Oshawa Paving Ltd

Reviews for Oshawa Paving Ltd

Dave in Toronto
Dave in Toronto

Job incomplete

Owner was great to start the work. Start job, job left half way, never show up to finish. I’ve called numerous times and he almost never returns my calls. After 2 months of waiting on him I had to hire someone else to finish the job. I WILL NEVER EVER RECOMMEND THIS COMPANY TO ANYONE.

Joanne in Saint Thomas
Joanne in Saint Thomas
1 review Oshawa, ON

Incomplete work

Driveway torn up and prepped in June. Tony made numerous commitments to finish the work and never did. Finally HD to hire another company and pay the entire amount of a new driveway on top of what was paid to him for prep. He is patronizing and dishonest (promises to finish).
DO NOT hire him. He tells a good story and promises the world. It will cost you to hire him

Private User reviews Whitby, ON

New drive way

Tony did my driveway a few weeks ago . Looking great and the price was excellent comparing to other companies.
All these companies are very busy and you need have some patients. At the the end it’s important that the job is done properly.

The in Newmarket
The in Newmarket
0 reviews Courtice, ON

Driveway Paving and expansion

Our driveway was cracking and missing a lot of asphalt. We called Oshawa paving to have it ripped up and widened. They came to our house and tore up the original driveway and expanded it by almost double. I was told at the time to let the new base layer of gravel to sit for 6-8 weeks. Approximately 6 weeks later I was called and they scheduled a date to pave the driveway. They then came on the date and did a wonderful job paving. The owner was very pleasant to deal with and the crew was respectful of my property. Would definitely recommend this company.

Grace
Grace
0 reviews Whitby, ON

Waiting for my driveway to be completed

Owner was great to start the work.
Waiting and waiting and waiting for it to be done
Never calls or gives you a timeline of when it will be done
I’ve called numerous times and he almost never returns my calls
Haven’t finished paying because job is not completed
I will probably call a reputable company to complete the job
I will never ever recommend this company to anyone

Kathi in Toronto
Kathi in Toronto
0 reviews Oshawa, ON

Driveway Paving

My 88 year old mom called Oshawa Paving to see if they would pave her driveway. She signed a contract with Tony on August 4, 2020.

Paving day arrived and the men showed up at 5 pm to start the job. At 5:30 pm the ashphalt was poured, however, it started to lightly rain. The men were afraid to get wet, so they hurried the job, which left low spots all over the driveway. They eft the job by 6 pm. Tony said he would be back to finished the job, and Mom paid the invoice in full.

After many many phone calls, Tony promised each time to come back and fix. He has never shown up.

Her lastest call was last week, after calling 7 times, he fix ally agreed to come. But once again, he did not show up.

DON'T CALL OSHAWA PAVING.

She has know one else to complain to, so she hopes you believe her and don't use Oshawa Paving.

She is hired another company to fix Tony's mess. But, my mom wants Oshawa Paving to pay for all the repairs.

Sincerely,
From my mom, Helen A. Culley

John in Toronto
John in Toronto
3 reviews Whitby, ON

Re pave driveway oshawa

Nice job by oshawa paving
Owner on site and using machinery
Very knowledgeable guy
Can tell has been in business a while
Great job
I will be referrring you to my neighbour aswell

Disgrunted Customer  in Whitby
Disgrunted Customer in Whitby
1 review Whitby, ON

Driveway Repaving

Came in May and graded the driveway. He wanted to be paid 50% of the job for work done. It’s now Nov and after numerous phone calls and message left with no reply. I manage to get answer once and was promised they’ll come by Friday or Monday to complete the job 2 month ago. Don’t deal with this company. They don’t return calls or complete their contract obligations. Very unprofessional business with zero service. Now we have to get another company to finish the job and got ripped off for What we’ve paid.

Peter in Bracebridge
Peter in Bracebridge
0 reviews Bracebridge, ON

Quality work at great price!

Oshawa Paving & Tony do great work. He takes a lot of time to understand what we wanted and provided options. He was quick to tear out the old driveway, and then I waited several months for the ground to settle. His crew came back in a few months and did a marvelous job paving. Oshawa Paving has paved 3 driveways now for me over the past 6 years, including my elderly parent's home. They too were very please with his attention to detail and kind manner.

ryan
ryan
2 reviews Oshawa, ON

Good work, fair price

I've had Tony do a few driveways for me. I've always been happy with his services. He ensures theres a good base for the asphalt and puts consideration into the slope of the driveway. I would recommend Oshawa Paving.

Looking for Paving Contractors pros in Whitby?