Sewerheroes Ltd.

Drain Services
Airdrie AB T4A 0J7
HomeStars  >  Drain Services in Airdrie  >  Sewerheroes Ltd.

Reviews for Sewerheroes Ltd.

gandersn1
gandersn1

Drain cleaning

Joey came out as arranged and cleaned the line quickly and neatly. He was slightly late, but called ahead of time to let me know. We appreciate the good communication and would happily use his service again.

Hey George, thanks for the review! We try to be as punctual as possible, but sometimes the job beforehand takes a little longer than anticipated. Communication is key so we always let our customers know in advance. Was a pleasure working with you George, thanks for choosing Sewerheroes!

alyssaguay22
alyssaguay22
1 review Crossfield, AB

Kitchen plumbing

I had a backup in my sink which cause my dishwasher to flood. I called around and was given unreal quotes from $375 all the way up to $420 to have a plumber come out and clear my sink line. Joey was so quick to get back he was super professional and polite on the phone offered to do it the same day I called but I booked for the next morning. Came out did the work and it was less than $200. Can't beat that price and professional good quality work.

Hey Alyssa, Happy to hear you were satisfied with our service and price! Customer service is our number one goal. Appreciate the review, Thanks for using Sewerheroes!!

Sarah
Sarah

Unclogged drain and Removed old boxtrap

Our renovations were stalled because of a severely clogged drain. Joey responded to our request right away and even though it was 9:30pm on a Sunday, he showed up cheerful, did the job, and provided us great tips for our renos. Didn't even try to charge extra for the timing etc.. Will definitely call again before renos to our 2nd bathroom.
Thanks Joey

Hey Sarah! Thanks for choosing Sewerheroes! Good luck with the rest of the Renovations!

Angela
Angela

Shower drain cleared, and great advice!

Joey assessed the basement laundry room floor drain and said it didn't need servicing today, so instead augered the basement shower drain successfully. He didn't upswell me or pressure me. Very professional & efficient!

Thanks for choosing Sewerheroes Angela! We always voice our opinions and leave it up to the customer to decide. We never up-sell or pressure our customers, appreciate the time you took to review us!

-Joey

Linda from Calgary
Linda from Calgary
1 review Airdrie, AB

So Glad I called SewerHeroes!

The laundry drain kept overflowing in my older rental property, to the point it needed an emergency cleaning. I booked for the next morning, and Joey showed up on time, and got the drain unclogged. Since he was there I also got another 2 kitchen sinks, and a bathroom sink up and working properly. They all had slow-draining issues. Its awesome it only took an hour or so, and I was able to get into work not too late in the morning. He's efficient, professional, and patient in explaining what he was doing, and how the drains work. Reasonable pricing, and available! They all advertise emergency availability but when you call around, they aren't. Definitely will use him again! I suspect I will probably have more drain clogs at this old property, sigh... Linda

Hey Linda, was awesome working with you! Drain back ups are pretty unpredictable so we are always available 24/7! Thanks for choosing Sewerheroes and we hope to work with you again in the future!

LindaMac
LindaMac

Kitchen drain clearing line from trap to main stack

Joey was professional and courteous and saved me from the previous company’s recommendation of having the line dug up in my basement to replace a recommended 3 ft, piece at $1707! Thank you Joey, you are a true SEWER-HERO!! That was an incredible saving on possible incurred expenses.

Hey Linda! Thanks for the review! It's always best to get a 2nd opinion from a separate company. Every company has different ways and different equipment, in this case we were able to fix what they couldn't which saved you money in the end. Thanks for using Sewerheroes!

marc
marc
1 review Acme, AB

Clogged sewer line

Joey and Josh were absolute Pros'
They got the job done quick and efficient and are knowledgeable in what they do. They even camera'd the line to make sure there were no other problems. I will use SewerHeroes all the time from now on.
Great job Boys!!!

Hey Marc! Appreciate the review, happy to help. Now you can flush with confidence ;) Thanks for using Sewerheroes!

Nikki R.
Nikki R.
1 review Airdrie, AB

Blocked toilet

Joey was AMAZING!
From the first phone call, he made time to hear my problems and was able to come by and fix it that same day!!!

He had all the tools and know how to get the job done fast and properly, leaving me happy and my toilet good as new!

Sewerheroes saves the day!
Thanks again for all your hard work!

Hey Nikki! Thanks for taking the time to review your experience. More than happy to help , now you can flush with confidence ! Thanks for using Sewerheroes!

Betty in Calgary
Betty in Calgary

They Saved us

They answered when I called on a Saturday and were at the house within 45 minutes. They had the sewer clog cleared in less than 30 minutes. They were fast, courteous and even enjoyed our dogs. Cost was in line with others. Thank you for saving us!

Hey Betty, appreciate the positive review! Glad to hear you were happy with our services. Finding a plumber on the weekend is sometimes a tough task, we never say no to a job, sometimes the wait time is a little longer, but we guarantee same day service. Always happy to help :)

Cidnee
Cidnee

Kitchen Drain was clogged

After having 2 plumbers in, with no success which was a 5 day process and one quote of $750, I found Sewer Heroes. The second plumber was kind enough to explain to me that for clogged drains you should find a drain specialist. I called 2 companies. The first was going to take 3 days and would have cost more. Joey was there within the hour and had the problem resolved in less than hour. Would highly, highy recommend them!

Hey Cidnee, thanks for using Sewerheroes! More than happy to help! Appreciate the time you took to review your experience with us!

More about Sewerheroes Ltd.

Sewerheroes is a locally owned Drain cleaning company based out of Airdrie. We also service Calgary with no travel charge. Drain cleaning isn't a division of our company, IT IS our company. We have over 10 years experience in the business, fully Licensed and Insured. We provide fast, dependable and affordable emergency drain service for residential and commercial.
***
-Urinal
-Floor Drain
-Dishwasher Line
-Grease Trap outline
You name it we snake it!