KelTeck Electrical Ltd

Review for KelTeck Electrical Ltd

tnganie in Kelowna
tnganie in Kelowna
1 review Kelowna, BC

Electrical work commercial and redidential

KelTeck is my go to electrician for all kinds of commercial work and at our home. James has been contracted by the company I work for, and is reliable, prompt and efficient. Also he has helped me with reno work at my home, lighting upgrades and all kinds of other jobs. Keltecks prices are reasonable and the work is always done immaculately. I would highly recommend this company to anyone looking for a great electrician for all jobs, large and small.

Todd

Thank you Todd for the review, we look forward to working with you in the future!

More about KelTeck Electrical Ltd

Kelteck Electrical Ltd is a full service electrical contracting company dedicated to customer service, safety and craftsmanship; delivering the technical expertise required for modern, efficient and cost effective electrical solutions. Our team members bring years of experience in high end residential home construction, major commercial and data projects, institutional and ...
Looking for Electricians pros in Kelowna?