Matt's Roofing LTD

Reviews for Matt's Roofing LTD

Robert
Robert

roof replacement

The perfect contractor delivered what they promised no extra charges work done and cleaned up no surprises professional well done thanks guys

Thank you Robert! Was a pleasure to work on your property and I'm glad you are happy! I don't believe in extra charges! If I can't see it when I go on the roof on my estimates that's my problem!
Have a wonderful day!

Gord
Gord
4 reviews St. Albert, AB

Roofing repair & gutter/downspout replacement

As the snow melted after our looong cold winter, I had a leak develop beside our chimney and water was dripping out of the soffit. Matt responded to my call right away and offered to come fix the roof just a couple of days later on Friday and then install the new continuous eavestrough‘s on Monday. The work was done on time as promised & the quality of the work was very good. No more leak! All at a very competitive price too.
Matt and all of his work crew were very friendly and kept me informed throughout. They even did the last of the work during yet another snow squall. When Matt came to do the final inspection, he even offered to paint the chimney flashings to match my house trim. A nice finishing touch.
I would strongly recommend Matt’s roofing.

Thank you Gordon! I'm glad you're happy with the work! I always try to give more to my clients! If they are happy I'm happy! Should be the only way. Thank you very much

J.Wijmenga
J.Wijmenga
1 review Edmonton, AB

Gutter replacement, shingle and vent installation

From the moment Matt came by to give a quote it was clear that he is passionate about his work. He genuinely cringed at the work done by the previous contractor (done before we bought the house), and took the time to explain what was wrong. Almost just as important, he also pointed out what was fine and didn't need work - not trying to push unnecessary services.
The gutter, downspout, vent and shingle installation was done within days of accepting the quote and the work done by his crew looks very good. Matt himself came by after to go over the details of the installation and to check if I was content with the work. I'm very satisfied with the job and wholeheartedly recommend Matt's Roofing.

Thank you Jan ! Was my pleasure to help you out on your project! You are a very nice person and I'm very happy we helped you out!

cardiffgolf
cardiffgolf
1 review Morinville, AB

Proshop roof

Great service , and even better pricing. The crew was fast and friendly. Project was completed very fast with quality work.

Thank you very much it was a pleasure to help you with your project! Can't wait to play some golf on your beautiful golf course!

Caledon
Caledon

Roofing and attic

Great turn around (fast) and willing to work on a high, sloped pitch. Friendly and professional. Price includes attic insulation and hatch installation.

Yes that was a short notice but at Matt's Roofing we are ready to take any size of project at anytime and we are not scared of anything. Always professional and I do have the best guys in Edmonton as Roofers! That was a pleasure to work on that building ! Thank you so much

S. C.
S. C.
4 reviews Edmonton, AB

Shingle replacement

Not only Matt was very professional with the service he had provided, he was also fast in getting a quote to me, punctual, hassle-free and went above and beyond to fixed my deteriorating chimney. He was also affordable and was able to schedule and replace my shingles BEFORE any of the other contractors I had contacted for a quote. I would recommend to anyone who needs new shingles on their house!

Thank you so much! Was a pleasure and it's a small job but nothing is never too small and nothing is never too big! We change are rebuilt the entire chimney because it was in really bad shape! Job is done perfectly! It's what we do!

Eric M.
Eric M.

Roof re-shingling

From the first phone call to set up an estimate to the final walk through Matt was professional and easy to work with. The crew that came through were friendly and worked fast completing the job in one regular work day. All in all exactly what I look for when anyone comes to work on my house. I would definatley recommend to friends and family!

Was a pleasure to work on your house! You are a great costumer and really easy to work with! Thanks

Cory
Cory

Roof - reshingle

Matt was very responsive - with the quote, with the work, and with the service. Excellent service

Thanks Cory! Was a pleasure to work on your house! Really easy going and job is done perfectly! Thanks again!

Jen
Jen

Roof, skylight, eavestroughs

Very happy with my new shingles, skylight & eavestroughs. Friendly, reliable & affordable. Very happy I went with Matt's Roofing!

Thank you so much!! Was nice to do business with you! Enjoy your new roof! Looks amazing!

Carla
Carla
1 review Edmonton, AB

Roofing, new shingles and eavestroughs

Matt's Roofing was very professional. The work was completed on budget and within the estimated schedule.

Thanks so
Much Carla! Always try to
Work within the budget and never compromise the quality! Quality before Quantity!

More about Matt's Roofing LTD

Matt's Roofing LTD is a new company in town ready to serve clients like it should be.

At Matt's Roofing LTD we provide the best knowledge and the best works for you and your roof. It's not only a roof, Its your home and protect you from Mother Nature and her temper. Me, Mathieu Ferland owner of Matt's Roofing LTD and my employees are ready to serve you and make sure that your roof is done properly and perfectly.