Real Pro Movers

HomeStars  >  Moving & Storage in Vancouver  >  Real Pro Movers

Reviews for Real Pro Movers

Kris
1 review Vancouver, BC

I engaged real pro movers for moving my stuff from 2 br apartment ,storing it for app 30 days & then bringing it back to my new place.Ryne agreed to do the entire job for $1000 and the movers came at appointed time.After loading the stuff on the truck Ryne call & says that he did not include the storage charges & curtly told me that he is going to keep the stuff back into my apartment.Since i had to vacate the premises i had to arrange for storage space & still had to pay more than 1000$ to Ryne for one way move instead of 2 way.Avoid him at any cost

False accusation. All Claims reviewed and denied.

The BBB has investigated this review and has now closed the claim in favor of Real Pro Movers Inc. in lieu of the overwhelming evidence provided to the Better Business Bureau.

Please see the link provided below:

trish.sheppard
1 review Burnaby, BC

I have recommended them to 2 friends since my move 1 month ago...they were very good kind men that did a wonderful job...

You referring us to your friends who's the biggest compliment, thank you so very kindly for your efforts and Trust in our company.

Best wishes to you in this new year :)

Derek S.
1 review Surrey, BC

Booking was simple, my furniture was taken care of very well, and the move was done quickly and came out under estimate. 5 stars

It was a pleasure being of service to you, Derek.

sincrely,

Ryne and Daryl @ REALPROMOVERS.com

russelab
1 review Vancouver, BC

the movers did in an hour a move from 2nd floor of my house across the backyard to another house

Thank you for taking the time to time to review our services.

Truly,

Ryne

JKavouras
1 review Richmond, BC

Ryne Munday and his helper (I believe his name was Manny) were friendly, professional, and efficient. I encountered a logistical problem with my previous movers and had to hire them at the last minute. They were understanding and eager to provide assistance. I would gladly recommend them to others, and not hesitate to hire them in the future.

Mr. Kavouras, your kind words are greatly appreciated.

It was a pleasure assisting you with tour recent move.

Truly,

Ryne

Marilyn in Vancouver
1 review Vancouver, BC

When I found Real Pro Movers on Yelp, I was impressed with the reviews but thought a few of them must be slightly exaggerated. Now that our move is over, there just aren't enough stars to adequately rate the job they did. We have moved 9 times and have never had a moving experience like this one. These are professionals - fast, efficient, incredibly hard working and just really nice guys! From our first contact (within 1/2 an hour of requesting a quote) I found Ryne to be professional, courteous and very helpful in offering tips to keep costs down. On moving day Ryne and his team of Alan and Ken arrived right on time and immediately went to work, laying protective runners on the floors, bagging mattresses and expertly wrapping furniture. Even very old furniture badly in need of reupholstering was treated like new. This was not an easy move. Although we had moved most of the boxes ourselves, there were 3 floors of furniture, including a very old, extremely heavy piano. To make matters worse, the house is situated on an acre of land that is sloped in several directions requiring many furniture pieces (including the piano) to first be moved downhill, around the side of the house and then uphill to the driveway – all over soft grass!!! At the last minute, I asked if they could possibly move a large number of shrubs in heavy ceramic containers as well as a large concrete garden statue. It meant a full truckload and an extra trip but they cheerfully accommodated my request. Ryne, Alan and Ken worked skillfully and efficiently, never slowing down for a second and taking only one short break in 8 hours. Despite their speed, they paid careful attention to detail, making sure furniture was placed exactly where I wanted it, centered on walls with anything electrical plugged in before it was moved into place. Our belongings were treated with the utmost care and there wasn’t so much as a scratch on anything. Lastly the price - although this was not our biggest priority, it was more than reasonable and turned out to be the lowest of the quotes we received. Ryne, our sincere thanks to you, Alan and Ken enough for turning what should have been a stressful day into an enjoyable experience and taking such care in moving us. Wishing you much success in the future. Marilyn K.

Your happy, so are we!

It was a pleasure being of service to you and your review is outstanding. Much appreciated.

All the best in your new home :)

Regards,

1 review Richmond, BC

Communication was poor. Despite answering Homestars request for quote, trying to actually book them was an exercise in frustration, so much so that I even questioned if they actually really wanted my business. Do not deal with Darrell. He is unresponsive to email and texts. Ryne ended up doing the booking when I finally gave them a deadline to call me.

When booking was finally confirmed, moving day came with a surprise that they had outsourced the job to a different moving company (Montgomery Moving). The crew was 25 minutes late supposedly due to an error by Darrell.

The actual move was by Adam and Jacob from Montgomery and was conducted without incident. It involved moving my elderly parents from a house in Richmond into a nursing home in Vancouver.

I had many other quotes and regret not booking with a different company.

Thanks for coming to the rescue when our truck broke down Jacob. Many thanks indeed.

And thank you Adam for being a long term and still employed employee @ Real Pro Movers.

I'm glad to hear the move was conducted without incident.

As for phone communication. We are always avaible at 604-600-8541 from 7am until 11pm. Or, by email @ [email protected]

Response time is usually under 10 mins. In rare cases phone lines are busy and when clients are called back they're back to work or busy with other tasks.

All calls and response times are monitored and after checking the records all calls had been returned as well as emails in a more than reasonable time.

Still shinning strong over here :)

P.S. Daryl is a superstar. Always on his A game (problem solving A+, client care A+, responsiveness A+, compassion A+).

You can also find that our YELP.COM account has a lighting bolt icon bedside the phone number which indicates a response time of no longer than 1 hour on average. Usually 10 mins on record.

Sincerely,

May Penn in Vancouver
2 reviews Vancouver, BC

i hired these guys to help me bring in a couch that the brick refused to bring up 3 flights of stairs. they came last minute and complete the job before it started to rain super glad i got recommended to them by another mover :)

Hello There, Ryne here.

We were happy to help out last minute.

Have yourself a wondeful day and thanks for the review and your business.

All the best,

johnfenns
1 review Vancouver, BC

I moved from Vancouver (Commercial Drive) to Burnaby (Brentwood Town Centre) on Friday, September 29th 2017. I hired a 3 ton truck with 3 men to move from my 2 bedroom (830 sq ft) older low rise Condo to the 23rd floor of a newer high rise Condo. Allan and Kam were very organized and knew which items to put in first with the larger items last. I had a lot of medium sized boxes full of books. The only problem encountered was a large heavy 7 foot leather couch which was difficult to move, but after the legs were removed it became more manageable, but still hard to maneuver out of the suite and exit the 3 floor exit staircase as the elevator was too small for this item. Unfortunately, before the legs were removed the entrance door was badly marked which will have to be repainted. The couch was a problem moving in 10 years ago when Eatons delivered it so I am not surprised in the struggle that ensued to have it remove. All 3 workers were very professional, rapping items with stretch wrap and blanket furniture protection, including mattress covers. They worked fast, and as a result would not hesitate to recommend Real Pro Movers to anyone worried about choosing their next moving company. It took 6 1/2 hours plus 1 hour travel time. $1090 plus $100 tip = $1,190

Wow, I am very grate for this detailed review of your experience with the Real Pro Movers!

Many thanks for choosing us.

Best wishes in your new home.

Most sincerely,

colpain
1 review Vancouver, BC

it was ok, i like the service, people are professional.
just add some words to make up 15 words

Thank you for your feedback.

More about Real Pro Movers

The REAL PRO MOVERS are a Vancouver B.C. based Moving company who cater to residential and commercial clients any where on the Mainland or Vancouver Islands of British Columbia.
***
All rates are provided up front and in detail.
***
We rent stackable plastic moving boxes, totes and wardrobes.
***
There are 3 different truck sizes each to fit your unique moving needs.
***
5 Star YELP rating @ https://www.yelp.ca/biz/real-pro-movers-vancouver-2?osq=movers