Tree Service

Reviews for Ash Urban Forestry

Davis
Davis

Tree Trimming

Trevor and Marcus were phenomenal! They provided me with an exact quote and went beyond what other arborists quoted me. They arrived early and completed 4 trees in approximately 3 hours. Their quote was very good, but the service and care they bring with them is what makes their service amazing. They are respectful, knowledgeable, tidy, and efficient. I will definitely use them again in the upcoming years. Thanks so much for taking care of my property.

We are happy we could help out Davis, keep in touch for any further tree work.
Regards,
Trevor

Max
Max
2 reviews Richmond Hill, ON

Tree removal

L4G 0K3

After the recent storms, I had several trees that were uprooted with one of them falling and damaging a fence that I shared with my neighbor. I had contacted several tree removal companies. I imagine it was a very busy period since only three of the six companies that I had contacted came to my home to provide an estimate. Trevor Ash from Ash Urban Forestry came promptly and was very easy to deal with. He provided a very fair quote and carefully provided his insight about how to remove the trees while minimizing the damage and debris to my neighbor's backyard. Very professional and courteous, Trevor and his team were very efficient and were able to finish a 2-day job (as anticipated by himself and noted by the other companies) in a single day. I would recommend Ash Urban Forestry without hesitation for tree removal and arborist needs

Great to hear Max! Keep in touch about any further tree work.

buhler.rachel
buhler.rachel

Tree trimming/ cutting

L4G 0K3

Ash Landscaping did a great job! They were efficient and professional and left the backyard tidy and looking great!! I’m looking forward to summer in my backyard after the work they did !

Great to hear you are happy with the tree trimming we did Rachel!

Annamaria in Aurora
Annamaria in Aurora
1 review Aurora, ON

Knowledgeable and skilled

L4G 0K3

Trevor has provided tree service and care for our property for the past 4 years. He is a very knowledgeable and talented arborist. He is trustworthy and straightforward while being personable and kind. Service is prompt and tidy. Prices are competitive. Trevor has made himself available to our family in emergent situations. Trevor and his crew were here within hours of 2 tree related emergencies. Safety has never been a concern and we are always confident that he takes all precautions that he maintains a safe work space for his crew and his clients. It's also really cool to watch him climb a tree. Hire Trevor. You will be happy that you did.

Thanks Annamaria, we are happy to come back anytime and work on your trees!

Kaja in Toronto
Kaja in Toronto

Ash tree removal

L4G 0K3

We absolutely recommend Ash Urban Forestry for reliable and experienced tree removal and maintenance. Trevor and his crew are skilled arborists that were professional, fast and efficient which is not easy to find. We paid a great price of $900 for the removal of an Ash tree on our property. Will definitely use them in the future. Excellent job!

Great Kaja! We look forward to coming back and working on your other trees.

Pamela in Aurora
Pamela in Aurora
1 review Aurora, ON

Arborist

L4G 0K3

Professional work, great service and advice. Difficult work done on old trees and broken branches done expertly. Respectful, reliable and punctual. Cleanup and job done as quoted. Will be hiring again.

What a pleasure to work on such an amazing property. We look forward to coming back when you are in need of some tree work.

rita
rita

Tree pruning and front outdoor stairs and landing

L4G 0K3

Punctual and committed Trevor is highly skilled and very knowledgeable. Work is finished sooner than promised and to perfection. Very personalized attention to detail. At a competitive price, what more can you ask?

Thanks Rita, always nice to hear that my customers are happy.

More about Ash Urban Forestry

Professional Certified Arborists can help you with any tree problem. Servicing GTA North, Newmarket, Aurora, Richmond Hill, Thornhill and Markham. Give us a call for a free estimate.