Home Shine Property Care

Home Shine Property Care

Reviews for Home Shine Property Care

Erika in Toronto
Erika in Toronto

think twice before you going to use them

First we exchanged photos of cleaning the gutters, the answer was: hand clean the gutters for 140.00 and water test. top level windows for only 100.00 dollars in and out includes frames and screens.
So they arrived 6 hours later, the first thing was a you were misquoted. I said ok understand how much maybe just little-bit. I asked to start with the gutters - respond was we don't have high enough step latter ( the pictures have been sent it is a bungalow and 2 story at the back. They cleaned half of the gutters and the windows outside just one side of the house and they charged me 270.00 dollars. We called them about 10 times they don't pick up or they promise they are coming when we ask what time there is no answer. So don't trust, don't pay, don't use them.
From the arrival when the said we misquoted I should of just send them home. They use names as Tony or Amy .... but they are not Tony and AMY .... cash company should be reported to revenue canada....

Poorly installed Christmas Light service

STAY FAR AWAY FROM THIS COMPANY! I hired them after their ad stated they're insured and showed samples of homes with Christmas lights installed they said were done by them. They only needed to do my front 2nd story area of lights. Quality NOMA lights were provided brand new and tested working upon install. I came home to their job done POORLY! They had 3 to 4 feet at the start of the string light twisted up and not neat, and the twisted section sometimes works and sometimes does not now. Looks real bad, especially given I did the 1st story myself much neater, and I'm not a professional (see actual photo samples for proof). I have text messages of him promising to come back to fix it, but asked to trust and pay him for the full job. Out of the written promise from him, I did pay him. After that, he did not show up on the day he promised and ignored all calls and messages since! No class in dishonesty to a customer after he took the money and could not care about promises or service.

More about Home Shine Property Care

HomeShine is a property maintenance company based in the GREATER TORONTO AREA, we provide Canadian homeowners and businesses with window cleaning, gutter cleaning and power washing services. Our main focus is to provide our customers with exceptional & quality service.
Looking for Window & Gutter Cleaning pros in Brampton?