William's United Roofing

Waterloo ON N2T 2X9
William's United Roofing

Reviews for William's United Roofing

Excellent

The best quote I got out of all 4 companies who came...the others weren't even close. I got seamless gutters, premium shingles, good advice, and they were willing to exchange texts and emails with me many times to answer all of my questions as a new home owner. We have a dog, so cleanup was important...it seems that they got all of the nails because they use magnets to suck them all up. They even did my shed as an add-on for almost no cost at all. They got the whole project done - with a very steep roof slope - in a single long day (yesterday). Would hire again and have already recommended to a friend in the neighbourhood who asked about the roof job he saw in progress on a walk.

Dmitri in Toronto
Dmitri in Toronto

Best price, came in time, did my big roof in less than 2 days. Small family business, guys worked non stop very hard. Very polite and neat, not like most of roofing guys. Did pretty good job on cleaning too. Would use them again for sure.

Stephen in Waterloo
Stephen in Waterloo
1 review Waterloo, ON

Roof

Small company with the best price, 2 guys put the roof up in one day. Workmanship was good, clean up could have used a bit more attention. I have used them in the past and will continue too. Can’t beat the price

thank you for your feedback, I will more attention to some small pieces of the cleaning, I will try do my best to fulfil my job

Looking for Roofing pros in Waterloo?