Matt's Roofing LTD

J. S.
J. S.
1 review Beaumont, AB

Re-Shingling

After the strong winds that we had at the end of May, we ended up losing a few shingles off our house. Matt's Roofing showed up 10 min prior to the time given, assessed the damage and got straight to work. I highly recommend Matt's Roofing for all your roofing needs.

Thank you Jeff , I did change a few caps and repair the shingles on top, It was an easy job but I always make sure that work is done properly and fast cuz when it's about shingles missing it can be a future leak if not repaired right away, we never know when the next rain hit.

Natalie a.
Natalie a.

Roof replacement

It is amazing!! Mat did a very good job for us. I am sure that he did with his pride and care for his customers

Thanks Natalie! It was a pleasure to work on your beautiful property! It was a big 7/12 house and we took care of it! Repaired the gutter leak as well and sealed your front window! It was an amazing job. Looks wonderful! Thank you!

doug-char
doug-char
1 review St. Albert, AB

New Shingles

Matt with his crew were efficient, they genuinely cared about completing the job to perfection and we're happy while doing so. It is nice to have a crew of workers who are friendly and even took extra care around my flowers and animals. Consideration of the neighbors was also appreciated.

Thanks guys! That was awesome to work on your house cuz you are excellent clients. Our job turn out amazing and Amazing should be the only word after a roofing job. Thank you so much and I'm glad that you are happy!

HomeStars in Toronto
HomeStars in Toronto

Roof and Eavestrough Repair and Cleaning

When I had to fix my roof due to bad windstorm I contacted Matt's Roofing and he responded right away and did a quick estimate while he was in the area and was able to do the work in the morning. Also needed to get my eavestroughs cleaned and some repairs done to the nails and was able to do that as well. Did a great job at a very reasonable price very quickly. Absolutely would recommend to anyone who needs roof repair or eavestrough cleaning/repair. Thanks Matt!

Thanks Carlo! Always do
My best to answer my clients as fast as I can and to do the job quickly . Quality before quantity tho! Thanks so much and don't hesitate if you have any questions or other works to do .

Bradley
Bradley

Chimney Flashing

Our chimney was leaking due to lack of flashing. Matt assessed the problem and recommended the appropriate solution. He also covered the step flashing with a larger pan to make it more ascetically pleasing. Matt was very easy to work with, he was professional, organized, worked fast, had good communication, and cleaned up after himself when finished.

Thanks Bradley! Your chimney was a disaster and wasn't properly done so I took the good materials ( ice n water all around it and on the sides on the chimney and then put back new shingles plus step flashing around it and then finally put a counter flashing on top and now it looks great!

HomeStars in Edmonton
HomeStars in Edmonton
1 review Edmonton, AB

Remove old shingles & Install new w/ new venting.

Purchased a new residence which needed shingles replaced on both the house and detached 3 car garage. Also required work on a metal roof which the shop had. Matt and his team were professional, knowledgeable, courteous, efficient, timely and very well priced.
I would not hesitate to refer him to others which I have already done.

Yeah we did your 175 bundles house and garage in 2 days with a lots of valleys , It was a pleasure to work on your property and Thank you so much to refer me to other customers. Don't hesitate to call me if ever you need informations or need work on something else. Thank you

holovati
holovati
1 review Kamloops, BC

Roof

Extremely accommodating, very knowledgable in his work. Quality of work was very good. The job was done quickly as well.

Thank you Peter , We did your roof, was about 1800 squares feet and it was quick but first of all it was done right and that is the most important, we always take the times to do things right or we don't do it, I'm hard on my crew and on myself but result at the end is worth it for my clients. I'm looking forward to do the roof on your other home this summer or the next one, I'll send you the estimate when it's done. Thank you so much

Louise in
Louise in
1 review Edmonton, AB

I would highly recommend this crew, not only are they hard working, and did an amazing job, also were very knowledgeable, and showed us what the problems were, so happy to have these guys do our roof, and also they were a handsome crew, easy on the eyes. The work area was kept clean and tidy ! Worked steady and got the job done !!!!!

Thanks so much Louise! When we rip off your roof we found that a good part of the roof and the insulation was rotten so we changed everything , we never left rotten woods or insulation behind our work cuz it's really bad. So we made sure everything was changed and now your roof is in top shape.! Thanks for your time and I'm super happy to see you happy.

Carol A in
Carol A in

New roof

I moved to my new acreage which needed a brand new roof, its a very big roof. I got hold of Matt and he was great. He had the shingles delivered to our house so that when the arrived they were ready to go. And go they did, they were friendly but they were here to work, there was no talking on the phones etc it was all work. They kept the area tidy and clean during the 3 days they were here-keeping in mind I had a very big roof so 3 days was what was needed to get it done. Very good work ethic they would not even accept a beer cause they were working and it was a very hot day.
I was so impressed I would recommend these guys to family and friends no problem.

I'm glad your experience with me and my crew was good! It was a big roof and a steep roof but we took the time it takes to do it right and the final result was amazing , you have a beautiful property and it was a pleasure to do your roof. Thanks so much for the review. Enjoy your new roof!

GJmagnan
GJmagnan
1 review Beaumont, AB

Roof shingling

Very happy with the work
They did more working than talking
Place was spotless when they were done

Hi Gilles ,I'm so happy that the work we did reached you're expectations and here at Matt's Roofing LTD we are proud to say that we are working with you and for you to makes sure that you're roof is getting done like it suppose to be. Thank you so much

More about Matt's Roofing LTD

Matt's Roofing LTD is a new company in town ready to serve clients like it should be.

At Matt's Roofing LTD we provide the best knowledge and the best works for you and your roof. It's not only a roof, Its your home and protect you from Mother Nature and her temper. Me, Mathieu Ferland owner of Matt's Roofing LTD and my employees are ready to serve you and make sure that your roof is done properly and perfectly.