Real Pro Movers

Moving & Storage
PH21-2150 E.Hastings St. BC V5L 0A5
HomeStars  >  Moving & Storage in Vancouver  >  Real Pro Movers
How well a company responds to Quote Requests and Reviews.

Reviews for Real Pro Movers

russelab
1 review Vancouver, BC

the movers did in an hour a move from 2nd floor of my house across the backyard to another house

Thank you for taking the time to time to review our services.

Truly,

JKavouras
1 review Richmond, BC

Ryne Munday and his helper (I believe his name was Manny) were friendly, professional, and efficient. I encountered a logistical problem with my previous movers and had to hire them at the last minute. They were understanding and eager to provide assistance. I would gladly recommend them to others, and not hesitate to hire them in the future.

Mr. Kavouras, your kind words are greatly appreciated.

It was a pleasure assisting you with tour recent move.

Truly,

Marilyn in Vancouver
1 review Vancouver, BC

When I found Real Pro Movers on Yelp, I was impressed with the reviews but thought a few of them must be slightly exaggerated. Now that our move is over, there just aren't enough stars to adequately rate the job they did. We have moved 9 times and have never had a moving experience like this one. These are professionals - fast, efficient, incredibly hard working and just really nice guys! From our first contact (within 1/2 an hour of requesting a quote) I found Ryne to be professional, courteous and very helpful in offering tips to keep costs down. On moving day Ryne and his team of Alan and Ken arrived right on time and immediately went to work, laying protective runners on the floors, bagging mattresses and expertly wrapping furniture. Even very old furniture badly in need of reupholstering was treated like new. This was not an easy move. Although we had moved most of the boxes ourselves, there were 3 floors of furniture, including a very old, extremely heavy piano. To make matters worse, the house is situated on an acre of land that is sloped in several directions requiring many furniture pieces (including the piano) to first be moved downhill, around the side of the house and then uphill to the driveway – all over soft grass!!! At the last minute, I asked if they could possibly move a large number of shrubs in heavy ceramic containers as well as a large concrete garden statue. It meant a full truckload and an extra trip but they cheerfully accommodated my request. Ryne, Alan and Ken worked skillfully and efficiently, never slowing down for a second and taking only one short break in 8 hours. Despite their speed, they paid careful attention to detail, making sure furniture was placed exactly where I wanted it, centered on walls with anything electrical plugged in before it was moved into place. Our belongings were treated with the utmost care and there wasn’t so much as a scratch on anything. Lastly the price - although this was not our biggest priority, it was more than reasonable and turned out to be the lowest of the quotes we received. Ryne, our sincere thanks to you, Alan and Ken enough for turning what should have been a stressful day into an enjoyable experience and taking such care in moving us. Wishing you much success in the future. Marilyn K.

Your happy, so are we!

It was a pleasure being of service to you and your review is outstanding. Much appreciated.

All the best in your new home :)

Regards,

1 review Richmond, BC

Communication was poor. Despite answering Homestars request for quote, trying to actually book them was an exercise in frustration, so much so that I even questioned if they actually really wanted my business. Do not deal with Darrell. He is unresponsive to email and texts. Ryne ended up doing the booking when I finally gave them a deadline to call me.

When booking was finally confirmed, moving day came with a surprise that they had outsourced the job to a different moving company (Montgomery Moving). The crew was 25 minutes late supposedly due to an error by Darrell.

The actual move was by Adam and Jacob from Montgomery and was conducted without incident. It involved moving my elderly parents from a house in Richmond into a nursing home in Vancouver.

I had many other quotes and regret not booking with a different company.

Thanks for coming to the rescue when our truck broke down Jacob. Many thanks indeed.

And thank you Adam for being a long term employee @ Real Pro Movers.

I'm glad to hear the move was conducted without incident.

As for phone communication. We are always avaible at 604-600-8541 from 7am until 11pm. Or, by email @ [email protected]

Response time is usually under 10 mins. In rare cases phone lines are busy and when clients are called back they're back to work or busy with other tasks.

Still shinning strong over here :)

May Penn in Vancouver
2 reviews Vancouver, BC

i hired these guys to help me bring in a couch that the brick refused to bring up 3 flights of stairs. they came last minute and complete the job before it started to rain super glad i got recommended to them by another mover :)

Hello There, Ryne here.

We were happy to help out last minute.

Have yourself a wondeful day and thanks for the review and your business.

All the best,

johnfenns
1 review Vancouver, BC

I moved from Vancouver (Commercial Drive) to Burnaby (Brentwood Town Centre) on Friday, September 29th 2017. I hired a 3 ton truck with 3 men to move from my 2 bedroom (830 sq ft) older low rise Condo to the 23rd floor of a newer high rise Condo. Allan and Kam were very organized and knew which items to put in first with the larger items last. I had a lot of medium sized boxes full of books. The only problem encountered was a large heavy 7 foot leather couch which was difficult to move, but after the legs were removed it became more manageable, but still hard to maneuver out of the suite and exit the 3 floor exit staircase as the elevator was too small for this item. Unfortunately, before the legs were removed the entrance door was badly marked which will have to be repainted. The couch was a problem moving in 10 years ago when Eatons delivered it so I am not surprised in the struggle that ensued to have it remove. All 3 workers were very professional, rapping items with stretch wrap and blanket furniture protection, including mattress covers. They worked fast, and as a result would not hesitate to recommend Real Pro Movers to anyone worried about choosing their next moving company. It took 6 1/2 hours plus 1 hour travel time. $1090 plus $100 tip = $1,190

Wow, I am very grate for this detailed review of your experience with the Real Pro Movers!

Many thanks for choosing us.

Best wishes in your new home.

Most sincerely,

colpain
1 review Vancouver, BC

it was ok, i like the service, people are professional.
just add some words to make up 15 words

Thank you for your feedback.

1 review Vancouver, BC

We were very pleased with the moving service that Real Pro Movers provided. They were courteous throughout, from the initial booking e-mails/phone calls through the actual move. They were able to accommodate our request for a moving truck and packers with only a few days notice. Asher called us a few minutes before his arrival and our daughter was impressed with his professionalism, and how quickly he and his partner were able to move her possessions from one apartment to the other. Thank you, Real Pro Movers!

Many thanks for you valued feedback.

It was a pleasure being of service to you!

Sincerely,

workless
1 review Vancouver, BC

The move was organized a few days before the move date and I had a lengthy call with Darryl to explain all the requirements which included packing up my belongings at the pick-up location. He was aware of the requirements and confirmed that he had boxes and packing materials to do the packing. Also, since I would be away at the time of the move I provided contact information for the people at both ends. On the day, the movers showed up and called me in Toronto to say they had arrived to pick up the things. They had received no information on the details of the plan, were not aware that my things needed packing and had brought no materials. I told them to talk to Darryl to find out what the plan was (I was busy). They went away and came back later with plastic boxes (but no blankets or packing materials) and moved all my stuff including crockery, glasses etc using my clothing and whatever they could find for protection. Fortunately nothing was broken. There doesn't appear to be any management, communication, planning or supervision going on in this company.

Thank you for your recent review, Bill.

I'm available anytime until 11pm daily to discuss this matter further @ 604-600-8541 or via email at [email protected]

I sincrely apologize for any miscommunication in this event.

Respectfully:

bbyguy
1 review Burnaby, BC

The movers were incredibly hard-working and kind. One was giving me his personal perspective of the area we were moving into, including some great things to take advantage of!

We did find some scuffs and scratches on some of our furniture, once we got it set up in our apartment. I probably underestimated the size of truck we needed, so the guys were 'creative' in loading the truck.. that could have lead to the scuffs and scratches we saw.

overall, I'm very happy I hired these guys.. they worked incredibly hard.

Hey there, Ryne here.

Thank you very kindly for your feed back.

I am here at 604-600-8541
daily until 11pm and I can also be reached at [email protected]
where you can send me any pictures related to your scratched furniture and I can see what can be done to bring this furniture back to like new condition for you as soon as possible :)

Sincerely,

More about Real Pro Movers

The REAL PRO MOVERS are a Vancouver B.C. based Moving company who cater to residential and commercial clients any where on the Mainland or Vancouver Islands of British Columbia.
***
All rates are provided up front and in detail.
***
We rent stackable plastic moving boxes, totes and wardrobes.
***
There are 3 different truck sizes each to fit your unique moving needs.
***
5 Star YELP rating @ https://www.yelp.ca/biz/real-pro-movers-vancouver-2?osq=movers