Castle Content Sales

Toronto ON M2R 2A5

Reviews for Castle Content Sales

Private User reviews Vaughan, ON

Home content sale

Mona and her crew are reliable, hard working and honest. They transform your home into a showroom for every item you want to sell. They are very professional. Mona's large following plus her advertising brought in so many people who bought almost everything I had to sell! I would absolutely recommend Mona and her awesome crew!

Thank you for the wonderful review. When we have lovely clients such as yourself, it makes our job so easy!

Adi in Toronto
Adi in Toronto

Content Sale

Mona and her staff were terrific. They worked very hard to get everything done in the short amount of time that I had.
Thank you for great service. . .

Thanks Adi! You were very easy-going and a pleasure to work with!
Mona

Suzanne Cheslo  in Toronto
Suzanne Cheslo in Toronto

Contents sale

Castle Content Sales
416-729-7710
Toronto
M2R 2A5

I hired Mona and her team to sell the contents of my parents apartment in April 2017. Mona went way above the call of duty to arrange the sale for me at a time when I was very overwhelmed with the move. She handled the entire sale , from organizing the contents to cleaning the silverware in a very professional yet friendly manner. I would absolutely recommend her services to anyone who needs to sell contents and estate goods! Not only is she very knowledgeable but also very reliable and easy to work with.. Great work, Mona, and thanks again!

It was our pleasure Suzanne!