Stucco
HomeStars  >  Stucco in Calgary  >  Magnum Stucco LTD

Reviews for Magnum Stucco LTD

kmait
kmait

Stucco repair close to roof / damage from woodpeckers

Calgary
AB
T2A 4A5

Repair to stucco due to woodpecker damage. Colour matched stucco perfectly! Very pleased with your work. Fast and efficient. Would not hesitate to recommend you to friends

Thank you so much karren, I am so glad to hear that and we appreciate every word .

pardev1
pardev1

Stucco renovation

Have used Magnum Stucco for couple of times now. First for Stucco work and then for painting. Both jobs were well done.
Wally was prompt and very professional in his service with his team.
They were honest. Started on time as promised and finished on time. Complete clean up was done after both jobs.
Recommend Magnum Stucco for their excellent service and guaranteed work.

Thank you Par much appreciated .

Micheal
Micheal

Stucco panting

I have used magnum stucco and there work has been top quality and reliable. Wally and his team go beyond when doing repairs to blend with the existing areas, its an art they have perfected, also the exterior stucco painting work was amazing and lots of our neighbors asked about magnum info so they can contact them as they were looking to maybe get there stucco painted like ours, we are so lucky we went with magnum, thank you wally for being one of the best contractors we have ever worked with

Thank you Micheal, it was pleasure working with you and we really appreciate that you are passing our contact info to your neighbors I'm so glad you were satisfied with the work we have done .

Abby
Abby

Stucco and stone application

Wally and his crew did a great job on the project I worked on. As an engineer I have seen lots of contractors work and his is second to none. We were installing Stucco and Cultured stone and with Wallys skill of craftmanship and code knowledge he realized what was a very difficult task under a lot of pressure. This ability to think on his feet and creative problem solving will mean that I will be recommending him to residential and commercial clients I know who will be seeking an affordable and reliable contractor.

Thank you Abby, we really appreciate every word and hope you are doing well .

Private User reviews Calgary, AB

Stucco repair

Calgary
AB
T2A 4A5

A contractor friend had recommended Magnum Stucco to me.
I called Wally for an estimate to repair the stucco on my house. He was out within a day to assess and estimate the job. He explained the scope of work and well as materials and technique. His quoted price was competitive with other quotes I had received.
When I decided to go ahead with the work, he responded quickly to email and had begun the work within two business days as promised. No mess was left behind.
The completed job looks great and has restored my home's curb appeal.

I am so glad your happy with the stucco repair we have done, it was truly a pleasure to provide you with the best quality of work .

More about Magnum Stucco LTD

Magnum Stucco provides a variety of stucco applications from sand and cement to foam systems, mesh, and acrylic. Raise the value and beauty of your home or office space by investing in stucco today. Our professional team works hard to meet your schedule and renovating plans. If you are stuck on deciding what type stucco to choose, our experts can help find the right colour, texture, and style that best fits your space. Free estimates are available. Call to schedule for your appointment.

Along with installing new stucco, our business offers repair services. Call us 24 hours a day, seven days a week when you need to schedule a repair. We’re open during daylight hours, but you may call us anytime to create an appointment. We promise to accommodate you as soon as possible.

At Magnum Stucco our goal is to provide the most outstanding services and quality. Our guarantee is to finish a home within a compromised time limit, leaving each home beautiful and durable for a life time, beating out our competitors’ prices. With our trust worthy services we promise to provide the best results for residential and commercial clients.

Our vision is to be Alberta's leading stucco experts, providing exceptional quality, services, and prices that cannot be beat. Our mission is to improve the look of homes to our client expectations at the best price available leaving the homes looking remarkable and long lasing, and to keep customers coming back for more, and expanding our clientele. Our value at Magnum Stucco is to provide the best quality and workmanship services to all our clientele. It's essential to us that each and every customer is more than enthused about their home.

Magnum Stucco is committed to honesty and quality workmanship. We’re always on time, ready to start your project according to your schedule. As a professional business, we promise to clean up after every job. No matter how long the project takes, each day we’ll leave your home or office tidy and clutter-free. You’ll hardly know we’ve been there.