Real Pro Movers

Sassy
Sassy
0 reviews New Westminster, BC

Moving

I needed a moving company for 2 moves. One was on a stat and the other on a Sunday. After searching the internet and checking reviews on Home Stars and BBB I contacted Real Pro Movers. I found them to be very easy to deal with and clear and quick in responding to my inquiries. The first move went very well and the crew were very professional and careful with my belongings and worked quickly to get the job done. I am feeling very at ease and confident about my second move coming up. My second move was just as great. Good bunch of guys and very careful with my belongings. I would not hesitate to call them again. Thanks guys.

Thank you for the nice review and kind words. We look forward to your next move with us!

P Cruz
P Cruz
0 reviews New Westminster, BC

Two Moves in a Span of 4 Months

Moving two times in a span of 4 months can be very stressful, but Real Pro Movers made them worry free for me. I was very busy with work and I wanted a mover that was easy to reach out by email. I got all the answers thru our correspondence because their response was very fast. Come moving day, I saw that they were very organized, courteous, and very professional. They handled my furniture with care and had all the materials to cover them to avoid any damage. I did not hesitate to call them when I needed to move again after 4 months. I would definitely recommend Real Pro Movers!

Thank you so much for the kind review. It is a pleasure being of service to you.

Cristiana in Toronto
Cristiana in Toronto

Move from two locations to one 3500 sq ft. home

Being new to Vancouver, we didn't really what a hassle it was going to be moving on the 1st of August, which happened to also be a Saturday of a long weekend. The company that brought our stuff from overseas suddenly canceled on us for lack of resources. We called Ryne and all was arranged within hours. The move was impeccable, extreme care was taken to prevent any damage to our fairly expensive belongings. The piano, couches, very fragile crystalware, all made it in perfect condition. Couldn't be more happy with their services.

Thank you for trusting in Real Pro service.

All the best in your new home!

- Management

Justin
Justin
0 reviews Burnaby, BC

1 bedroom apt move

Real pro tools care in moving our apt. Everything arrived in great shape and on schedule

Thank you for the great review. It was a pleasure to be of service to you!

Arjun
Arjun

Welcher Ave

Have used this company twice now and each time they provided us with great, professional, respectful service and came through for our move on last minute request the second time. Highly recommend anyone who wants a stressless moving.

What a great review, thank you! It was a pleasure being of service to you.

Sara in Abbotsford
Sara in Abbotsford
0 reviews Abbotsford, BC

Fridge move

We needed a fridge moved, I called Ryne who arranged to have it done that afternoon. He was professional, prompt, and the service was great quality. Would whole heartedly recommend!

Thank you so much for the kind words!

Elaine
Elaine
0 reviews Vancouver, BC

Went above and beyond for me

I was looking for a moving company that was professional and got the job done. My last experience with another moving company was a bit of a nightmare - they cancelled the night before. Not these guys. Professional, detailed, helpful and kind. It was quite the distance as I moved to the Gulf Islands which comes with its own set of challenges, but Real Pro made it easy. I would use them again, and have recommended them already to friends who have asked who I used. You get what you pay for and I paid for quality, and that's exactly what I received. Thank you Ryne and team for getting me closer to my dreams.

Thank you for your kind words. It was a pleasure to be of service to you!

Private User reviews Vancouver, BC

Moving giant furniture

Careful and super easy to work with. Highly recommend! Moved furniture others could not, quick easy and affordable. From booking to payment was super simple and transparent. Many thanks for your excellent service.

And thank you for being so delightful to work with.

we truly appreciate your business and wish you the best moving forward.

Sincerely,

- Chris Q
Ops Manager
Real Pro Movers Inc.

Cynthia in North Vancouver
Cynthia in North Vancouver
0 reviews North Vancouver, BC

Excellent Efficient Movers

This is the 3rd time I've used RPM, they are and continue to be a reliable and experienced moving company. The 3 men were efficient, timely and organized in their approach to the move & handling our possessions. Professional, nice, clean cut men who did an excellent job, highly recommend RPM. Thanks for a very stress free move!

Cynthia, thank you so much for your kind words. It was a pleasure to be of service to you!

matt in Toronto
matt in Toronto

Moving

Great fast efficient amazing movers. Would 100% go back again. Timely manner and very nice. We had them for the entire day to move to our next location and they did a great job.

Thank you so very kindly for your review on our service.

We wish you a happy holiday season and congrats on your new home!

Sincerely,

Ryne / Real Pro Movers Team

More about Real Pro Movers

The REAL PRO MOVERS are a Vancouver B.C. based Moving company who cater to residential and commercial clients any where on the Mainland or Vancouver Islands of British Columbia.
***
All rates are provided up front and in detail.
***
We rent stackable plastic moving boxes, totes and wardrobes.
***
There are 3 different truck sizes each to fit your unique moving needs.
***
5 Star YELP rating @ https://www.yelp.ca/biz/real-pro-movers-vancouver-2?osq=movers