Ash Urban Forestry

Reviews for Ash Urban Forestry

Steve
Steve

Tree Removal

I was two weeks away from closing the sale of my house when a wind storm blew a tree down. The arborist from the insurance company would have taken months to remove the tree so I called Trevor. He and his team understood my situation and can within the week to remove the tree. Everyone was happy and the new home owner was able to move in as planned. I can’t recommend Trevor and Ash Urban Forestry enough!

Thanks Steve, I'm happy everything worked out for you and your family. Keep in touch and let us know if we can be of assistance at your new home.

Paul
Paul

Tree Removal and Pruning

Had Trever from Ash Urban Forestry come to assess a few trees on our new property (he came from Keswick to Scarborough just for the assessment). He was extremely helpful in identifying which trees should be removed now due to decay and which should be pruned. He provided a detailed estimate of the work and Arborist report promptly so I could get a permit. Once I received the permit Trevor and the team quickly arranged the removal of the trees and did some other work at the same time. It’s been a great, worry-free experience. They cleaned up after they were done and the quality and care is noticeable. I highly recommend them!

Great to hear you're happy with our tree service Paul, we'll see you in the spring.

Dan J.
Dan J.

cutting back a large tree

We have a large tree in our back yard that needed to be trimmed back, away from my house and my neighbours house. Trevor from Ash Urban came and gave us a quote, and gave us recommendations on what needed to be done, and what wasn't needed. He was very professional and very affordable and fair. He gave us a quote immediately. He gave us a date and arrived ON time and had the job done well within the time frame that he stated. His crew was very efficient and the clean up was immaculate. I would highly recommend Ash Urban for this type of work and to be honest, I have referred them to 2 of my neighbours already and they were very happy with them too.

Hey Dan, great working for you. Keep in touch if you require any more tree pruning in the future.

Leslie
Leslie

Tree removal.

The application to obtain a city permit was completed for me with complete and clear instructions on the process of removing a tree from my property. The work was completed as scheduled without any disruptions. I will be using Urban Ash Forestry for other landscaping/tree projects at my home.

Thanks Leslie, it was great working for you. Let me know if you require anything in the future.
Regards

Sarah
Sarah
1 review Bradford West Gwillimbury, ON

Tree Removal

Trevor made it easy for us to get our trees removed! He promptly gave us a quote and was even more speedy when it came time to have the trees removed. Would definitely hire him again and reccomend his services to friends and neighbours.

Hey Sarah, it was great working for you guys. Let us know if you require anything in the future.

Davis
Davis

Tree Trimming

Trevor and Marcus were phenomenal! They provided me with an exact quote and went beyond what other arborists quoted me. They arrived early and completed 4 trees in approximately 3 hours. Their quote was very good, but the service and care they bring with them is what makes their service amazing. They are respectful, knowledgeable, tidy, and efficient. I will definitely use them again in the upcoming years. Thanks so much for taking care of my property.

We are happy we could help out Davis, keep in touch for any further tree work.
Regards,

Max
Max
2 reviews Richmond Hill, ON

Tree removal

After the recent storms, I had several trees that were uprooted with one of them falling and damaging a fence that I shared with my neighbor. I had contacted several tree removal companies. I imagine it was a very busy period since only three of the six companies that I had contacted came to my home to provide an estimate. Trevor Ash from Ash Urban Forestry came promptly and was very easy to deal with. He provided a very fair quote and carefully provided his insight about how to remove the trees while minimizing the damage and debris to my neighbor's backyard. Very professional and courteous, Trevor and his team were very efficient and were able to finish a 2-day job (as anticipated by himself and noted by the other companies) in a single day. I would recommend Ash Urban Forestry without hesitation for tree removal and arborist needs

Great to hear Max! Keep in touch about any further tree work.

buhler.rachel
buhler.rachel

Tree trimming/ cutting

Ash Landscaping did a great job! They were efficient and professional and left the backyard tidy and looking great!! I’m looking forward to summer in my backyard after the work they did !

Great to hear you are happy with the tree trimming we did Rachel!

Annamaria in Aurora
Annamaria in Aurora
1 review Aurora, ON

Knowledgeable and skilled

Trevor has provided tree service and care for our property for the past 4 years. He is a very knowledgeable and talented arborist. He is trustworthy and straightforward while being personable and kind. Service is prompt and tidy. Prices are competitive. Trevor has made himself available to our family in emergent situations. Trevor and his crew were here within hours of 2 tree related emergencies. Safety has never been a concern and we are always confident that he takes all precautions that he maintains a safe work space for his crew and his clients. It's also really cool to watch him climb a tree. Hire Trevor. You will be happy that you did.

Thanks Annamaria, we are happy to come back anytime and work on your trees!

Kaja in Toronto
Kaja in Toronto

Ash tree removal

We absolutely recommend Ash Urban Forestry for reliable and experienced tree removal and maintenance. Trevor and his crew are skilled arborists that were professional, fast and efficient which is not easy to find. We paid a great price of $900 for the removal of an Ash tree on our property. Will definitely use them in the future. Excellent job!

Great Kaja! We look forward to coming back and working on your other trees.

More about Ash Urban Forestry

Professional Certified Arborists can help you with any tree problem. Servicing GTA North, Newmarket, Aurora, Richmond Hill, Thornhill and Markham. Give us a call for a free estimate.