaun was very responsive through the process and kept us up to date along the way. We ran into a small issue with the bathroom faucets, but Shaun was on top of it and had it resolved ASAP.

Highly recommend Shaun and G.T.R Granite and Quartz. Excellent work and customer service!

Thanks!

Rey, it was great to get to know you in the short time we spent planning your kitchen renovation. I'm very happy and proud of the work we did. The kitchen looks completely different now, and is ready for you to host, during the holidays. When doing any home renovation, problems can happen unfortunately. This is why i tell all my customers to purchase sinks & faucets through us, instead of going out and trying to buy on their own. The supplier we deal with for sinks and faucets, provides lifetime warranty on everything. When there is an issue with a sink or faucet its fixed or replaced right away, at no charge to the customer. We made sure to get this problem resolved quickly for you.

Rey, Thank you again for your business and your kind words, we look forward to doing more business with you and your family in the future.

E. J.
E. J.
2 reviews Innisfil, ON

Kitchen Reno

I had my kitchen redone and I couldn't be happier with Shaun and his team. They listened to what I wanted and gave me the best value for my money. They were accomodating and very professional. I love my kitchen and would recommend Shaun and his team to everyone.

Here at GTR Granite & Quartz we always do our best for our customers. Renovating kitchen countertops can be stressful and pricey sometimes. We always try to work within the customers budget, when planning and make sure the customers are happy with the finished job. We would like to thank you E.J. for choosing us to do your kitchen countertops. We are happy to hear that you love your new kitchen countertops. We look forwards to you recommending us to your friends and family. Thank you again for your business, and all the best to you and your family.

Navdip_atwal
Navdip_atwal

Kitchen renovation

The work done by shawn and his team was outstanding. Done quick and professionally. Recommeded him to family and friends. His rates are very competitive and hes really detailed oriented.

Thanks Navdip, for choosing GTR Granite & Quartz. We are happy to hear you love your new kitchen countertops, & Full Height Backsplash. You made a great choice going with the Calacatta Quartz Countertops, the job turned out great. Now you will be able to entertain friends and family for many years to come. We appreciate your business, and we look forward to dealing with you again in the future.

from all of us at
GTR Granite & Quartz.

Ken
Ken

Countertop and waterfall

GTR is fantastic, fair, professional, polite and trustworthy. Thank you so much for being true to your word. The waterfall is our new favourite part of the kitchen! Well definitely highly recommend to anyone considering getting a proper job done for a fair price.

Thank you for choosing GTR Granite & Quartz . I'm pleased to hear that the waterfall is exactly what you had in mind, for your new kitchen countertops. We always take pride in the work we do. Keeping our word is what separates us from other stone companies. We want to help all of our customers achieve their goals, when it comes to creating the look they want. We look forward to dealing with you, your family & friends in the future. All the best to you and your family, we thank you for your business

tblog
tblog

Kitchen Renovation with Quartz Counter top, Range hood, sink

Shaune's Team from G.T.R Granite and Quartz inc did an amazing job with our Kitchen. From Start to end, Shaune was patient to hear our requests, came up the plan, implemented the plan on time. Shaune is very friendly and approachable all the time. Shaune showed up one time for free estimate, provided the quotes and within one week, i got my new kitchen. Shaune & team members are great professionals who went above and beyond to install the new counter tops. Shaune was overseeing the entire work and paid attention to all the details and achieved perfection with the install. Shaune is very passionate about his work and i will recommend him and team to all of my friends and families. Thank you !!!

Thanks for choosing G.T.R Granite and Quartz. We appreciate your business. Happy to see you trusted us to create something special for you, and your family. Quality workmanship and attention to detail is what we strive to provide are customers. When making an investment in your kitchen countertops, it's important you hire the right people.

Marilyn in Brampton
Marilyn in Brampton

Love my new kitchen countertop and backsplash

I came across GTR Granite while searching the net for counter-tops companies. Shaun was friendly, professional, reliable and knowledgeable. His team of guys were all professionals as well. Shaun took the time to make sure his guys were doing the job right. I'm very happy and satisfied with the quality of work. I highly recommend Shawn and his team, give Shawn a call, you will not regret it. Thanks again Shaun.

Marilyn

Thanks Marilyn,
It was my pleasure meeting and getting to work with you. Im pleased to hear how satisfied you were with the quality and professionalism of our team as your feedback means a lot to us as it allows us to constantly try to improve to deliver the level of service that our customers have come to expect and deserve .

Thanks again for choosing GTR Granite & Quartz and we look forward to hearing from you again.

More about G.T.R Granite & Quartz

Are you looking to have Granite or Quartz Countertops installed in your home?

Call G.T.R Granite & Quartz Today! 647-980-5067

We Do Work in the Greater Toronto Region, Etobicoke, GTA, Mississauga, Brampton, Woodbridge, Vaughn, Burlington, Oakville, Richmond Hill , Markham, Newmarket, and Barrie.

- We have over 10 years experience in the Quartz & Granite Countertop Business. We have worked with all different types of exotic Granite, Quartz, & Marble stone.

- We Provide Premium Quality Quartz & Granite Stone, at an affordable price to you.

- We have Premium Quality Sinks & Faucets for you to choose.

- We Warranty all of our Workmanship & stone.

- We offer a professional installation of your kitchen or bathroom countertops.

- We have fabricated & installed for IKEA, RONA, COSTCO, LOWES, & HOME DEPOT.

- We do Residential & Commercial Jobs All Over The Greater Toronto Region.

- Will work with Contractors, Builders, Designers, & Realtors

- We do Custom Jobs, Full-Height Backsplash, Fireplaces, Stone on interior Walls, Bathrooms, Bars, Outdoor Kitchens & Cabanas.

- We can have your granite or quartz countertops installed in 4-5 Days guaranteed.

Call G.T.R Granite & Quartz Today, so we can set up a FREE In-Home Countertops Measurement & Estimate for you.

If you need a quick & rough estimate of your countertops, you can Text or Email your kitchen/bathroom drawings & measurements to us.

Call or Text: 647-980-5067
Website: www.gtrgraniteandquartz.ca
Email: gtrgraniter.quartz@gmail.com

★★Select Quartz & Granite Kitchen Countertops from $35.00/SQ. FT. labor cost on Fabrication & Installation★★

- Free In-Home Countertops Measurement & Estimate (samples will be provided to customer)

- Free Double Bowl Stainless Steel Sink 18 Gauge (45 Sq. Ft or more)

- 18 Gauge sinks come with Lifetime warranty, sinks are hand made , Not pressed

- Free Sink Cut Out & Faucet Holes

- Free Sink Installation

- Free Cutting Boards if Requested

- Free Removal Of Existing Laminate Countertops

Call G.T.R Granite & Quartz 647-980-5067

granite quartz kitchen countertops, renovation, kitchen granite countertops, quartz, marble, quartz granite bathrooms, kitchen remodelling, countertops, home design improvements, backsplash, stone, granite, stone, natural stone, stone work, granite quartz fabrication , cabinets kitchen , Kitchen renovations, cabinet refacing, Bathroom countertops, vanities, Fireplaces, caesarstone, sales, sink, residential, commercial, builders, kitchen installation, countertops installation, installation, custom granite quartz, homestars,