Bathroom Renovation

Reviews for Kitchen Bath And Beyond Restorations

Smita in Mississauga
Smita in Mississauga

Condo bathroom and Powder Room renovation

I was so extremely happy in receiving the quote I got from Paul and we were constantly in touch on when the work can start. The team came in every day and transformed my time warped bathroom to a very nice modern masterpiece, it’s like I am in a spa or in a hotel room now! Paul installed the tiles in so perfectly, and Shlomo immediately offered to help me transport my incorrectly purchased vanity to another one that would correctly fit, not to mention all the plumbing and the electrical work and touch-ups he had done! Shlomo and his team also restored my super old door that we sanded and paint stripped to make it look like an almost brand new door! A big thanks to Paul and Shlomo and their team for the great work they did with my condo bathroom, my powder room and Mena for refinishing my tub (yes, she made my tub look like it was BRAND NEW!)

Thank you for your business and the review Smita.

Lynda Greenberg in Thornhill
Lynda Greenberg in Thornhill

Kitchen Floor Replaced...on Time!

I can't say enough words of praise about Shlomo and his crew! We had arranged for them to change our kitchen/dining room flooring with new tile, as well as buff our hardwood floors. We were overseas on vacation, and the plan was to get the work done while we were gone. And it was done, right on time! We arrived home after a 12 hour flight to a gleaming brand new floor, and my house was all put back together again! The only evidence they even came was a layer of dust from all the work. However I could see that they had cleaned up most of it, as my daughter came in occasionally to take a look and said the place had been COVERED in dust. They did a fantastic clean up job, which is so important to us. Shlomo stayed in touch with us while we were away, along with our daughter sending us pictures of what looked like a disaster happening in our home! And then we arrived, to a cleaned-up house with a brand new floor! They came back right away to fix a few small details that needed attention, and always arrived when they said they would. If you can manage to get this company to find time for your renovations, go for it! We will never use anyone else for any renovations!
Manny & Lynda Greenberg

We are very happy that you are happy with the outcome of your renovation. It was our pleasure to do this renovation for you.

Karen
Karen
1 review Aurora, ON

Bathroom renovation - new tub and tiles

Paul is one of the most professional and personable contractors I've ever met, and his team are just like him.

Paul's estimate was simple and clear, and every estimate was accurate. When we went looking for the tile and tub ourselves, his prices were right on for what we were looking at. His price was also the most competitive, and even so, he actually finished the work for $2000 less than he quoted, which made us very happy!

We received value for every dollar. He did a brilliant job installing the tiles, and his team did a great job finishing the paint and details. Since we only have one bathroom, he kept our toilet functioning as long as possible so we only had to spend two nights at our relatives. He also took good care of our floors and kept the place clean and tidy at the end of each day.

Two issues came up: a small leak and broken drawer gliders on our vanity. Paul called me as soon as I told him we had a leak and he came by the very next day to determine the source of the problem. He was back two days later to fix the issue. Our vanity had really cheap drawer gliders which broke when they moved it out of the bathroom, but he and his team spent a lot of time locating replacements (the vanity was discontinued and American Standard was no longer supplying the gliders), and ultimately found them!

One thing that really set Paul apart was his regular and timely contact. He gave us a heads-up when they would be ready to start, he let us know when he was arriving and when he was leaving, he gave us regular updates. Better than that, he responded to questions on his day off when my husband and I went shopping and had no idea what to buy.

And in the middle of all this he had knee surgery, but he set up the project so well it continued to run smoothly. And he was back in touch with us the next day!

I highly recommend Paul and would hire him again in a heart beat.

Hi Karen..thank you very much for your kind words. it is always a pleasure to work with nice clients. we try our very best to make the renovation process as painless as possible. We are very happy that you are enjoying your new bathroom. we wish you and your husband the very best. Thank you

debdsouza
debdsouza

Retiling kitchen, hallway and foyer

I only have good things to say about Paul, Shlomo and the entire team.
They were at my home on time everyday with a cheery disposition, did great work and even fixed a few issues not connected to the project.
The project involved removing existing cabinets and tiles and reinstalling new tiles throughout.
Love the new floor!
It was very easy to deal with the team and they prices are reasonable.
Thank you! I will highly recommend you and your team and look forward to getting more renovations done by KB&B restorations
Deborah D'souza

Bathtub Inserts

Paul and his team are installing new bathtub inserts in the guest rooms. We are very happy and pleased with the job they are doing in our property. He delivers a great quality product within a super reasonable time frame.

He is also very flexible about our requirements and schedule!

We highly recommend him and his work!

Diana Ruvalcaba
Maintenance Dept. at DBLTREE Hotel

Hi Diana. Thank you..it is a pleasure working with you and your staff. Thanks once again.

jacobkepes88
jacobkepes88

Condo Renovations

Great job guys! A friend referred me to Shlomo & Paul at KBB and I quickly knew why....Knowledgeable, professional, and punctual. I did renos in my condo and I would arrange it so I would have the team come in at the same time I was leaving for work. I know being on time should be a given but it could have been horrible if I needed to wait for the team to show up everyday and make me late for work. To me that was a big factor - that no headache experience. I wanted to be able to do a kitchen Reno without it taking over life. From the beginning, shlomo took care to understand my needs and didn't waste anytime meeting them. Well priced quality work - on time - isn't easy to find. That's why my friend referred me to KBB and why I would recommend them to anyone doing remodelling. Thanks guys!

Thank you for the kind words Jacob!
It was a pleasure working with you.

lisahull965
lisahull965
1 review Guelph, ON

Kitchen Renovation

I recently had my kitchen renovated and I was very happy with the expertise and the professionalism from this company. The contractor stayed on time and my kitchen was completed on the date that they promised it would be finished. I am very happy with the quality and craftsmanship of my kitchen. I would recommend them to my friends and family .

thank you Lisa. it was a pleasure worming with you and i am very happy to hear that you are enojoyjng your new kitchen. All the best to you

ncocozza
ncocozza

Bathroom reno

Tubs and countertops were re painted and look great. Paul and his team were quick and efficient.

Thank you Nancy. It was and continues to be a pleasure working with you.

Riham
Riham

Washroom and flooring renovation

Work was done professionally, finished quickly, p/u the materials where I bought them didn't charge me extra and I was really satisfied with the results.

Thanks Riham! It was a pleasure working for you!

melaniemarkarian
melaniemarkarian

Full home renovation

My husband and I recently bought a house that required a little bit of TLC. After meeting Shlomo and Paul, I knew they were the right guys for the task. We ended up renovating the entire house, from the kitchen to the powder room to our basement and I could not be happier with the outcome! They are very efficient and they are masters at their job. I would highly recommend them to anyone.

hi Melanie..thank you very much for the compliment..always a rewarding experience when your client loves the outcome of a renovation..it was a pleasure working with you from the get go..i hope you and your enjoy your new space..all the best to you..

More about Kitchen Bath And Beyond Restorations

KBB restoration is your source for Bathroom renovation in Toronto as well as Bathtub reglazing & Surfacing

Are you looking to give your home an updated look? Have you been considering the installation of new kitchen cabinets or perhaps a total bathroom refinishing? If you are ready to improve the look of your home, then KB&B Restorations can help you realize your remodeling dreams. KB&B Restorations has been providing a host of restoration and renovation services in the Toronto area and the surrounding including Thornhill, Newmarket, and Aurorafor many years. KB&B Restorations has the experience to help you remodel any part of your home. We have a team of experienced contractors that work diligently to ensure that your project is completed in a timely and efficient manner.

KB&B Restorations is known for providing excellent craftsmanship. Our customers know that they can count on us when they want a job done right. We have helped people remodel all areas of their homes. From bathrooms to kitchens, KB&B Restorations is the go to company for any type of remodeling job including Kitchen renovation, Bathroom renovation, Countertop resurfacing, Bathtub resurfacing & reglazing, Ceramic tiles. Whatever fits your budget; KB&B Restorations is there to help with all of your renovation needs.