Ivory Windows

Reviews for Ivory Windows

Kelly in Toronto
Kelly in Toronto

Windows

I was very impressed with the product and service. Very quick and responsive. I would recommend Ivory windows to everyone. Price is fair and the job is done quickly and nicely. Will be having them come back from my other windows.

superwell1974 in Toronto
superwell1974 in Toronto

French door patio door removal and installation

Gennady, is a pleasure to work with. He is amazing at what he does and does it very well. He is very meticulous in his work and its shows. I would recommend him to anyone that needs doors or windows.

He installed a patio door that I bought on my own and needed to remove the old on and install the new. The older one was thicker, and taller than the new and he made it all work and made the transition seemless!!

Alireza
Alireza

Window and door replacement

I had a great experience with Ivory Windows. Their service was professional, their price was reasonable and their timing was excellent. Ivory Windows replaced my old windows, and installed four new windows and one door in my house.
All details of the work were done with high standards and quality, and without any delays. The service was professional and I am very happy and satisfied with the work. I will recommend him to anyone who needs new windows.

YALI in Ottawa
YALI in Ottawa

Window Replacement

The service was very good and the windows look very nice in our home. They are very high quality windows. Gennady was very helpful and answered all our questions. Definitely recommend his service.

Siena in Richmond Hill
Siena in Richmond Hill
1 review Richmond Hill, ON

Ivory Windows

Fantastic service! Gennady gave me a great quote. He was up front and explained the process clearly. He didn’t try to sell me anything other than the number of windows i wanted.

Timelines were spot on! Once the windows arrived, work was done effeciently and he took the time to show me what he was doing and why. Everything was complete and cleaned in 2 days.
I have recommened him to 2 other people already.

Private User reviews Mississauga, ON

New Windows

We are very happy with our experience with Ivory Windows. Very professional, courteous, and knowledgeable. Extremely professional installation as well! Very reasonable pricing. Our neighbours also had their windows done and we are all very happy with the product and experience. No more cold drafts!

Chetan
Chetan
1 review Etobicoke, ON

All windows and door replacement

Awesome service.
Great professionalism timely delivery. Various quality and design options. Gennady is very customer focused.

Looking for Windows & Doors Installation & Service pros in Richmond Hill?