Real Pro Movers

Lee-Ann in North Vancouver
Lee-Ann in North Vancouver
1 review North Vancouver, BC

Real Pro Movers

I had a small quick move and it went perfect. The movers were careful and respectful. They communicated promptly about any issues. I would recommend them and use their service again. I called about 7 other movers and found then to be the best in terms of price and communication.

Super happy to hear you appreciate our quick response times. we have been working hard to provide promptly and details estimates/ quotes to our values clients.

All the best in your new home!

Sincerely,

Felippe in Vancouver
Felippe in Vancouver
1 review Vancouver, BC

Best movers in town

The real pro movers team moved me two weeks ago from my rancher into a townhouse. I have used other movers in the past, but they were no where as diligent as this team was. They came on time, were very professional and made the move go as smooth as possible. I would highly recommend this team to anyone looking for a knowledgeable team of professionals.

Thank you Felippe for taking the time to review our service!

We are all wishing you the best on your new journey in your new home.

Sincerely,

3 reviews Richmond, BC

For all your moving needs!!

They moved my entire commercial kitchen in less than 7 hours. Literally. They are amazing, and worth every penny. You will be hard pressed to get better service! So grateful for these guys!

Rajesh, we truly appreciate your continued business and support!

Sincerely hoping your newly renovated shop is big success.

- Real Pro Movers team

Dmitry
Dmitry
1 review Port Moody, BC

In town moving

We had a 2 bedroom apartment to move. Ryne and the guys showed up earlier and help us pack a few remaining things before loading up our stuff. The move gas painless and done on time and on budget. Highly professional service.

Thank you for choosing the Real Pro Movers Moving Company of Vancouver, B.C. to assist you with your recent relocation.

All the best,

Ryne @ REALPROMOVERS.com
Info@getrealpromovers.com

3 reviews Richmond, BC

Moving Services

Their work was nothing short of spectacular!! I have hired them for three different projects, and each and every time they we very professional. I cannot say enough good things about this company. Please be around forever!!

Thank you for your kind words, Rajesh.

The Real Pro Movers of Vancouver BC Moving Company are here to stay :)

Your business is much appreciated.

Regards,

The team @ REALPROMOVERS.COM

durgaprasad.dudi
durgaprasad.dudi
1 review Langley, BC

Moving

Booked 3 men mover pack and they are good and done the job perfectly. They worked hard at 3 level Townhome and our move went smooth.

We the REAL PRO MOVERS Moving Company of Vancouver BC Thanks your kindly for your business and continued support.

Wishing you well,

Ryne @ REALPROMOVERS.com

Katrina and Donald in New Westminster
Katrina and Donald in New Westminster
1 review New Westminster, BC

Moving a 2 bedroom condo to a 2 bedroom townhouse

We hired Ryne's team to do our move from our old condo in Sapperton to our new townhome in Queensborough and they did an awesome job. They know how to load things so that the work is done efficiently and safely. We could not believe how quickly the boxes and furniture were loaded and unloaded. Their professionalism and care are much appreciated. My husband and I highly recommend the team at Real Pro Movers.

Thank you so very kindly for choosing the Real Pro Movers Moving Company of Vancouver, B.C.

It was a pleasure being of service to you!

Ryne

raylang123@shaw.ca
R. 3.
1 review Burnaby, BC

Move

Very professional. They went out of their way to make my move quicker by carrying my stuff down stairs because there was another movers at same time. Polite and great at figuring out how to get couch in my place because wasn't strait in had to get unit across from me to open up to make it possible. Could go on an on but don't have time

Thank you very kindly for your company review!

Best wishes in your new home.

Ryne @ Real Pro Movers
Vancouver moving company
info@getrealpromovers.com
REALPROMOVERS.COM

matt
matt
1 review Vancouver, BC

Moving

Real Pro were fast and courteous. They got our boxes moved in just about exactly on the schedule they had given us in our estimate. They were a little less careful with some delicate items than I would have preferred, and one fragile item was broken in the move, but they were extremely apologetic and compensated me for the item within 24 hours in order to make things right. (This impressed me a lot).

Overall, I think their work was very good, and I would use them again, or recommend them to friends.

Thanks a bunch for taking the time out of your day to leave feedback on your experience with the Real Pro Movers @ REALPROMOVERS.COM

Our main goal is to assure that you know you can trust our professional service and we will go the extra mile to prove that.

It was a pleasure being of service to you, Matt.

All the best on your new home!

Ryne @ Real Pro Movers
REALPROMOVERS.COM

thomson95
thomson95
1 review West Vancouver, BC

move

best movers ever and i have tried many companies. Have used them twice now and next time they are my choice. Really professional, timely, friendly and super accommodating.

Thank you for the kind words Mr. Thompson.

More about Real Pro Movers

The REAL PRO MOVERS are a Vancouver B. C. based Moving company who cater to residential and commercial clients any where on the Mainland or Vancouver Islands of British Columbia. *** All rates are provided up front and in detail. *** We rent stackable plastic moving boxes, totes and wardrobes. ...
Looking for Moving & Storage pros in Vancouver?