Tg Reno

General Contractors
Vaughan ON L4J 2W7

Reviews for Tg Reno

Kitchen tiling and cabinets

Hired TG Reno for a second time after a complete bathroom renovation in 2019. For the second time, I was extremely satisfied. Paul is very professional and reliable. He did an excellent job in a very timely manner. We were able to use our kitchen in a couple of days and continue with further installations. He met all of our expectations and answered all of our questions. He also provided us with advise and suggestions throughout the process, which resulted in exceptional results. Overall, I was very satisfied with the work. I would hire Paul for any future renovations for a third time.

Thank you Tara, my pleasure! Enjoy the new kitchen, thank you for the great review!

TG

colin
colin

Tiling

Paul is a real pro. From start to finish he was nothing but pleasant and straightforward to deal with. I hired Paul for was multiple unique and intricate tiling jobs and he did each one perfectly. I would happily use tg Reno again and would definitely recommend to anyone. Excellent work!!

Thanks Colin! you and Ian are awesome guys to do work for. great vibes, cant wait to see the place open up!

TG,

Alexander in North York
Alexander in North York

Washroom tiles!

Hired Paul to do my tiles in my basement washroom, and upstairs laundry room. Showed up on time and ready to work. Very professional and polite. Work was done right and my wife and I are very happy with the way it all turned out! Highly recommend!

Thanks so much alex! and thank you for the referrals!

Paul,

Ela in Vaughan
Ela in Vaughan

Basement bathroom, first floor powder room

I hired Paul to do total reno including demolition on the basement bathroom and very outdated powder room. Paul was very helpful, went with me to choose vanities, faucets, tiles, lights, etc. The basement bathroom turned out beautifully, the powder room stunner.
I'm very happy with Paul's work and professional approach in overall. Recently , I called Paul back to finish my basement kitchen and install backsplash tiles.
I would highly recommend Paul!

Thank you so much! those bathrooms are some of my favorites.

HomeStars in Toronto
HomeStars in Toronto

Bathroom renovation

We are incredibly happy with Paul and the overall outcome. Paul was very dependable, respectful and professional. He is very skilled and takes pride in his work. He goes above and beyond and does not cut corners. He was very helpful in making suggestions that we are very happy with. The turn round time was as promised. He covered the floors and cleaned up every day. We love our bathroom - it is so beautiful. We highly recommend Paul.

Thank you very much! it was an absolute pleasure working with you

Cpacitto32
Cpacitto32
0 reviews Richmond Hill, ON

Tile setting

Amazing reliable contractor on short notice I had an emergency job to be completed in this contractor not only showed up but he did a great job

Thanks so much Carm! It was a pleasure doing business.

Bathroom Demo and Reno

TG Reno was hired in January 2019 to demolish and renovate a 15 year old bathroom. The project was completed in a timely manner and was reasonably priced, especially for the amount of work that was required. Paul was very professional, skilled and knowledgeable. We are extremely satisfied with the outcome. There was a great amount of detail put into the work, and communication with Paul was easy and pleasant.

We were told that if we had any concerns, issues or if there were touch-ups needed that they would be addressed. The work was done to perfection! Our vision of the bathroom really came to life. We have been recommending TG Reno for various projects to friends and family.

Thank you so much Tara! it was an absolute pleasure working with you and your family.

More about Tg Reno

TG is a company with pure dedication to customer focus. Constantly expanding company with professional tradesmen in all areas. Our services range from all aspects in creating a custom home projects. These include: basements, bathrooms, kitchens to entire house redesign. As well we do flooring, tilling and custom carpentry for ...
Looking for General Contractors pros in Vaughan?