Built To Last Contracting

Kim S.
Kim S.
1 review Oshawa, ON

Kitchen renovation

hys and his team were AMAZING! He helped me find the best use of space for my new open concept kitchen and dining area. This really was one of the things that stood out to me as being above and beyond in comparison to other contractor's I have worked with in the past. My kichen is not only beautiful but so functional. I have already had 2 friends contact him after seeing what an amazing job he has done. I highly recommend him to anyone looking for a professional renovation done right and with integrity. I am excited for them to start my in-law suit in the spring. Thanks for the great experience BTL!

Kim Saunders, Oshawa
just now

lucy
lucy
1 review Ajax, ON

Bathroom

The work was completed in a professional manner, with attention to detail. The area was cleaned up before they left and I am very happy with the results. Thank you.

Looking for General Contractors pros in Pickering?