Matt's Roofing LTD

Reviews for Matt's Roofing LTD

David
David
0 reviews Beaumont, AB

Re shingled and re eavesed the roof, clean up and garbage removal

Matt's crew worked well, and extremely quickly. The removal and replacement of the shingles took, in reality, one long day. (They did have to return the next day for some clean up as it was too dark to find everything).

The eaves took another day, a few days later.

The roof was done well, I looked up the accessories he had installed (Vents and such) and they all were of good quality and good reviews.

Thank you David! We do t have long days anymore so we did pretty good! :)
Was a pleasure

Ed
Ed
2 reviews Edmonton, AB

Shingle, gutters and sky light replacement

Matt’s Roofing was one of three contractors recommended to us from a well established commercial business who sells shingles to various contractors. Matt expects the best workmanship from his employees and they deliver on that expectation to the customer. We would recommend this business to other interested customers out there!

Thank you so much Ed and Cheryl!
Was a pleasure to work on your property! :)

Marni
Marni
1 review St. Albert, AB

Re-roofing

Matt was extremely professional. He provided concise explanations as to what products were best for our house and the reason behind the products he uses. The input he provided on the lifetime of the products he uses versus other cheaper versions sold us right away. There was an excitement of what he saw for our house, he truly appeared to want it to look good. Our house was going to look the best on the block. His crew was professional, friendly and left the yard in perfect shape after the job was completed. His price was well within the range with what others quoted us but his professionalism was significantly better than other companies we spoke with. We would highly recommend Matt and his crew for any roofing job.

Thank you so Much Marni and Cameron!
I knew when we would be done with your house it would look amazing with that Windsor Malarkey Shingles! Perfect choice!
Was a pleasure to work for you guys!
Cheers

brarmanjit4
brarmanjit4

Roof replacement

They did a wonderful work. They clear up after job nicely and complete the job timely manner.

Thank you so much! I'm glad you guys are happy!

Kate
Kate

Shingle replacement

I’m so glad I found Matt! He provides the kind of service I wish everyone would: he is personable, honest, fair and (as far as I can tell), he knows what he’s doing. Matt was easy to get a hold of and quick to respond to my questions and concerns throughout the entire process. He took the time to do a thorough assessment of my roof before providing me with a quote, which was very reasonable. He was straightforward in his evaluation of the condition of my roof and didn’t try to use fear tactics or pressure to secure my business. I got the sense that Matt takes pride in the work that his company does. His crew did a great job replacing my shingles with little to no disruption to the rest of my property. If you want straightforward, good quality, affordable and unpretentious service, Matt is your guy!! I would recommend him 100%.

Thank you so much Kate! :)
Really nice to hear that !
Was a pleasure and I'm glad you are happy!
Enjoy our roof! :)

vanya.j
vanya.j

Re-shingle the roof

New roof looks great. Matt's crew did a great job. Did a nice clean up job too.Matt was easy to work with and was quick in responding to any questions. Did the inspection after the work was done,made sure we were satisfied and if there are any questions we may have.
Thanks Matt!! :)

Thank you so much! :) was easy to work with you as well! You are happy I am happy!
Job looks amazing!

richieb99
richieb99
1 review St. Albert, AB

redo roof shingles

After watching your guys do my neighbour's house (Keith) and some of the other roofs in the crescent, I decided to try you guys. I am very happy I did. The crew were very professional at their job and answered my questions I had. Very knowledgeable. Matt, thank you for your all around professional service.

Thank you so much Rich! Was awesome to deal with you! Job looks awesome
Cheers

Private User reviews Edmonton, AB

Roof and eavestrough

Got several quotes for a new roof and eavestrough for both my home and garage. Wanted excellent work done with a great product as I was replacing the roof I had put on about 12 years ago with product and workmanship that was inferior. The work done by Matt and his team is superb and the visual appearance standing in front of home is amazing!! Hiring Matts Roofing was absolutely the best choice I could have made!! Work was done and zero mess!!

Thank you so much! :)
Was a pleasure to work for you!
I'm glad you are happy.
It looks fantastic .

HomeStars in Toronto
HomeStars in Toronto
1 review Edmonton, AB

Replace roof shingles, and skylight. Original shingles defective.

Originally we asked Matt Ferland, who was reshingling our daughter’s roof, to check to see if he could locate the source of a roof leak we had recently found. After coming to check he advised us our shingles were defective and needed to be replaced, this after only 9 years. After seeing his work and listening to our family’s comments, we immediately asked him to replace our shingles. He then made all the necessary arrangements including arranging a warranty refund. All of this while we were away overseas on vacation.
On returning we arranged for a start date. Promptly on schedule his team of 4 arrived. Started work at 7:30am. Finished at 9:15pm, getting dark. Returned next day to complete installation of 4 ducts. We were very impressed with the teamwork of hi 4 employees
2 of which were experienced roofers, the other two eager and but trained. They worked fast, but carefully, in two separate teams, one experienced and one rookie. They were fun to watch. The whole process including disposal of old shingles and clean up was completed very professionally and with the minimum of disruption. The skylight had to be custom made and was completed as scheduled about 10 days later after they removed the temporary cover.
All the above completed at the agreed price, including new skylight and longer lifetime shingles. The total price, including skylight was only marginally more than we paid over nine years ago without skylight. I found Matt Ferland to be both trustworthy helpful and honest and would be happy to recommend him. His key employees have worked for him for quite a while and all of them really seemed to enjoy working for him.

Wow thank you so much for that review Chris !
I'm glad you are happy . You do have a really good roof on now and this one will last! Cheers

Ian M.
Ian M.

Shingles replaced

Great work on a difficult roof. Many valleys. Got it done quickly which with weather was most important. Lots of guys which is great. Great clean job and a comprehensive cleanup.
On time as promised. Very satisfied.
Highly recommend

Thank you Ian! Was nice to work for you! You are a great guy and I'm glad your happy! Cheers

More about Matt's Roofing LTD

Matt's Roofing LTD is a new company in town ready to serve clients like it should be.

At Matt's Roofing LTD we provide the best knowledge and the best works for you and your roof. It's not only a roof, Its your home and protect you from Mother Nature and her temper. Me, Mathieu Ferland owner of Matt's Roofing LTD and my employees are ready to serve you and make sure that your roof is done properly and perfectly.