Gamingtables.Ca

Toronto ON M3N 2Z4

Reviews for Gamingtables.Ca

Yanjun H.
Yanjun H.

Pool table moving and refelting

I have never written any review on any website before. But Henry and his coworker have done such an excellent job, I think they really deserve a good review.

I am very satisfied with their work.

With their permissions, I took some pictures during the project:
1. disassembling the pool table, marking the slate
6. helping me to choose colour, trying burgundy felt
7. stapling new felt on rails
8. working on rails
9. working on the main felt
10. finished. Job well done!

twelsh
twelsh

Pool table move

Super fast pickup, delivery and set up of my pool table from one location to another.

kathy b.
kathy b.

Air hockey table

I highly recommend this company. Henry is super nice. I got my Air Hockey table next day. Delivery and setup was free which is amazing compared to other companies out there. They did great job setting up the table and they are super nice. I’m very happy with their service. A+

Antonio D.
Antonio D.

pool table sale and install

they sold me a pool table .delivered on time brought it down stairs and installed and levelled...very pleased with service and price

rtamblyn
rtamblyn
1 review Halton Hills, ON

Gamingtables

Order, delivery and assembly was done stress-free, in a friendly manner, quickly and efficiently!! Recommend this company highly!

Julie
Julie

8' x 4' Dufferin pool table

I was looking for a pool table on the various websites in or around Toronto.
I spoke with Henry at gamingtables.ca & he was the only one who could commit to a specific delivery date which was actually within 3 days of ordering it. The price included delivery & installation. In addition I was offered the varied choice of coloured table cloth.
On the day of delivery, Henry arrived on time & installed the pool table as described. He also provided cues, balls (including snooker balls) for no extra charge.
This company provided service beyond my expectations.
Also, their price for the table was a lot cheaper than similarly specified tables that were advertised on other sites.
I would definitely recommend this company.

More about Gamingtables.Ca

Gamingtables. Ca is a supplier of quality game room product. Pool tables, air hockey , ping pong, foosball tables and game accessories. We also provide all services for pool tables. Moving, installation, cloth and bumpers replacement.
Looking for Game Rooms, Entertainment pros in Toronto?