Clearly Clean Window Service

Best of 2020 winnerBest of 2020winner

Reviews for Clearly Clean Window Service

Great work

Gabriel and his wife Andrea are a great team. They
accommodated my date and did a perfect job on the double height windows in the condo. I highly recommend their window washing services and will use them again.

Thanks Clearly Clean!

It was our pleasure working with you. Enjoy your clear view!

Michael N.
Michael N.

Window Cleaning for Split Level

The service from Clearly Clean was courteous and professional. Gabriel arrived with full PPE and took great care of the windows and skylights in my home. Andrea was a pleasure to coordinate with on the phone. Would recommend.

Thank you for your kind review! We look forward to working with you again soon!

Anne
Anne

Window cleaning

Had to reschedule several times due to weather. Really good communications & follow up. Much appreciated

Thank you Anne for your kind review! We look forward to cleaning your windows again!

Jonathan in Toronto
Jonathan in Toronto

Missed a window

They did a great job on all of the windows but one, which is seemed to us they missed. It was a window that was hard to reach.

We contacted them about it and they replied "Most of your windows had cement on them or construction debris. This cannot be removed by a regular cleaning (which is what I did and charged for). A post construction cleaning is an additional fee." Given that all of the other windows were noticeably better, but this one not, it seems to us that they missed it and are unwilling to come back to fix the problem.

Dear Jonathan,

I am sorry you were not 100% satisfied. As the business owner and the sole worker (as I have no employees or middlemen), I am absolutely confident in the service I provided. I am sorry your high expectations were not met. It can be compared to going to the dentist for teeth whitening and having the expectation your teeth will become as white as a sheet of paper when it is not possible if you consider the age, wear, tear and condition of your teeth. But then your dentist advises that the only way to have your teeth that white is to pay a premium and place veneers. Such is the case with the service I provided.

I did a regular window cleaning which does not remove all post  construction dust, cement, and glue on your windows. Some windows were dirtier than others.

Again, as outlined in the signed estimate terms and conditions:

"By signing below, I understand that final results vary depending on the age, condition, type of window, the last time they were cleaned and if there are any mineral deposits."

Your final results were affected by the fact that your windows were in a post construction  condition. The fees agreed upon were for a regular window cleaning. It did not become apparent this was post construction until my arrival. But I honoured the fees quoted and the type of service requested. Again, I stand by my work and apologize for your lack of satisfaction.

Margaret
Margaret

Full cleaning of all Windows

They were on time, quick and thorough. They were polite, friendly and professional. I will use them again.

Thank you Margaret for your kind review. We look forward to cleaning your windows again!

Vikas
Vikas

Proficient. Efficient. Professional.
Just a great experience.
Gabriel also cleaned to window frames.

Awesome job.
Thank you!

Thank you Vikas! We look forward to cleaning your windows again!

Toni
Toni

window cleaning

Small bungalow in Scarborough inside and outside windows. Arrived on time. Energetic and thorough. Windows not cleaned in 5 years. Difference is amazing!

Thank you Toni! We look forward to working with you again!

Ingrid &.
Ingrid &.

Residential window cleaning

This was our first time arranging to have our windows cleaned by a contractor so we started off as skeptics. From our first contact with Gabriel and Andrea they were extremely helpful and patient in answering all of our questions and explaining their services (inside/outside windows, screens/no screens, etc.). Gabriel arrived right on time and did an excellent job. The windows looked great and we felt great. Based on our experience, our neighbours have also asked Clearly Clean to do their windows. Professional, polite - happy to recommend them.

Thank you! It was a pleasure working with you!

Randi
Randi

Window cleaning

Very professional and did a great job for a great price! I would highly recommend them!

Thank you Randi for your review!

Ingrid
Ingrid

Condo window cleaning

I am very happy with the service. Gabriel arrived as stipulated, was very courteous and did a thorough job cleaning my windows. I would definitely recommend his services.

Thank you very much Ingrid!

More about Clearly Clean Window Service

Welcome to Clearly Clean Window Service. I offer professional window cleaning services for residential, commercial, and post construction projects in the Greater Toronto Area. All contracts and services are performed by me personally. No middlemen or employees. Just me. It is that simple. You can rest assured I will make you and your windows shine right every time! Text, Call or Email me for your free quote. You will not be disappointed!