HomeStars  >  Basement Renovation in New Tecumseth  >  Doma Interiors General Contracting

Reviews for Doma Interiors General Contracting

Doma Interiors General Contracting
416-806-1513
New Tecumseth
L9R 1M3

We initially had a contractor to do the work for us but had problems with them coming in to do the job and even their quality was terrible. Even though we had broken off ties with this contractor Doma Interiors was still willing to tackle the work for us. They came in and quoted quickly and came through with there promise dates. I have now included them further in my build as General Contractor on some of the trades. I would strongly recommend Diego and his team for any work they are willing to perform. Diego was very easy to work with and I found him very knowledgeable with all the trades. If you require a further verbal review going forward I am willing to do this. Please ask Diego for my phone number. Have a good build....

Thank you for the kind review. I am glad that I could help you and your family get back on track, it was a pleasure meeting you all. I look forward to working with you in the future.

Matt &.
Matt &.
1 review New Tecumseth, ON

Basement finishing

Basement finished including family room, gym, 3 piece bathroom, and 3 storage spaces.
Diego and his team were always on time, professional, fair, and honest about the work being completed. Any changes or issues that surfaced were handled quickly and without any problems. We are especially pleased with the quality of the finishing (drywall and paint are very smooth and seam-free) and the attention to detail (placement of bulkheads, all outlet plates were leveled!). Proud to show off our new basement and recommend their work!

Thank you for the kind review. It was a pleasure working with you on this project. I appreciate all the kindness and hospitality you and your family have shown me and my crew.

Lauretta
Lauretta
1 review Everett, ON

Deck off Pool

Diego had performed work for us previously, so we were familiar and confident with his level of service. He compleated both our projects on time and on budget. His attention to quality workmanship is evident. AND His interaction with the client is friendly, genuine, and relaxed. "Integrity is everything!" We look forward to hiring Diego again, and would highly recommend his expertise.

Thank you for the kind review.

More about Doma Interiors General Contracting

Doma Interiors & General Contracting is a general contracting firm based in Alliston, ON. We provide quality construction and renovation services for both residential and commercial spaces. Our specialty is interior renovations and construction so whether you are planning a design change for your kitchen, bathroom, basement or place of ...