Toronto Doors And Windows Company

Toronto Doors And Windows Company

Reviews for Toronto Doors And Windows Company

Katheryne  in Toronto
Katheryne in Toronto

They under promise and over deliver - a recipe for success!

Vitalii, Vlad and Shon have been terrific. My house is over a century old in downtown Toronto and therefore nothing is level, which makes things challenging. I wanted a window installer who is meticulous and willing to explain things to me along the way. Vitalii is unfailingly polite and clear. We went out to the window manufacturer to look at options for two casement windows. When I asked for a particular design for the window trim, I showed them a photo and Vlad made it happen at a reasonable price. They did a great job and they will be my installers going forward. Highly recommend.

Thank you Katheryne. We are so happy to have met your expectations. Thank you for choosing us and we look forward to working with you in the future.

awtoronto
awtoronto

Entire home new windows and doors

We are very pleased with the quality of the product installed and the workmanship and integrity of the installation has held up with the passage of time. There was a slight hiccup with respect to the installation of the front door (door with incorrect swing ‘direction’ arrived in delivery) but this was dealt with quickly and professionally. We have noticed a huge increase in our home’s energy efficiency.

Thank you for the wonderful review Ashley. Also thank you for your patience with the front door. We do strive to get everything corrected as soon as possible.

eric
eric

Windows and Doors

A dream to work with! From design to installation we were very impressed with both quality and value. Highly recommended!

Thank you Eric. It's been great working with you! Looking forward to more in the future.

Christie
Christie

RENOVATION

Vlad and his crew analyzed my house, my budget, and my timeline and came up with a realistic phased proposal that made me feel happy and in control of the project. They exceeded in delivery and promptness, installing a full week ahead of schedule in a tight job. Thank you so much for the great job!

Thank you very much Christie. We are looking forward to working together again in the future!

thelittleworkshop in Toronto, Ontario
thelittleworkshop in Toronto, Ontario

Exterior door and frame

Super happy with Toronto Windows and Doors. They respond quickly, have very competitive pricing, they do a great job, and have fantastic customer service. We just had an issue with a door they installed two years ago (frost related - building shifted a bit), so I called them. Not only did they respond quickly, but they addressed me by name and knew exactly what job I was referring to. And yes, they fixed it within a couple of days. We will not hesitate to call them again when we need to replace more windows or doors. I highly recommend Toronto Doors and Windows - two thumbs up!

Thank you Julie! We really appreciate when we get to hear that what we do is the right thing. Looking forward to working with you in the future.

chris
chris

front door

The team was quick and efficient and friendly service. I would highly recommend them. My door is beautiful

Thank you Chris!! We are very happy you are happy with your door.

Tanya
Tanya

Windows

My experience with Toronto's doors and windows was great. The team was clean and efficient, and did whatever was needed to be done on time, and to provide quality service. The commitment and integrity show in their work.

I would definitely recommend this company to family and friends and would use them again in the future.

Thank you Tanya. Really appreciate the ongoing business. We are looking forward to the next project.

Alexa
Alexa

Windows

Vitalli and his team (installer and office admin) did a great job. They met our time sensitive deadline with a quick/good quote, delivered nice windows on time/budget, and installed them with attractive-looking trim (see photos) that fit well despite the uneven (not simple to work with) frames of my older home. The company was also easy to work with - they responded quickly and showed up when promised.

Thank you so much Alexa. You were such a pleasure to work with. Hope to do more business with you in the future!

Sabina L.
Sabina L.

Window + door replacement

Vitalii dealt with us in a reasonable and professional manner, exercising great integrity throughout the project. The work was performed efficiently, clean and of good quality. He took ownership of errors when they were theirs, such as providing the incorrect door style. Overall, communication was clear and consistent and we are very satisfied with the results.

Thank you Sabina. It was a pleasure to work with you and your family. Hoping that we can do more business in the future.

Sky C.
Sky C.

New patio door and two new basement windows

This company is fantastic! They do excellent, professional work, are courteous, clean up afterwards, and are very reasonable. I'm hiring them to do more windows as I was so pleased by the efficiency and quality. I highly recommend Toronto Doors and Windows.

Thank you Sky. We're very pleased to hear about to work and the guys. Happy holidays and we are looking forward to doing more work with you in the new year.

More about Toronto Doors And Windows Company

Toronto Doors and Windows is Toronto’s trusted supplier and installer of high-quality doors and windows for your home or business. Servicing Toronto, North York, Etobicoke, Mississauga, East York, Richmond Hill, Vaughan and York areas.

From energy efficient vinyl windows to decorative, steel and fiberglass doors, Toronto Doors and Windows has an extensive selection of styles and services to cater to any need. With over 15 years of experience in the doors and windows business, our experts pride themselves on providing only the best models and materials for top-notch energy efficiency, performance, longevity, and design.

Our doors and windows experts specialize in advising customers in choosing the best windows and doors for their homes, whether they need to stay within budget, enhance a particular style, or lower energy usage.

Whether you are building a new home or renovating your existing one, we are here to help with choosing the right product for you.

No Job too big or too small for us! Call us today!