Chickadee Services

Instagram

Best of 2020 winnerBest of 2020winner

Reviews for Chickadee Services

Window Cleaning

Very professional from start to finish. Excellent job on the windows...theyve never looked so good. Thank you!

We are thrilled to hear you're happy with the results! Thanks for your thoughtful words. We look forward to helping you again soon.

Regards,
Gabriel and Andrea

Southfacing
Southfacing

Window Cleaning, Inside and Out

Chickadee were great to deal with. Managed to fit me in to an earlier time slot. Then arrived on time and did the work efficiently and the final product was great!

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review. We're happy you loved your experience and the results. We look forward to cleaning your windows again soon!

Window cleaning

Extremely professional, responsive customer service and very high quality work completed. The quote was highly competitive and once cleaners were on site they called to explain that paint and mineral deposits would require more time than allocated. I was given the option to proceed with the quote or approve a small additional cost for premium results and Im thrilled I approved the increase as the results are fantastic!

Thank you so much for your positive review! We look forward to cleaning your windows again :).

Julia in Toronto
Julia in Toronto

Great Professional Service

I found this company to be quick to respond. They are very professional. The husband and wife team are friendly and easy to do business with.

Thank you for your positive review, Julia!

Riccardo
Riccardo

Window Cleaning

They were very easy to work with: communication was great, they were available within a week, arrived on time, and did a great job on the windows. I would definitely use their services again.

Thank you Riccardo! We look forward to working with you again.

Ron in Kitchener
Ron in Kitchener

Great service, professional and dependable

Responded to my request for. A quote quickly, had great reviews, communication was prompt and delivered as they said the would. Overall experience was very good and I will use them again.

Thank you for your kind words, Ron!

Annette Hamilton from Markham
Annette Hamilton from Markham

Window Cleaning

The contractors arrived on time, were super professional and did a great job. I would definitely use the services again.

Thank you Annette! We look forward to working with you again!

Ilze in North York
Ilze in North York

Great service

Gabriel replied very promptly to my enquiry. Arrived on time, no fuss or bother, even though it meant struggling through the vines over our deck.

Thank you Ilze! We look forward to working with you again soon.

Christina Puhacz from Toronto
Christina Puhacz from Toronto

Window cleaning

Efficient and reliable, Clearly Clean Window Service gets the job done. I would hire them again.

Thank you for your kind words, Christina. We look forward to cleaning your windows again.

vadimdreyzin
vadimdreyzin

Great window cleaning

Great communication from this friendly husband and wife team. Reliable and prompt service.
Wonderful customer service.

Thank you for your review!

More about Chickadee Services

Welcome to Chickadee Services. I offer professional window cleaning services for residential, commercial, and post construction projects in the Greater Toronto Area. All contracts and services are performed by me personally. No middlemen or employees. Just me. It is that simple. You can rest assured I will make you and your windows shine right every time! Text, Call or Email me for your free quote. You will not be disappointed!