Texture Limited

Masonry & Bricklaying
HomeStars  >  Masonry & Bricklaying in Brampton  >  Texture Limited

Reviews for Texture Limited

Grey Brick Accent Wall

Clyde exceeded my expectations. I wanted an exposed grey brick wall and when he finished I was beyond excited! Not to mention, he came in, did the job in two days and left our home as clean as when he started. Not too many people in construction do that! I have already referred my friend to him! Will call him back to do the exterior of my home next year!

LN
LN

Brick wall design and application on interior wall

Clyde and his team did a great job. They took images of what we were hoping to achieve and executed with great attention to detail. They were lovely to deal with, responsive to email queries, walked us through each step in the process, and followed up afterwards to confirm we were pleased. Happy to recommend them!

Everyone at the office really liked what you picked. Thanks for the great review and Thanks again for choosing Texture Limited. Was a pleasure dealing with you and we appreciate your business.

michellebeach94
michellebeach94
0 reviews Charlton, ON

All of brickwork in our home

What amazing artwork. Brilliant colours and designs. We loved every room That textured limited did. Competitive rates, prompt service, experienced Color technicians, creative design ideas. Economical. Space saving brickwork. Would recommend them to all my friends and family.

Thanks Michelle for a great review, the guys enjoyed working for you. Let us know if you need anything else at all.

More about Texture Limited

Texture Limited specializes in several different masonry products and restorations. Replicating brick walls for installation right over drywall, block, concrete and DensGlass. Colour choices are endless, completely custom and included in the price. We go the extra mile to include 1/ 4 inch joints, header course every 5 courses, fanned ...