COLMEX HOME IMPROVEMENTS

COLMEX HOME IMPROVEMENTS

Review for COLMEX HOME IMPROVEMENTS

Private User reviews Calgary, AB

General Renovation

I wish I did my research and checked around. The level of quality and workmanship was very poor overall hiring this company was a bad investment on my part, I had to do lots of rework after they were done.

More about COLMEX HOME IMPROVEMENTS

Colmex Home Improvements *FLOORING SERVICES* We are a professional Company that offers service to residential and commercial. We Offer. *Hardwood *Vinyl Planks *Laminate * Ceramic Tile *Cork * Painting (inside and outside) • Knock-down • Popcorn • Orange peel * Flat Ceilings • Ceiling Redo * Ceiling Repair • Texture ...
Looking for Floor Laying & Refinishing pros in Calgary?