Real Pro Movers

Dmitry
Dmitry
1 review Port Moody, BC

In town moving

We had a 2 bedroom apartment to move. Ryne and the guys showed up earlier and help us pack a few remaining things before loading up our stuff. The move gas painless and done on time and on budget. Highly professional service.

Thank you for choosing the Real Pro Movers Moving Company of Vancouver, B.C. to assist you with your recent relocation.

All the best,

Ryne @ REALPROMOVERS.com
Info@getrealpromovers.com

Rajesh
Rajesh
2 reviews Vancouver, BC

Moving Services

Their work was nothing short of spectacular!! I have hired them for three different projects, and each and every time they we very professional. I cannot say enough good things about this company. Please be around forever!!

Thank you for your kind words, Rajesh.

The Real Pro Movers of Vancouver BC Moving Company are here to stay :)

Your business is much appreciated.

Regards,

The team @ REALPROMOVERS.COM

durgaprasad.dudi
durgaprasad.dudi
1 review Langley, BC

Moving

Booked 3 men mover pack and they are good and done the job perfectly. They worked hard at 3 level Townhome and our move went smooth.

We the REAL PRO MOVERS Moving Company of Vancouver BC Thanks your kindly for your business and continued support.

Wishing you well,

Ryne @ REALPROMOVERS.com

Katrina and Donald in New Westminster
Katrina and Donald in New Westminster
1 review New Westminster, BC

Moving a 2 bedroom condo to a 2 bedroom townhouse

We hired Ryne's team to do our move from our old condo in Sapperton to our new townhome in Queensborough and they did an awesome job. They know how to load things so that the work is done efficiently and safely. We could not believe how quickly the boxes and furniture were loaded and unloaded. Their professionalism and care are much appreciated. My husband and I highly recommend the team at Real Pro Movers.

Thank you so very kindly for choosing the Real Pro Movers Moving Company of Vancouver, B.C.

It was a pleasure being of service to you!

Ryne

raylang123@shaw.ca
R. 3.
1 review Burnaby, BC

Move

Very professional. They went out of their way to make my move quicker by carrying my stuff down stairs because there was another movers at same time. Polite and great at figuring out how to get couch in my place because wasn't strait in had to get unit across from me to open up to make it possible. Could go on an on but don't have time

Thank you very kindly for your company review!

Best wishes in your new home.

Ryne @ Real Pro Movers
Vancouver moving company
info@getrealpromovers.com
REALPROMOVERS.COM

matt
matt
1 review Vancouver, BC

Moving

Real Pro were fast and courteous. They got our boxes moved in just about exactly on the schedule they had given us in our estimate. They were a little less careful with some delicate items than I would have preferred, and one fragile item was broken in the move, but they were extremely apologetic and compensated me for the item within 24 hours in order to make things right. (This impressed me a lot).

Overall, I think their work was very good, and I would use them again, or recommend them to friends.

Thanks a bunch for taking the time out of your day to leave feedback on your experience with the Real Pro Movers @ REALPROMOVERS.COM

Our main goal is to assure that you know you can trust our professional service and we will go the extra mile to prove that.

It was a pleasure being of service to you, Matt.

All the best on your new home!

Ryne @ Real Pro Movers
REALPROMOVERS.COM

thomson95
thomson95
1 review West Vancouver, BC

move

best movers ever and i have tried many companies. Have used them twice now and next time they are my choice. Really professional, timely, friendly and super accommodating.

Thank you for the kind words Mr. Thompson.

Kris
Kris
1 review Vancouver, BC

Moving

I engaged real pro movers for moving my stuff from 2 br apartment ,storing it for app 30 days & then bringing it back to my new place.Ryne agreed to do the entire job for $1000 and the movers came at appointed time.After loading the stuff on the truck Ryne call & says that he did not include the storage charges & curtly told me that he is going to keep the stuff back into my apartment.Since i had to vacate the premises i had to arrange for storage space & still had to pay more than 1000$ to Ryne for one way move instead of 2 way.Avoid him at any cost

False accusation. All Claims reviewed and denied.

The BBB has investigated this review and has now closed the claim in favor of Real Pro Movers Inc. in lieu of the overwhelming evidence provided to the Better Business Bureau.

Please see the link provided below:

trish.sheppard
trish.sheppard
1 review Burnaby, BC

A move

I have recommended them to 2 friends since my move 1 month ago...they were very good kind men that did a wonderful job...

You referring us to your friends who's the biggest compliment, thank you so very kindly for your efforts and Trust in our company.

Best wishes to you in this new year :)

Derek S.
Derek S.
1 review Surrey, BC

Moving

Booking was simple, my furniture was taken care of very well, and the move was done quickly and came out under estimate. 5 stars

It was a pleasure being of service to you, Derek.

sincrely,

Ryne and Daryl @ REALPROMOVERS.com

More about Real Pro Movers

The REAL PRO MOVERS are a Vancouver B. C. based Moving company who cater to residential and commercial clients any where on the Mainland or Vancouver Islands of British Columbia. *** All rates are provided up front and in detail. *** We rent stackable plastic moving boxes, totes and wardrobes. ...
Looking for Moving & Storage pros in Vancouver?