The Handy MacGyvers

The Handy MacGyvers

Reviews for The Handy MacGyvers

Sharon/Stan
Sharon/Stan

Repair of wooden fence and gate.

Responded promptly to my request for service, communicated well and appropriately. They did the work quickly and professionally.
Can’t ask for more. (And they cleaned up well!)

Thank you Sharon & Stan for the review we are vary pleased you are happy with the work that was done and we hope you will keep us in mind for the future.
Regards Chris

Mark
Mark

Various home improvement projects

We've come to trust the work of Chris. He's been to the house many times now working on various home improvement projects and he delivers every time. He's always on time and efficient. Does good work, is a pleasant person and has been a go-to for us as we scramble to get house projects completed before we welcome a new baby. We trust his work and it's good work. Recommend.

Thank you vary much Mark it is always a pleasure helping you and your family and I hope to hear from you again soon.
Kind Regards Chris

rita
rita
2 reviews Caledon, ON

Kitchen fan

Chris installed my wall mount kitchen fan. He was extremely friendly and was happy with his work and would definately refer him

Hi Rita thank you for your review and we hope to hear from you in the future.
Regards The Handy Macgyvers

Humanier
Humanier

Replace broken door in bathroom, multiple small fixes (curtain railing, dry wall hole, level dishwasher etc)

Chris did excellent work, was on time (regardless of bad weather) and gave honest and detailed estimate upfront. I was surprised by how much he was able to do during the time he spent at our place. The work was top notch. For example it is not possible to tell where the hole in dry wall was before. On top of that he took care of providing required materials (new door, paint etc). So overall it was a great and care free service! I would wholeheartedly recommend his services no matter if you have a big project or a small fix. I have no doubt you will not be disappointed.
P.S. This review is written almost a month after the actual work was done. So our family had many chances to test results of his work quite a few times and we are still very happy!

Hi Humanier thank you vary much for the review. Everything turned out great and everything went vary smoothly. I hope to hear from you again in the future for anything else you may need done.
Regards The Handy Macgyvers

Andrea
Andrea

Double over double bunk bed assembly.

Chris did an amazing job assembling the bunk bed. He completed it in two hours and it’s study and done perfectly. We noticed that our front door handle w s pose, and he even fixed that for us. Thanks so much!

Thank you very much Andrea for your review. I'm very glad you were happy with my work. The door handle was no problem. Kind Regards, Chris

hollydwyer90
hollydwyer90
1 review Richmond Hill, ON

Kitchen backsplash

The Handy Macgyvers did an amazing job on my basement apartment kitchen backsplash. They were punctual and got the job done in a good amount of time. Their finishing was excellent and they left the area tidy.

Thank you for your review we are vary happy you are satisfied with our work and we hope to see you again in the future.

Regards

linny64
linny64
1 review Innisfil, ON

Fireplace refacing

The Handy Macgyvers did a great job. I was so excited to see the transformation of my house ! The fireplace looks like something out of a magazine. When I walked through the door of my house I felt like I was walking into someone else's house. Amazing job! I highly recommend The Handy Macgyvers and will have them back for other work we need to have done.
Thanks!

Thank you for your review and we are happy your satisfied with the transformation of the fireplace. Everything turned out amazing and it was a pleasure working with you on this project. We hope to see you again in the near future.

Regards

More about The Handy MacGyvers

The Handy Macgyvers is a new Canadian home improvement business servicing in the GTA and surrounding areas.
Got a husband who keeps adding jobs to the list and not getting any done......We can help!
Got a wife nagging to get things fixed we can help.
Call us to discuss what is possible.