Countertops

E. J.
E. J.
2 reviews Innisfil, ON

Kitchen Reno

I had my kitchen redone and I couldn't be happier with Shaun and his team. They listened to what I wanted and gave me the best value for my money. They were accomodating and very professional. I love my kitchen and would recommend Shaun and his team to everyone.

.......

Navdip_atwal
Navdip_atwal

Kitchen renovation

The work done by shawn and his team was outstanding. Done quick and professionally. Recommeded him to family and friends. His rates are very competitive and hes really detailed oriented.

Thanks Navdip, for choosing GTR Granite & Quartz. We are happy to hear you love your new kitchen countertops, & Full Height Backsplash. You made a great choice going with the Calacatta Quartz Countertops, the job turned out great. Now you will be able to entertain friends and family for many years to come. We appreciate your business, and we look forward to dealing with you again in the future.

from all of us at
GTR Granite & Quartz.

Ken
Ken

Countertop and waterfall

GTR is fantastic, fair, professional, polite and trustworthy. Thank you so much for being true to your word. The waterfall is our new favourite part of the kitchen! Well definitely highly recommend to anyone considering getting a proper job done for a fair price.

Thank you for choosing GTR Granite & Quartz . I'm pleased to hear that the waterfall is exactly what you had in mind, for your new kitchen countertops. We always take pride in the work we do. Keeping our word is what separates us from other stone companies. We want to help all of our customers achieve their goals, when it comes to creating the look they want. We look forward to dealing with you, your family & friends in the future. All the best to you and your family, we thank you for your business

tblog
tblog

Kitchen Renovation with Quartz Counter top, Range hood, sink

Shaune's Team from G.T.R Granite and Quartz inc did an amazing job with our Kitchen. From Start to end, Shaune was patient to hear our requests, came up the plan, implemented the plan on time. Shaune is very friendly and approachable all the time. Shaune showed up one time for free estimate, provided the quotes and within one week, i got my new kitchen. Shaune & team members are great professionals who went above and beyond to install the new counter tops. Shaune was overseeing the entire work and paid attention to all the details and achieved perfection with the install. Shaune is very passionate about his work and i will recommend him and team to all of my friends and families. Thank you !!!

Thanks for choosing G.T.R Granite and Quartz. We appreciate your business. Happy to see you trusted us to create something special for you, and your family. Quality workmanship and attention to detail is what we strive to provide are customers. When making an investment in your kitchen countertops, it's important you hire the right people.

Marilyn in Brampton
Marilyn in Brampton

Love my new kitchen countertop and backsplash

I came across GTR Granite while searching the net for counter-tops companies. Shaun was friendly, professional, reliable and knowledgeable. His team of guys were all professionals as well. Shaun took the time to make sure his guys were doing the job right. I'm very happy and satisfied with the quality of work. I highly recommend Shawn and his team, give Shawn a call, you will not regret it. Thanks again Shaun.

Marilyn

Thanks Marilyn,
It was my pleasure meeting and getting to work with you. Im pleased to hear how satisfied you were with the quality and professionalism of our team as your feedback means a lot to us as it allows us to constantly try to improve to deliver the level of service that our customers have come to expect and deserve .

Thanks again for choosing GTR Granite & Quartz and we look forward to hearing from you again.

Teena T.
Teena T.

Kitchen renovation

Shawn’s team did an amazing job at installing my new kitchen counter and sink. They made it on time and it was a seamless effort from picking a style to the measuring and installation.

Shawn came shortly after the installation to ensure it was done properly and he is passionate about his business and wants a happy customer all the time. He said that I could message him incase something is not satisfactory. That’s amazing customer service. Thanks for the beautiful counter really happy with it.

Thank you for you lovely review. Everyone here at G.T.R Granite and Quartz appreciates your kind words. You were a pleasure to work with as well and your kitchen turned out amazing. Yes we all are passionate about what we do as it reflects on our company. And yes if there's any thing we can do for you in the future please feel free to contact us at 647-980-5067 and don't forget to check out our Face book page : G.T.R Granite & Quartz.

Spencer D.
Spencer D.
2 reviews Penetanguishene, ON

Kitchen Reno

I was a little worried about getting a company from out of town to handle the most important room Reno in a house, but Shaun was so easy to work with and had all the answers I needed.
The installers were very respectful of my property and installed my quartz counter and sink at a quality that exceeded my expectations.
GTR granite and quartz will be recommended to all my family and friends.
Thanks to Shaun and the whole team.

Thank you so much for your hospitality , and it was a pleasure doing business with you. From all of us at G.T.R Granite and Quartz. Best of wishes and I hope you have many wonderful get togethers in your beautiful kitchen in the new year.

Mary in Mississauga
Mary in Mississauga

Kitchen counter and sink

The team were kind and were punctual. They were efficient with there work. They did a great job and counter looks great! I was happy with there work and would recommend them to a friend.

You picked an awesome color it looks amazing with your cabinets. It was a pleasure doing business with you and we hope you have exceptional gatherings in your beautiful kitchen .... Best of wishes to you and your family for 2018, From all of us at G.T.R Granite and Quartz.

Andrew
Andrew
2 reviews Milton, ON

Kitchen and Bathroom (x2) Quartz Countertops

Sean did great work, was very pleasant to deal with, and was quick to make suggestions. Installation was fast and efficient, and the product looks and feels great. Would not hesitate to use and or recommend.

Thanks so much for your review, G.T.R Granite & Quartz looks forward to helping customers achieve their individual goals and take great pride in custom design.
If we may be of assistance in the future please feel free to contact us anytime @ 647-980-5067

Anthony
Anthony

Kitchen renovation

Shaun was very knowledgeable, friendly and professional. He was very passionate about the project and communicated his vision effectively. The job was done on schedule and the quality of work was impeccable. His vision for our Kitchen is beyond what we could imagine and we are very happy with our Kitchen makeover.

We will be recommending G.T.R granite and quartz to our friends and family.

Thank you Anthony for choosing G.T.R Granite & Quartz. Helping our customers achieve their idea for their new custom kitchens is what we take pride in. It is greatly appreciated to hear that you will be referring us to family and friends. It is customers like you and your wife that make this all worth the efforts. This is why I make the efforts to be efficient and effective for my customers.

More about G.T.R Granite & Quartz

Are you looking to have Granite or Quartz Countertops installed in your home? Call G. T. R Granite & Quartz Today! 647-980-5067 We Do Work in the Greater Toronto Region, Etobicoke, GTA, Mississauga, Brampton, Woodbridge, Vaughn, Burlington, Oakville, Richmond Hill , Markham, Newmarket, and Barrie. - We have over 10 ...
Looking for Countertops pros in Mississauga?