Mr Max Roofing Ltd.

Burnaby BC V5H 4B4
HomeStars  >  Roofing in Burnaby  >  Mr Max Roofing Ltd.

Reviews for Mr Max Roofing Ltd.

Artem Y.
Artem Y.
1 review Burnaby, BC

Job was done fast, on time and within the budget.
Max is a professional contractor for your roofing needs, for sure.
Would highly recommend!

AY

Thank you for taking the time to write this review, it means a lot to my Company.

Diane
Diane
1 review Richmond, BC

Redone the garage roof, cleaned all the gutters and the roof of the entire house

Where to begin?if I could give more starts ,I would!! let's start with what we all know, trying to find a professional that will as a beginning get back to your call, and not telling you he's booked for the entire year, and just name it. Max got back to me just few hours from the moment I left the message, the way he talked over the phone, I knew I found the right one. He sent someone to estimate the work that needs to be done, gave a quote and the moment I accepted the offer, he gave me his schedule and guess what!? everything went smooth and right and pleasant and the work is perfect, I couldn't dream to find someone so professional, just call him and you'll get hook as I was:) Thank you Max, I am so please and relieve now that the leaks are over....All the best, you highly deserve it.

Thank you for this review , it was a pleasure working with you.

More about Mr Max Roofing Ltd.

Full roofing service, roof repair replace and maintenance