The Crack Filler Guy

Larry
Larry
1 review Brantford, ON

Repair foundation crack

Very professional and knowledgeable. Jeremiah inspected crack, gave us the price and then did the work.

nick
nick
2 reviews Burlington, ON

Foundation crack injection

I experienced a sudden leak in my basement and after calling a few contractors (most of which didn't call me back), I was pleased with the immediate response and proper scheduling for my job within the same week from The Crack Filler Guy. Excellent service, fantastic results, and one of the most professional experts I've hired in a while. I'm a Realtor so I deal with a lot of service providers and this company is definitely one of the best!

Looking for Waterproofing pros in Hamilton?