Chris's Property Maintenance

Reviews for Chris's Property Maintenance

Kevin in Edmonton
Kevin in Edmonton

Year Round Service

Chris has looked after my Mom's yard maintenance for years and has provided outstanding service and quality work for both lawn care and snow removal. His service is fast without taking shortcuts. I was always confident that Mom's needs were being met. Two thumbs up!

Thanks Kevin!! It was our pleasure handling your mom's lawn care and snow removal!!!

Erin in Edmonton
Erin in Edmonton

Great Service!

Used Chris’s company for snow removal when away for a long trip. A family member, who cannot shovel snow, was staying at the house while I was gone. She said that the sidewalks and driveway were cleared so quickly she was sometimes surprised! Will absolutely use this company again. Chris responded quickly to my request for a quote and had a professional agreement drafted up promptly after that.

Thanks Erin for your review!! It was our pleasure handling your snow removal!!

Barry in Edmonton
Barry in Edmonton
1 review Edmonton, AB

lawn care and snow removal

prompt, friendly service both summer and winter!
our yard is large and awkward to mow/shovel, but the work is always done quickly and professionally.it's a big relief to have spring cleanup done and then have the yard looking good all year! thanks team!

Thanks for review Barry!! It's always awesome to receive feedback from our clients!!

Anna in Edmonton
Anna in Edmonton

Snow Removal & Garden Maintenance

Chris and his crew have serviced my property for two years. The snow removal and garden care are excellent. As a senior, I really appreciate their friendly attitude, quick response for snow removal, regular yard maintenance, and reliability. Thank you Chris and Crew.

Thanks Ann

We're definitely very fortunate to have such great clients like yourself!

LC
LC

Fall cleanup yard work

Chris was very quick to respond to my request; he came out to our property to have a look and provide an estimate, and the next day he and his team were out to clean up our yard, cut back plants, and clean our eaves. As we were out of the house while the work was being completed, he even sent pictures to show our property looking fantastic when he was done. I would definitely recommend Chris and will call on him again for our property maintenance needs--Thanks, Chris!

Thanks Liz!! It was a pleasure working for you!!

Karen
Karen

Lawn care

Chris did an outstanding job of looking after my property. When searching for a company to do my property maintenance I called several numbers and left messages and Chris' company was the only one who called me back with in a day. The yard always looked great and Chris was easy to get a hold of if I had any questions. I would highly recommend Chris' Property Maintenance to others.

Thank you Karen!!! We greatly appreciate you taking the time to review us!!! Hopefully we'll see you next spring :-)

Sherry
Sherry

Lawn services

Chris does a great job, very responsible and stays in communication with any updates or changes to scheduling.

Rosenthal H.
Rosenthal H.

Lawn Cutting

Reliable, Quick, Clean and Efficient! Chris and his crew always show up when promised to cut the lawn. Chris is very honest to deal with, and happy to provide extra information and advice as required. And an unexpected practice for today's world, is that Chris answers the phone!! They accommodated that first cut within 48 hours....Service with a Smile too!!! I absolutely recommend Chris' Property Maintenance to family and friends.
Thank you for great service and value and saving me quickly when my equipment broke down!!

It's always good to hear how we're doing and appreciate the great review!

draigfyre
draigfyre

Full lawn maintenance

Chris was very accommodating and professional. He was able to give me a quote, send the contact and schedule me in straight away. Definitely worth every penny we pay. Thank you for your great attitude and helping maintain our lawn!

Thanks for the great review!! We take pride in offering superior customer service!! It's always good to hear our customers think so too

Private User reviews Markham, ON

Snow Removal and Spring Clean Up

We used Chris's company for snow removal and had him come do a spring clean up on the lawn. We are very happy with the work and the attention to detail. Chris and his team do great work!

Thank you for your review, it's greatly appreciated! We're glad to see the two of you are happy with our service

More about Chris's Property Maintenance

Chris's Property Maintenance is here to help with all of your lawn care and snow removal needs. Hire us to manage your property this season. We are a full service landscaping and property maintenance company ready to assist you! We are now offering regular lawn care. ***** Our packages include: ...
Looking for Lawn Maintenance pros in Edmonton?