Chickadee Services

Reviews for Chickadee Services

Margaret
Margaret

Full cleaning of all Windows

They were on time, quick and thorough. They were polite, friendly and professional. I will use them again.

Thank you Margaret for your kind review. We look forward to cleaning your windows again!

Vikas
Vikas

Proficient. Efficient. Professional.
Just a great experience.
Gabriel also cleaned to window frames.

Awesome job.
Thank you!

Thank you Vikas! We look forward to cleaning your windows again!

Toni
Toni

window cleaning

Small bungalow in Scarborough inside and outside windows. Arrived on time. Energetic and thorough. Windows not cleaned in 5 years. Difference is amazing!

Thank you Toni! We look forward to working with you again!

Ingrid &.
Ingrid &.

Residential window cleaning

This was our first time arranging to have our windows cleaned by a contractor so we started off as skeptics. From our first contact with Gabriel and Andrea they were extremely helpful and patient in answering all of our questions and explaining their services (inside/outside windows, screens/no screens, etc.). Gabriel arrived right on time and did an excellent job. The windows looked great and we felt great. Based on our experience, our neighbours have also asked Clearly Clean to do their windows. Professional, polite - happy to recommend them.

Thank you! It was a pleasure working with you!

Randi
Randi

Window cleaning

Very professional and did a great job for a great price! I would highly recommend them!

Thank you Randi for your review!

Ingrid
Ingrid

Condo window cleaning

I am very happy with the service. Gabriel arrived as stipulated, was very courteous and did a thorough job cleaning my windows. I would definitely recommend his services.

Thank you very much Ingrid!

Jan
Jan

Window cleaning

Gabriel did a fabulous job of cleaning the windows at my daughter’s home! He was prompt & efficient! We would highly recommend Clearly Clean!

Thank you Jan for your review!

LG
LG

Window and screen cleaning

Gabriel and Andrea arrived punctually to do the work. They were friendly and efficient. They did a great job and we would recommend their service to our friends and family without hesitation!

Thank you for the rave review! We look forward to cleaning your windows again!

Renee
Renee

Window Cleaning

Polite, Reliable, Consistent and fair prices. Even he did an odd job for us since he was up on the ladder to begin with. Would not hesitate to recommend.!

Thank You Renee! I'm happy that you're happy!

felicia
felicia

window cleaning

They did a fast, efficient, professional and great job. I would recommend them to anyone needing fast good service for window cleaning.

Thank you so much for your review! It was a pleasure working with you!

More about Chickadee Services

Welcome to Chickadee Services. I offer professional window cleaning services for residential, commercial, and post construction projects in the Greater Toronto Area. All contracts and services are performed by me personally. No middlemen or employees. Just me. It is that simple. You can rest assured I will make you and your windows shine right every time! Text, Call or Email me for your free quote. You will not be disappointed!