Imperial Construction Design

Shelley in Oshawa
Shelley in Oshawa
4 reviews Oshawa, ON

Complete fraud!!!!

Robyn was hired to renovate my kitchen and bathroom. She has my money and left my house inhabitable with no kitchen and no bathroom. She and her company are a a fraud. She has absolutely no regard for my family as she has made it impossible for us to live at our home.
I have asked over and over for her to either refund my money that I paid for kitchen cabinets, bathroom cabinets and counter tops for both. She has refused to return the money and the work is still not done after 4 months!!!
The little work that was finished has had to be ripped out as none of it was to code!
Do not allow her into your home as she has no intention of actually renovating, just taking your money!!

Looking for Kitchen Planning & Renovation pros in Markham?