Elegant Roofing Inc

Reviews for Elegant Roofing Inc

Shahar in Brampton
Shahar in Brampton

Shingles replacement

one of our friend recommended Ben from elegant roofing to us for a roof job. We called Ben for a roof estimate and he replied quick. we had no knowledge about roofing and don’t know what is brand as well as what’s best for us. Ben was very nice and he educated us about the type of shingles and what’s best that suits for need. My husband and I are very satisfy with Ben and his team. They show up at early in the morning around 8 and they finished around 4 in the afternoon. They’re quick and we love our new roof. Elegant roofing are highly recommended to anyone who’s looking to change their roof. I have recommended couple of my friend and family and they all went with them and agree they are amazing.

Thank you for your business :) glad we could helped !

Francis S in Scarborough
Francis S in Scarborough

roof replacement

We were actually having some problem with roof leaking and Ben from Elegant roofing came over and gave us a estimate . We decided to go with them after that and let them changed our roof 2 years ago. They show up at my house around 8 in the morning and they finish around 4 in the afternoon. The crews who worked on our roof were very professional and quick. We were very satisfy with their work. I would definitely recommend them to anyone who's looking to change their roof shingles.

Thank you for your business.

Looking for Roofing pros in Toronto?