Texture Limited

Masonry & Bricklaying
North York ON M2N 5X2

Reviews for Texture Limited

Grey Brick Accent Wall

Clyde exceeded my expectations. I wanted an exposed grey brick wall and when he finished I was beyond excited! Not to mention, he came in, did the job in two days and left our home as clean as when he started. Not too many people in construction do that! I have already referred my friend to him! Will call him back to do the exterior of my home next year!

LN
LN

Brick wall design and application on interior wall

Clyde and his team did a great job. They took images of what we were hoping to achieve and executed with great attention to detail. They were lovely to deal with, responsive to email queries, walked us through each step in the process, and followed up afterwards to confirm we were pleased. Happy to recommend them!

Everyone at the office really liked what you picked. Thanks for the great review and Thanks again for choosing Texture Limited. Was a pleasure dealing with you and we appreciate your business.

michellebeach94
michellebeach94
1 review Charlton, ON

All of brickwork in our home

What amazing artwork. Brilliant colours and designs. We loved every room That textured limited did. Competitive rates, prompt service, experienced Color technicians, creative design ideas. Economical. Space saving brickwork. Would recommend them to all my friends and family.

Thanks Michelle for a great review, the guys enjoyed working for you. Let us know if you need anything else at all.

More about Texture Limited

WE ONLY STAIN/ COLOUR CHANGE OR CORRECT MASONRY AND INSTALL CUSTOM INTERIOR BRICK WALLS. . . . . PICTURES LINK: . . https: / / photos. app. goo. gl/ 6iAiPQalgvB6JkvO2 . . . www. textureltd. com. . . . Texture Limited specialize in several different masonry products. . . restoring ...
Looking for Masonry & Bricklaying pros in Toronto?