Tiger Woodworking

Reviews for Tiger Woodworking

Kiano in Toronto
Kiano in Toronto

New kitchen

Ali and his team did a great job in both design and installation... he is very professional and punctual
Strongly recommend him for your kitchen project

Kitchen renovation

He did good job on my kitchen, unique work, friendly ,ontime, my kitchen is stunning now,amazing!

Private User reviews Aurora, ON

Living Room Shelfing Unit

Love my shelf! Very professional and helpful. Listened to what I wanted and delivered. Attention to detail is fantastic. Also installed my additional kitchen unit. Overall the work and interaction with the team was fantastic! Highly recommended.

jason in Toronto
jason in Toronto

New cabinets

I was impressed with the professionalism of Ali, the plan for how we would improve the kitchen and the final result was very nice. I would recommend and use again.

Private User reviews Aurora, ON

Kitchen renovation

Quality cabinets. This is my second kitchen from tiger woodworking and I wouldn’t go anywhere else. Ali was amazing and helped bring our vision to life. I love my new kitchen.

More about Tiger Woodworking

Welcome to Tiger Woodworking. Our business is Specializing in custom kitchen cabinets, kitchen refacing, living rooms, bathroom vanities, home office cabinets, and other interior spaces. This allows us to bring you the best in every kind of project, from kitchens to walk in closets! We’ll design new cabinetry with your ...
Looking for Cabinetry & Millwork pros in Markham?