Painter Of The Day

Reviews for Painter Of The Day

gp in Mississauga
gp in Mississauga

Painting my house

Ermal and Painter of the Day painted my home. He did an amazing job! He and his crew are polite, he arrived promptly when he said he would, paid attention to detail, making sure to cover the floor and protect the furniture, as well as cleaned up the work area. I would definitely recommend Ermal for any painting needs.
Its was a pleasure dealing with him and I definitely use him again
Greg

Thank you Greg for your kind words. It was a pleasure working with you too. Hope to hear from you in the future.
Cheers

Ashley D.
Ashley D.

Painting

I hired Ermal and Painter of the Day to paint my entire home, which was purchased from a builder. He did an amazing job! Not only was he polite, he arrived promptly when he said he would, paid attention to detail, making sure to cover the floor and protect the furniture, as well as cleaned up the work area. He even finished the job faster than I expected. I would definitely recommend Ermal for any painting needs.

Thank you Ashley for your kind words.
It was a pleasure working with you.
Best regards

Painted my condo

The walls were beautifully painted and it was all done within two days! Very happy and would recommend

Thank you Jennifer!
I'm happy to hear you like how your condo looks like.
Cheers

jenn

Painting of the entire house

Painter Of The Day
field incomplete
field incomplete

Ermal was professional and friendly. He left the house looking clean and organized at the end of each work day. He finished the job on time and our house looks brand new after he painted the baseboards, crown moulding, doors, trim, ceilings and all the walls.

We are starting a new reno and have hired him to do all the touch up painting.

Thank you Jennifer for taking the time to review my work. Looking forward to your next project in January.

Michael
Michael

Paint and stain porch and front of house.

We are very pleased with the painting and staining work done by Ermal. Ermal was professional, responsive and offered a fair price. The work was done efficiently and with high level of quality.

I'm happy to hear you love your new porch!
Thank you for your kind words.
Looking forward for any projects you might need our services.

M Baxter
M Baxter

Painted Office

Ermal was on time for his first appointment for a quote, and did a great job of painting our office kitchen/breakout area over a weekend. I ended up hiring him to paint two more areas of the office and will use him again when I get the rest of the office painted. There was no mess, he painted a few little areas that he noticed needed a bit of paint. A really good job.

Thank you Melinda for your kind words, working with you was a pleasure as well.
Looking forward for your next project!

Jeff J.
Jeff J.

Interior and Exterior Painting

Painter of the day Ermal and crew were incredible.

A very hard working team and very detail oriented. They painted all the walls in the interior of our house and the outdoor decks porch and railings perfectly.

Best of all they left the house spotless when they finished the job!

Easy to communicate with and always friendly and a great deal for the high quaility of work that they provide.

They even came in and did last minute touch ups from moving in footprints we left on the front porch.

They went out of their way to provide advice and recommendations on colours and future touch up diy.

I would highly recommend painter of the day!

Thank you Jeff!
It was great working on your home as well,
Looking forward on your next project.
Thanks for your kind words!
Painter of the Day

cameron
cameron

Main floor patched and painted

Painter of the Day did a fantastic job. They came in on budget and finished a day early. This is impressive as we live in an old Victorian that had not been painted in 10+ years--the walls needed a lot of patching and repair. Now the rooms look better than they ever have before. More importantly, the painters were kind and considerate people to have around the house. I give them the highest possible recommendation!

Thank you for your business and your kind words,
It was very pleasant working with you!
Looking forward on your next project.
Painter of the Day Ltd.

P.
P.

Garage Doors

Ermal has done a few painting projects for us; inside the house and out. This time we asked him to paint our garage doors. He felt spray painting would give a better finish but I was concerned about the surrounding siding and stone. It turned out that my concern was unwarranted.
Ermal took his time to prepare the site. Nothing was exposed near the area that needed painting. When he was finished,there was not one drop of paint where it should not be. Plus, my doors look incredible!
I highly recommend Ermal for any paint project; you won't be disappointed!

Thank you Patricia for your kind words, I've had the best experience with you as well!
Looking forward for any projects you may need our services !
Painter of the Day Ltd.

marc
marc

Painting

The company is made up of good, honest people who genuinely care about their work. We had them come do painting in our office. They came quickly, did a quality job and were meticulous in there clean up. Well worth the price

Thank you Marc for your kind words, happy that you like the job and the price. Looking forward on your next project!
Ermal D.
The Painter of the Day Ltd.

More about Painter Of The Day

Painter Of The Day Ltd is a family owned company.Our company sets out to add visual appeal to the interior and exterior of your home.We believe in giving our personal attention to every job and guaranteeing the quality and longevity of our work. We offer a wide range of services:

***

*Closet Built-ins
*Hardwood Installation
*Basement Finish

***

Contact us today to schedule your appointment.