Oshawa Paving Ltd

Dan in
Dan in
1 review , ON

My Mothers Driveway

Oshawa Paving did my mother's driveway, I was struck by the work and how quick it was completed. The price was reasonable (great price); this company treated my mother with respect I know she was impressed with Oshawa paving.

BomBeE in Whitby
BomBeE in Whitby
1 review Whitby, ON

Service

Tony dug out old driveway and has left me with a gravel one. He does not return phone calls. I am a senior on my own on a budget and $1500 for nothing is a lot to lose. My daughter got ahold of him from a different phone number and he said he would do the work. I booked time off work for him to complete on the date he stated and he never showed. My son and daughter both called him and he said his machine was broken and to stop bothering him and hung up not answering calls anymore. It has been 15mths. I have complained to BBB next step. Small Claims

1 review , ON

Paving nightmare

I dealt with "Tony" from this company. He removed my old driveway and said he would return to pave it after the crush settled. Over four months later I could not get him back to pave it. He is paranoid about being ripped off, even though I have already paid for half the job. A brutal experience.

Avoid at all costs.